Homesick and WooHyun

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day feeling really homesick. *I miss omma and appa* You suddenly came up with an idea. *I can as aebonim if I can go to visit my parents for a couple of days?* You called your father in law and he said that it was okay, since it had been a while since you had been there.

You didn`t care about your looks. You wore the clothes you had brought with you. For the first time you were wearing jeans, and you liked it. (http://kliknewfashion.com/korean-trends-fashion-for-teens.html/537562_872bc08fd99ebf5336aef9c62a2caf77) *Finally I can wear something I feel comfortable with* You packed your bags and the butler helped you carry the bags to the car. Hoya saw you coming downstairs all ready to go somewhere, and the butler was carrying two bags for you as well. *Where is she going?*

You didn`t look at Hoya, and walked passed him. He stood up and grabbed your arm. "Where are you going?" You looked at the butler. "Ahjussi, tell him that I`m going home to my parents" The butler nodded and was about to tell Hoya. "I heard it!" Hoya was irritated. "You can`t leave without my permission!" You just kept looking at the butler. "Tell him that I called aebonim, and he said that it was okay" Hoya turned you around. "Stop pretending like I don`t exist" Hoya was annoyed. "In my world you don`t" Your words were really harsh.

You pushed Hoya aside and walked outside to the car. *If she can act cold, then I can too* He went outside and started yelling. "Just stay at your parents house, don`t come back!" he slammed the door. You rolled your eyes and sat in the car. The driver asked you if you were ready to leave, and you nodded. He started driving back to your parents house.

Meanwhile Hoya was sitting at home, and he didn`t have anything to do. He suddenly got a call. "Hey, Howon" it was Nara. "Do you have anything to do today?" she asked. "No" he answered short. "How about we do something?" "Come over at my house, I don`t feel like going out" he sighed. "What about ____?" she asked. "She`s not here, she went to her parents house" "Okay, I`m on my way" she was happy.

Nara rented a movie on her way to Hoya`s house. They both sat and watched the movie. Nara was really happy, to finally spend some time alone with Hoya, without having you around. But Hoya felt something else. He wasn`t happy, and neither was he sad. After the movie, all they did was to watch tv and talk, since Hoya wasn`t in the mood to do anything. "How about we go to a club?" The time was 9pm. He shook his head. "If you want to, you can go?" She shrugged. "I want you to come with me" she whined. "Master Hoya" the butler and the maid was on there way back home. "Yes?" he looked at them. "We are leaving, but I have ____`s earrings, I found them under the sofa, should I leave them here?" he pointed at the table that was in the living room.

For some reason Hoya`s heart skipped a beat by your name. "Y-yes, I can take them to her room" The maid bowed and went out with the butler. "Maybe you should go home as well" Hoya said to Nara. "Why?" Nara looked at him confused. "I don`t feel so well" he was lying. "Then I should stay, to take care of you" she pouted. "No, I need some sleep, that`s all" "Okay" she gave up. She got up and went to the front door. "I`ll call you" Hoya nodded and she left.

Hoya stared at your earrings. *She`s so clumsy* He chuckled. He took the earrings and walked up to your room. The room was neat and tidy. He lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter