Bad Girl

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WooHyun noticed that you were sitting on the swing, and were in deep thoughts. He walked over to you. "Let`s go and eat ice cream" he held his hand out, and you grabbed it. You both walked to the nearest ice cream store, and bought yourself ice cream. You both were walking, while talking. You saw a bench and you walked over and sat on it, and WooHyun did the same.

He noticed that you were still down, and wasn`t in a good mood. *I have an idea* He grinned. "Come here" He took his mobile out and decided to take pictures of you and him. If there was something that could make you happy, it was taking pictures with your friends. You looked at him and then at his phone. You giggled. "You always know how to make me happy" He smiled and held you close to him. You both took a lot of cute and funny pictures. It started to get late, so you both decided to go home. "I had a great time today" you smiled. He nodded. "Me too"

--------------------------------------------------

Daniel had gotten a phone from his parents. They told him that they were on their way back home, and that he would be the one picking them up. And they told him to tell Hoya to come as well, so that he could get his parents. Daniel did as told, and brought YonJoo and YoungWon with him. They drove to Hoya`s house. "I`ll go and tell him"

Daniel got out of his car, and walked up to the front door. He knocked on the door, but no one opened the door. He touched the door, and it opened up. *Oh, he forgot to lock the door* Daniel walked inside and it was quiet. *Where are they?* He walked up to Hoya`s room, and he was horrified, when he saw Nara and Hoya hugging each other while they were sleeping. Daniel became pissed, and walked over and pushed Hoya`s arm off Nara. They both woke up. "Get up! Mr. and Mrs. Lee are on their way home, and you`re coming with me to pick them up!" he glared at them both and walked out.

Hoya stood up, and he was feeling much better. He looked at the side, and his eyes widened. *Nara was the one I was holding all the time* Nara smiled at him. "Did you sleep well?" Hoya nodded, and walked out of the room. Nara sighed and followed him. They both went out of the house, and saw Daniel`s car driving away. Hoya sighed and sat in his car, and Nara came along. They both drove to the airport.

When they arrived, their parents were already outside waiting for them to come and get them. Hoya went out of his car, and Nara did the same thing. Daniel were already putting his parents luggage in his car. Hoya`s parents looked at him weird. "Where is ____?" His mom asked. Before he could answer, Nara answered for him. "She went to her parents house" His father looked at Hoya. "And why didn`t you go along?" "It was something private" Hoya said while avoiding eye contact. Hoya`s father knew that this wasn`t right. You were never the person to say something like this, and you would never leave Hoya behind, especially not with Nara.

Everyone went to Mr. and Mrs Lee`s house, because they had invited everyone over to their house. When they arrived home, Hoya helped his parents with the luggage. "Thank you, dear" his mom said. He smiled. Everyone sat in the living room having a good time. But Hoya`s father noticed that Hoya were always avoiding YoungWon. Everytime YoungWon would say anything, Hoya would glare at him. *Did they argue with each other?* Hoya`s father raised his eyebrow.

Everyone suddenly started talking about their business and work. "Ahjussi did you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter