Thinking About You

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVSWlF8NpQ4

The next day came, and you got out of bed. You went out of the room and saw WooHyun. He was sleeping peacefully on the sofa. You felt bad for him. *Poor WooHyun, He had to sleep on the couch, while I slept on the bed* You sighed and tiptoed to the bathroom, so that you wouldn`t wake him up. After you had been to the bathroom, you saw WooHyun, he was awake. He stood up and walked towards you. "Good morning" you smiled. "Good morning"

You both went to the kitchen and made yourself something to eat. You sat down and started eating. WooHyun was trying to talk about everything else, besides Hoya, so that your mind would focus on something else besides him. But it didn`t seem to work. You would laugh now and then, but then you would get quiet. He didn`t like seeing you like this at all. "How about we go out for a walk?" You nodded. You both went outside for a walk. "Should I call the others?" You shook your head. "Not right now, maybe later" he nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya on the other hand had been at the club, the whole night until now. After he was sitting in your room he decided to just drink away his pain and sorrow. He went to the regular place him and Nara would go to. He went inside and spotted Nara, with some of his friends. He was with them the whole night and drank.

Daniel was waiting for Hoya in the meeting room. He looked at his watch. *Why isn`t he here yet? And where is ____?* All of the other workers were already in the meeting room, they were waiting for Hoya as well. Daniel decided to hold the meeting alone, and he did. When he was done, he went to his office, to look for you. But he only saw YoungWon sitting there alone. "Did ____~ come?" YoungWon shook his head. *Something is up, and I don`t think that it is a good thing*

Both YoungWon and Daniel sat in the car. Daniel tried to call Hoya several times, but he wouldn`t pick up. *Aish! Pick up!* Daniel was frustrated. "Calm down, hyung, maybe they just want some freetime?" YoungWon tried to relax Daniel. "I know Howon too well, and he would never skip a meeting" Daniel started driving faster. He drove back home and went to YonJoo. "Have you talked to ____?" Daniel asked. YonJoo shook her head. "Why?" "Because, she and Hoya didn`t come to work today" Daniel was stressing. "Relax, it isn`t something to be concerned about" Daniel sighed. "I know, but I have this weird feeling"

Suddenly YonJoo`s phone rang, and it was Nara. "Mwoh?! I`ll be right there!" YoungWon looked at her confused. "What happened?" YonJoo grabbed Daniel`s arm and dragged him outside. "I`ll tell you later, just stay her for now" She closed the door and went to the car. They both sat in the car. "Where are we going?" "At Hoya`s regular place" Daniel nodded and started driving.

"What happened?" Daniel asked. "Hoya passed out, and Nara doesn`t know what to do, God, How much I hate her" YonJoo was angry. Daniel drove faster and they were outside the club, in no time. They both went out of the car and walked inside the club. They saw all of the people gathered at one place, and they understood right away that they were gathered around Hoya and Nara. They pushed through the crowd and saw Hoya laying on the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter