1st Episode Of Love

Episode Of Love

   It was a sunny day. The sun rays were peeking through the curtain of a certain apartment. The boy who was sleeping was awake by the ringing of the alarm clock. He shut the alarm off and he got up from his bed to get ready to go to his work place. After he wear his clothes, he go to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

   At his work place, his friend, (a/n:also his boss) Kyungsoo, had been waiting for him. He greeted his friend and his friend told him, “ Today, there’s only the two of us that will be working at the cafe.” He just hummed and walked lazily into the cafe.

   They started working as usual. The cafe usually close at 9.00 p.m. but that day they decided to closed the cafe earlier because there’s no customer. When they were cleaning, the door bell rings. “ We’re clo-.” When he turned around, he was surprised to see the person at the door. “ Xingie!” he shouted. “ Hannie-ge!” his best friend shouted back. The two bestfriend were so happy. They hugged eachother tightly. “ I missed you...” he said to Yixing. “Umm... Han-ge, we’ve just met last week, so why did you missed me?” Yixing asked him. “ way to kill the mood, Xing.” Yixing pouted. “ Just saying...” They didn’t noticed that someone was glaring at them.

  “Ehemm Ehemmm!!!” They turned towards the source of sound and Yixing grinned sheepishly. “ Hehe... Sorry...” he said when he saw his boyfriend glaring at their way. His boyfriend, Yifan, pulled him away from Luhan and hugged him protectively. “ Fan, I won’t take your boyfriend. I have better taste than you.” Luhan said to Yifan. “ Hey!” Yixing protested. Luhan chuckled and mouthed ‘just kidding’ to Yixing.

   “So, why are you guys here?” he asked the couple. “ Well, I want to introduce to you my cousin.” Yifan said to Luhan. Then, they heard a whiny voice saying, “ Hey! What about me?” the said guy pouted. Yifan rolled his eyes at the guy childish act. “ ...and of course, him...” Yifan said absentmindedly.

   “Hi! I’m Kim Jongin. I’m Yifan’s cousin.” The darker out of the two guy who he didn’t recognized, introduce himself. Luhan smiled wholeheartedly and he shook his hand. “ I’m Luhan.”

   Then, the guy continued, “ This is Oh Sehun. He’s my cutie friend!” the other guy smacked his head when he introduced him. “ I’m not a cutie! And did you just called me ‘friend’? Really, Kim Jongin?? Really? Not best friend or boyfriend?” He huffed and pouted again. Luhan looked at the pouting guy and he felt butterflies in his stomach. He thought that the guy was the cutest person he had met in his entire life. But, he was disappointed when the guy said about boyfriend. He thought that Sehun was Jongin’s boyfriend.

   But, in reality, Jongin and Sehun were just best friend. They’ve known each other since kindergarten. Their friendship last for 14 years. Jongin was in love with Sehun, but Sehun doesn’t love him back. Though, he didn’t confess, he know Sehun doesn’t love him. Sehun just love him as a brother.

   After they greeted each other, they settled down for a drink. And Yixing had told Luhan the relationship between Jongin and Sehun. He was a bit relieved that they were just best friend. Luhan also introduced Kyungsoo to the two. They talked about lots of thing. About an hour later, they bid their goodbye. Luhan was a bit sad when they need to separate from each other, because he was having a good time talking with Yixing and also having a good time looking at Sehun. He blushed when he think about Sehun. He thought that the boy was so handsome and cute. ‘Totally my style.’

    On the other hand, Sehun was thinking, ‘OMG! He’s a total angel. He’s so beautiful. How can a boy be that cute? I need to ask Yifan-hyung for Luhan’s number. No, no, no. That won’t do. I’ll just ask Xing-hyung. That’s a better  idea....or should I just ask for his address? Is that better? No! He will hate me if I go to his house so suddenly. He will think I’m a stalker. Argh! This is so frustrating.’ He pulled his hair in frustration. Jongin, who sat beside him, was looking at him like he was a crazy person. Well, he is crazy. He’s crazily in love with that Luhan guy.

~~
    Luhan was sleeping peacefully when suddenly, there was a loud banging at the door. He grumpily walked to the door. He was about to nagged at the person who just disturb his beauty sleep, but he frozed when he looked at the boy at his doorstep. It was Sehun! Oh ing Sehun! The boy was smiling at him and he w- bang! Luhan slammed the door right on his face. Luhan started to panicked. ‘How did he know that I lived here?’

    Luhan gulped and he opened the door again. Slowly. And he saw the boy pouting and he (maybe) look like he want to cry. Luhan felt sorry for the boy. So, he muttered a sorry, “ I-I’m sorry... I just did not expect you to be here. How did you know that I lived here?” Luhan stutter and he started blushing. Sehun, who just recovered from the sudden incident, smiled when he saw the other guy blushed. “ Xing-hyung told me to come here. We’re going to the amusement park today. So, he asked you to come along with us. Kyungsoo-hyung will be going with us too.” Sehun told Luhan excitedly. Luhan smiled awkwardly.“Oh,really?Then,I’ll go with you guys too.When is it?”Luhan asked.“ Right...now” Sehun said and he smiled cutely. “Ooohhh....kay... do you want to come in?” he offered the younger. The younger shook his head, saying that he need  to go back to the car as soon as possible or Yifan-hyung would kill him. Luhan chuckled, knowing Yifan’s habit of threatening people.

   Sehun waved at Luhan and he walked away, leaving Luhan alone at the door. Luhan sighed as he walked into the apartment. He was nervous as hell, because Sehun would be with them at the park. He’s going out with the cute guy aka Sehun. Well, the others would be there too.

~~

   “Ready?” Yifan asked all the passengers. They all shouted ‘yes’ loudly, earning a glare from Yifan. Yifan hated noises. Yixing giggled and he pecked Yifan on the cheek, making Yifan calm down. Yifan turned and he kissed Yixing on the lips. He smiled when he saw Yixing blushed.

   The others faked a gag and they laughed loudly when Sehun said, “My innocent eyes, my innocent mind!” while covering his eyes. They were having fun in the car and minutes later, they fell asleep.

   After an hour of driving, they reached the amusement park. There were a lot of people at the amusement park. When they were in the park, Yixing, Luhan, and Sehun were jumping like a little kid. Yifan laughed when he looked at the three boys, they were all cute and they always act like a mischievous kid. Yifan pulled the excited Yixing to go ride the rollercoaster.

   Luhan and Sehun were gone in a blink of an eye. Leaving Jongin and Kyungsoo alone. Jongin was mad with Sehun, because he didn’t wait for him. While, Kyungsoo was mad with Luhan for leaving him alone with this weird guy. Kyungsoo coughed awkwardly, trying to get Jongin’s attention. But, Jongin didn’t pay any attention and he didn’t even glanced at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sighed and he walked alone, leaving Jongin at the back. Jongin noticed that Kyungsoo had started walking, so he followed the older.

   It was awkward for both of them. They were walking silently. Kyungsoo really hate the silence but he didn’t know how to start a conversation. He was so bored because it have been half an hour since they were left by those jerks. He started to sing his favourite song with a low voice. It sounds like a whisper but Jongin can hear his voice. ‘Wow! He has a really nice voice. His voice is so beautiful. It sounds like an angel voice.’ Jongin thought. “ You have a nice voice,” Kyungsoo was startled by the sudden words. He turned around to looked at Jongin and he saw the boy smile slightly. He didn’t noticed but he started to blushed when he saw the boy smile. He smiled back and he muttered a thank you. He was so relieved that Jongin break the silence. After that, they started to play like the others and they were having so much fun. ‘He’s not that bad.’ Kyungsoo thought.

Lunch~

   Luhan had called Yixing and Kyungsoo. He told them to meet him at the cafe near the amusement park. They all agreed to have some lunch at the cafe. So, all of them were now eating their lunch happily. Well, actually not all of them were happy. Luhan was glaring at Sehun and Jongin because they were acting like a couple. They were hugging, holding hands, feeding each other cakes and worst, they nearly kissed. Luhan was so furious that he didn’t noticed he had destroyed the cake on his plate.

   The Kray couple were looking at him weirdly. “ Lu-ge! Are you alright?” Yixing asked while looking at him worriedly. “ W-what? Oh! Y-yes. I’m okay.” He smile at them and he turned around, trying to avoid the other gazes. Yixing just shrugged it off and he continued eating.

   Sehun was worried about Luhan. The boy was acting weird. He was looking at Luhan when suddenly,someone blocked Luhan from his sight. It was Jongin. “What are you looking at?” He asked Sehun while trying to hold his anger. He know something is going on between Sehun and Luhan. “ Oh, nothing! I think I saw someone familiar.” Then he continued to eat his sandwiches. Jongin was not easy to be tricked. He know that Sehun was looking at Luhan. ‘ I let you guys go this time... I won’t let Sehun fall in love with Luhan. He’s mine.’

~to be continue~

-----------------------------------------

a/n- So, this is the first chapter. Hope you guys will like it. And thank you to those who upvote, comment, subscribe and even read my story. And comment what do you think about this first chapter. Sorry for any mistakes. I don't know when will I update again cause I'm gonna be busy with school and stuff. please wait for the next update... ^^

subscribe, comment and upvote are welcomed.... \(^-^)/