A New Member

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, you`re home" you saw Hoya grinning at you. You gave him a small smile back and then went to your room. *Did something happen?* He tilted his head to the side. *If WooHyun has said or done something to her, his dead!* He turned his hand into a fist.

You went to your room and looked at yourself in the mirror. You didn`t have puffy eyes, even though you had been crying alot. You sat on the bed and thought about you and WooHyun. How you and him used to be back in the days. He used to take good care of you, and people would always thing that you were a real couple. Even though you always refused at that time, you wanted it to become true one day. A small smile crept on your face, but then you noticed your wedding ring, and your smile fell. You knew that your dream about marrying WooHyun was something that would never come true. You knew that you could take a divorce from Hoya, but the guilt wouldn`t let you.

You heard someone knock on the door. "Who is it?" The door opened and Hoya was standing infront of you, smiling. "Jangmonim, is asking what you want to eat for breakfast" "I`m not hungry" you answered back. Hoya closed the door and sat beside you on the bed. "Is everything alright?" He looked at you concerned. You nodded. "I`m okay" you smiled weakly. You were trying to hide the fact that you weren`t happy, and that everything wasn`t okay, but Hoya wasn`t an easy person to fool.

He was about to say something, but your phone rang. You picked up and it was Rin. She was asking of you wanted to go out with her, she was going to meet Infinite at the basketball court. You said yes, and hung up. You stood up from the bed, but Hoya grabbed your arm. "Where are you going now?" You looked at him. "Out with Rin, We`re going to meet Infinite" He just kept looking at you. *I should ask if he wants to join* You sighed. "Wanna come?" he nodded. "Go and get dressed" he nodded one more time, and you went out of the room.

You were sitting in the living room and waiting for Hoya to get dressed. He came out. "Ready" you looked at him and your eyes widened. "Are you going to wear that?" (http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/Infinite_acute_s_Hoya_03052011024151.jpg) He nodded. "Why? You wanted me to" You nodded. "But, I never thought you would agree" you pointed out. He chuckled. "Well, I`m going to ask WooHyun for a rematch, and then I have to use comfortable clothes to win" he grinned. You shook your head. You looked at him one more time, before going out. *I have to admit that he looks handsome*

You both arrived at the basketball court. The court was filled with other people. You noticed Infinite playing basketball against some other guys you had never seen before. And girls were gathered to see them play. Especially Infinite. Girls were screaming and squealing. You spotted Rin sitting on a bench waving at you.

You and Hoya walked over to her. On your way to Rin, you noticed that other girls were checking Hoya out. Some even winked or waved to him. You rolled your eyes and sat next to Rin. "So, who`s winning?" you asked. "Infinite of course" she grinned. You nodded "as always" Hoya rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter