3rd Episode Of Love

Episode Of Love

Luhan:  Kyungsoo-ah, are you free tonight?

Kyungsoo: Umm... I don’t think so.  Why?

Luhan: -sigh- Nothing...

.....

.....

Kyungsoo: Are you okay?

Luhan: Yes. Oh! Btw, what business do you have tonight? Don’t tell me that you have a date...

Kyungsoo: -blushing- N-no. It’s just—

Luhan: Is he hot? Is he handsome? Or... cute? Tall? Short? Have you guys met before? And MOST importantly, can I believe him in taking care of you? Tell me, tell me.

Kyungsoo: Stop talking nonsense, hyung. I-i have an appointment..

Luhan: Yes, I know it is an appointment, but what kind of appointment are you talking about? I know it’s not about business because you’re just a cafe owner. And if the cafe have problems, your uncle will solve everything, not you. So, please be honest with me and tell the truth. Is it a date?

Kyungsoo: Ugh.. I hate you, Luhan.

Luhan: That’s not the truth, you love me. And don’t use informalities. Please continue.

Kyungsoo: Why are you so annoying today?

Luhan: That’s not the answer that I want.

Kyungsoo: But, but..

Luhan: No buts. Now, answer me, Do Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: Okay, you win. Yes, its a date.

Luhan: And?

Kyungsoo: and what?

Luhan: ugh. You’re so clueless sometimes. Who is it?

Kyungsoo: it’s Jongin AND it’s actually just a dinner. Not a date.

Luhan: awh... you sound disappointed. Did you like him?

Kyungsoo: o-of course not. Like I just said, it’s just a dinner.

Luhan: haha.. ok,ok. Since you’re going dinner with him, i thought, why don’t you join me. Cause me and Sehun were also going out tonight.

Kyungsoo: oh? Really!?

Luhan: yup!

Kyungsoo: YES!!! Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes! I love you, Han-hyung. You’re my saviour! Thank you so so much!

Luhan: yay! You’re my saviour too, Kyungie.

   After that, they discussed the time and place for the dinner and they also told Jongin and Sehun  about the plan. The other two agreed to it and all of them get ready for the dinner without being too nervous( although the feeling were still there).

____

   Sehun decided to go with Jongin since they were neighbours. they decided to walk to the restaurant cause it was just five blocks away.

“ you look nice. Can’t wait to see Kyungsoo hyung?” Sehun wriggle his eyebrows suggestively. Jongin just rolled his eyes and replied, “ what about you? This is the first time I saw you dressed so nicely. Want to look nice in front of Luhan hyung?” Sehun was taken aback.

   Suddenly, Jongin laughed loudly. Sehun look at him questioningly. “ hahaha... you should look at your face. It was hilarious. i was just joking. Hahaha..” Sehun pouted at his friend. “ can you stop it? It’s not funny.”

And the rest of their journey were filled with laughter and  a little of punching and smacking.

____

   Luhan waves his hand when he saw the two bestfriend at the doorway. They both smiled and walked to their table.

“ hey. Sorry we’re late.” Jongin apologized to the two boys. Luhan shook his head and asked the waiter to take their order.

   A few minutes later, their food were served. They ate in silence. “ so, Luhan hyung. How did you meet Kyungsoo hyung?” the youngest among them suddenly speak.

   “ that...was a bit random. Umm... we’re actually friends since high school. We’ve been friends for 8 years. Kyungsoo didn’t go to university because he helped his uncle runs the cafe. Actually he also a lazy .” Kyungsoo smack him on the head. Then he continued, “ and I worked with him because I can’t afford myself to study at the university. So, I decided to help him with the cafe”.

“oh, I sympathize.” Luhan smiled and shook his head.

   They talked and talked until the restaurant was about to close. After Luhan paid for the bill, they walked together to the park. Jongin were really jealous with the way Luhan and Sehun walked together  without even caring about him and Kyungsoo. It’s like they were in their own world. He sighed as he walked beside Kyungsoo who were silence since they walked out of the restaurant. “what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Jongin asked worriedly.

   “ no, I’m okay” he smiled brightly. Kyungsoo were surprised when he felt  the younger holding his right hand. He looked up at the boy and the boy face were full of concern. “if you’re bored or doesn’t feel well, just tell me. I’ll send you home.” Kyungsoo smiled and muttered a ‘thank you’ to the younger.

   They walked for a few minutes and then Jongin suddenly got an idea. He stopped walking and pulled the older hand. “do you want to dump them?” he asked the other. “ what do you m—“

   The poor boy can’t even finished his sentence when suddenly, the other pulled him and they run away from the two boy. Kyungsoo didn’t realized that he was having fun at some moment. They were laughing and they run until they reached at a cafe.

   They both bought a cup of ice coffee and they rest at a bench on the park. They were still giggling like a teenage girl. “this is a good experience for me. I’ve never done this in my life before.” Kyungsoo said after his laughter dies down. Jongin smiled and after a few minutes, they decided to go home. Jongin waited until Kyungsoo was on his taxi, then he walked home with a smile plastered on his face.

_________________________________

a/n: *sigh* i know. it's been a long time since i've update this story. and i'm really sorry. i'm so dissapointed in myself. anyway, thank you to those who still support my story(and me). thank you to those who read, subscribe and upvote this story.

  subscribe and upvotes are welcomed~~~~ ^,^   love you guys <3