4th Episode Of Love

Episode Of Love

~HunHan  centric~

The two young boys were walking together, they both were sharing about their childhood memories. They talked non-stop that they didn’t noticed they were being ditched by the other two boys.

“Where’s your family, right now?” Sehun asked the other boy.

Luhan took a deep breath before answering, “I...don’t know. After they heard the news, they threw me out of the house, and I never heard any news from or about them. As if I do not exist. Even if I was with them, they ignored my presence and I rarely talked to them.”

The younger was shocked of what he just heard from the boy. He never thought that the boy’s parents could be so mean and cruel. He saw the sad look on the boy’s face. “I’m sorry to hear that.”

After that, the boys stop talking and they walked silently.

“Can I ask you another question?”asked Sehun.

“Of course. Why not?” Luhan answered, he was actually relieved that the other boy still want to befriend with him, eventhough he told him about his darkest history.

“Before, I asked you how you met Kyung hyung, right?” Luhan nodded to this. “well, now I’m just curious how you met with your ‘bestest friend’, as what Yixing hyung called himself” they both laughed at the joke.

Luhan smiled when he mentioned about Yixing. That humorous, fun, cute and playful kid. And also the boy that changed his life.

“Yixing is a special person in my life,” Sehun frowned. “ After I left the house, my life was a mess.”

Flashback

              Luhan walked at the park, alone. He was practically dragging the luggage along with him. He was hungry as hell but the boy didn’t have the energy to walk, even to the nearest cafe. The boy decided to recharged his energy by sleeping at a bench at the park. The next morning he woke up, he can’t find his money. He was sure that he placed the money in his backpack, but he didn’t found any money in his backpack.

            The next few weeks, he found himself walking around the park, skipping meals and scaring kids with his way of walking and his zombie looks. That is until a young boy accidentally threw ice cream right at his face.

            “Oh. My. God.” The young boy were speechless, he glared at his friend who pushed him just now. “ I’m so sorry. Really, it was an accident. I’m really really sorry. Oh my god.” The young boy named Yixing apologized to Luhan. He took out some tissues from his pocket and clumsily wiped his ‘victim’ face. Luhan smiled forcefully and muttered something in Chinese about how unfortunate his life is. Yixing, who was hitting his friend for pushing him before, was shocked to hear that. “You’re Chinese?” he asked the skinny boy.

            Luhan nodded his head and looked at him weirdly, while the boy were having his eyes shining brightly looking at Luhan, like he had found a treasure.

            “umm.. excuse me, but are you okay?” Luhan asked him, he was actually a bit uncomfortable with the way he looked no stared at him.

            Yixing nodded and he smiled brightly at the man in front of him. “ Yes, yes, I’m okay. I just didn’t expected to meet some Chinese man in this country. Oh my, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Btw, I’m Yixing!” he introduced himself in Chinese, excitedly and offered for a handshake.

            Luhan hesitated at first but he took Yixing’s hand and shook it before retreating his hand back. “So, what’s your name?” Yixing asked the other boy after the boy didn’t gave any response. “ I-I’m L-luhan...” he said softly. Yixing smiled sincerely but the smile didn’t last for long because he suddenly realized something.

            “umm... can I help you with something? Cause I felt guilty for what I’ve done to you before.” Yixing asked politely. Luhan was surprised with the offer, he was happy to hear that but he was shy to ask anything cause he can see, both boys were wearing school uniforms. He thought hard because he doesn’t want to regret his decision later.

            “I’m sorry, but can you lend me some money b-because I don’t have any place to stay and I’ll pay you back as soon as I’ve got a job...” his voice become slower as he said the last word. Yixing looked at the other in sympathy, nudging his friend who is pouting like a big baby.  He didn’t know why but he felt the urge to help the boy.

            “Luhan, right?” Yixing asked. The other just nodded his head. “how about you stay at my house for the mean time? Please, that’s the least I can offer you. I know you’re not in a good condition right now, so I want you to stay at my house so I can at least look after you. I don’t care if you’re a stranger.” Yixing said. “ but what about your parents?” Luhan asked, his voice were just a mere whisper. Yixing smiled. “ don’t worry. They’re nice people. They love helping others who are in need. So i’m pretty sure they won’t mind helping you. And when I looked at you, I know you’re not much older than me. Right?”

            “I’m fifteen.” Luhan said. Yixing’s face brightened. “I’m fourteen! And this big boy here is fifteen!” Yixing said as he punched his friend’s arm. The other boy groaned. “ugh, what the hell, Yixing?! Why did you keep hitting me?”

            “ You deserved it. That’s what you get for pushing me before, WuYifan!” Yixing literally shouted at the boy and Yifan continued to sulked. Luhan doesn’t realised it but he was laughing at the scene in front of him.

            After the bickering had died down, they proceed to Yixing’s house and Luhan was happy that he made the right decision when he decided to trust the younger. Yixing’s family were so nice to him, they accepted him into the family whole-heartedly. They even gave him a chance to go to the same school as Yixing and Yifan. He accepted the offer in delight. His relationship with Yixing became closer after that.

End of flashback

            Sehun thought that Yixing was really nice and sweet and also lovable. Who would actually helped a stranger like Luhan just described himself before. But he was a bit relieved that they didn’t become lovers.

            “wait a minute. Where’s Kyungsoo and Jongin?” Luhan asked when he can’t find the others. Sehun shrugged and they decided to searched for the two boys.

            After like an hour, they still can’t find their friends. They gave up eventually and walked on the roadside together. They waited for a taxi so Luhan can go back home.

            Sehun walked home alone when the taxi drove away. He was still thinking about Luhan’s parents. When Luhan was talking about his family, Sehun can feel that he missed his parents so much, even though they treated him like that. Luhan still had this sad aura surrounding him even when he laughed. Everyone can feel that he’s missing something. And that something is attention and love of his own family.

            Sehun shook his head and tried to threw the thought away from his mind. He proceeded to walked home faster so he can have his beauty sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: I'm sorry I didn't update this story faster. I've been busy with school works. btw, thank you so much for waiting and reading this story.^^ sorry for any grammar mistakes. english is not my mother language. And comments, subscribes and upvotes are welcomed. I really appreciate it if you guys does that. okay, that's all for today. I'll try to update faster. >< see you guys soon!~~~~