5th Episode Of Love

Episode Of Love

             Jongin woke up early that morning. He washed up and ate some cereal for his breakfast. It was Saturday, he was so excited because every Saturday, he would spent the whole day with Sehun. He took his phone on the bedside table and entered the living room. When he sat on the couch, he checked his phone and saw a message from Yixing.

From: Yixing-hyung

Jonginnie~ have you woken up yet? Nevermind. Anyway, I want to tell you, today, your lovely cousin(my fiancé), invited you to our mini party.

Today, 6.00p.m.-11.00p.m.

Oh! Sehun, Luhan & Kyungsoo wiil be there too. Luhan and Sehun is with us, right now. They’re helping us preparing for the party. If you want to help us, you can come here now.

Ok,bye! Hope to see you at the party~

He frowned when Yixing mentioned Luhan. ‘why must that girly boy come to the party?’ he forgot that Luhan was Yixing’s bestfriend. After a while, he felt bored and decided to go to Yixing’s house.

 

“Wu Yi Fan!!!!” Yixing’s voice rang through the whole house. “what?!” Yifan shouted back. “you come here right now & help us or I’ll kick your !” Yixing yelled again. Yifan sighed as he stood up and walked towards the boys that were carrying a big table.

As he stood beside Yixing to help them carry it, the doorbell rang. The heavy table fell onto the floor and hit Yifan’s toes when Yixing suddenly let go and ran towards the door. Yifan yelped and held his aching toes. Luhan & Sehun laughed at the man that was lying on the floor while holding his toes.

Yixing opened the door and he was greeted by a smiling Jongin. “oh,Jongin-ah! Come in!” he opened the door for him and after that they both proceed to the backyard, where the boys were going to held the party. Yixing and Jongin frowned when they saw Yifan on the floor, but Yixing’s frown turned into a grinned when he realised what happened.

_________________________________________________________________________________

4.00p.m.

By this time, Yixing’s house were full of their friends who came to congratulate them for their engagement. The party was fun and lively. But there was one soul that held a gloomy atmosphere around him. And that is, Kim Jongin. He was bored because all of his friend ignored him and left him to sit at the small table alone. He sighed and decided to walked around the garden to take some fresh air.

Jongin was walking alone when he saw two lone figure sitting on the bench under the big tree in the garden. He tiptoed towards them to have a closer look. He gasped when the two boys face were getting closer and closer. He tried to have a better look of their face and he was surprised to see one of the boys was his own bestfriend. His own crush.

‘how could you do this to me,Sehun...’      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: sorry for the late update. there was no internet connection here, so I had to go to my friend's house and use her internet to update this chapter. Sorry if this was too short. I'll try to do better in the next chapter. thank you for reading^^