Author's Note: Uhh Hi

Twelve With One

Hi....hahah....well

I know I'm horrible at this lol. I finished my first semester of college....hahah...yeah so it has been a while..

it's funny cause i'm still pursuing writing so me not updating just shows how lazy of an author i'll be one day...my readers are gonna despise me(i'm sure any of you who still bother waiting for me to update already do).

So i wanted to drop by, hoping that one of you can give me some feedback on something.
I started this story when i was 16, not really thinking much about it. I simply wanted to write a story that wasn't too cliche and honestly something a bit sad because i have a thing for those haha
But now that i'm 18 and had more time to learn about things, i realized that i might possible be romanticizing these mental disorders that i've used as content in my story. Like i've mentioned previously at the beginning of my story, i don't know much about these disorders and do not want to offend anyone whilst continuing this story so every time i've felt like writing, i was held back because of that; the thought of unintentionally hurting someone's feelings and showing my ignorance (though i am willing to learn). 
Basically, i just want to ask if you (anyone really) still want me to update because i can and if you do, i will try my utmost best to update whilst on sem break. 
I'm so sorry for being a crappy writer but would really appreciate the feedback. 

Thank you.

P/S: the story was planned out before any of the members left. Do you all still want an ot12 story or should i just write about the current members? Would really like to know!

Have a nice day!! ^_^