Thunderstorm

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You both arrived home, and it was bedtime already. You went to your room and changed your clothes. When you were done, Hoya came inside and took his clothes. "I`m taking a shower" He went to the bathroom. You were in your room alone. Your parents had already fallen asleep, so you decided to just look at the old stuff that were in your room.

The door to your room suddenly opened and Hoya came inside, with just a towel around his waist. You looked at him and covered your eyes immidietely. "Yah! You know that I`m here, you can go and change somewhere else" he chuckled. "Where? At your parents room?" You sighed. He was right he didn`t have anywhere else to go. "Okay, let me go out of the room, and then you can change"

Your eyes were still closed, but you were feeling the walls, to feel where the door was. Hoya looked at you amused. *Let`s have some fun* He stood infront of the door. You felt the doorframe and smiled satisfied. "Okay, I`m going now" You were about to go out, but then you bumped into Hoya. You felt his wet body all over you. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close. "Don`t go, I`m going to be lonely" he whined, while he was grinning.

You carefully peeked at him, and then you closed your eyes again. "Okay, but I`m having my back turned against you" you turned around and covered your eyes. "I`m changing now, you can choose if you wanna see or not, because you`re going to see me one day, won`t you?" he chuckled. Your cheeks turned red. *Stupid Howon*

"All done" You turned around and carefully uncovered your eyes. You looked at him, and he was wearing a boxer and a t-shirt, that was his pajamas. He looked at you and grinned. You rolled your eyes and layed on your madress.

You were really tired after the long day, so you fell asleep pretty quickly, and Hoya did the same.

You suddenly woke up by the sound of thunder. You looked out of the wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter