Infinite

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had to cut Hoya out of the pic, so that it would be the Infinite gang I have made in this fic, Sorry=(

Hoya stood up the next day and saw that you weren`t laying on the madress. He got up and went out of the room while he was rubbing his eye. He walked passed the kitchen, when he suddenly noticed you. You were helping your mother making food. You were cutting the vegetables, while you were talking to your mother. He had to admit that you were really adorable. *Why haven`t I noticed this before?* He smiled and walked inside the kitchen. "I`m awake" He smiled. You looked up at him and then went back to cut the vegetables.

Your mother turned around and smiled brightly to Hoya. "Did you sleep well?" He nodded. "Where is the bathroom, I need to use it" he scratched his head. "____~ show him where it is" you layed the knife on the table and walked out of the kitchen without saying anything.

Hoya followed you and looked at you amused. You stood infront of the bathroom and pointed at the door. "Here it is" you said with no expression on your face. You were about to leave, but he grabbed your arm. "Are you mad?" you could hear that he was concerned. You tilted your head to the side. "When did you started caring all of a sudden?" He chuckled. "When I realized something I should have for a long time ago" You looked at him confused.

He walked to the room and brought some of his clothes, and went into the bathroom. You went back to the kitchen, confused. *What did he realize?* You were cutting the vegetables, but you were deep in thoughts that you managed to cut your finger. "Ahh" you winced. "What happened, dear?" your mother turned around and saw you on your finger. "That`s why I always tell you to be careful with the knife" you nodded.

Someone knocked on the front door and your mother went to open it, while you were looking for a plaster. Your mother opened the door and it was your bestfriend Rin, that came to visit you. "Is ____~ ready?" she asked your mother. "Go and see yourself" she smiled. Rin thought that you were at your room, so she was making her way to your room, when she saw a half guy coming out of the bathroom. She closed her eyes and ran back to the living room. *Who was she?* Hoya looked at her confused and went to your room.

Rin saw you in the kitchen and rushed to you. "Who is that guy?" Rin whispered to you. "Oh he, he is my husband" you smiled sheepishly. "His really hot" she pointed out. You rolled your eyes. Hoya came into the kitchen, his hair was a little wet and he was wearing a tuxedo. You looked weird at him. "I hope you`re not gonna wear that?" you pointed at him. "What`s wrong about my outfit?" he raised his eyebrow. "People don`t go around like that here" He looked at you weird. "How about I take you out for shopping" you smiled. "Okay, then I`ll see you later" Rin said. "Nice to meet you, my name is Rin by the way" she bowed and left.

You took Hoya out to shop, and people were looking weird at you both. "See I told you, it isn`t usual to wear a tuxedo here, unless you`re going to a wedding" you giggled. You took him to the clothing store, and started pulling out different sweaters and pants out for him. "I`ll decide what you`re going to wear" you winked and went to the cashier and was about to pay for the clothes, but Hoya stopped you. "I`ll pay" he pushed you aside and payed for the clothes.

You both went back home and you told him to change. "Forget it, I won`t" he crossed his arms. "Why?" you asked. "Have you seen the clothes, you know I don`t wear clothes like that!" he pointed at them. "Then why did you pay, that`s just waste of money" you raised your eyebrows. "I`m rich, money isn`t a problem for me" he grinned. *And the old Howon is back* You rolled your eyes. "Do whatever you want" you walked out of the room and called Rin. You told her to come over so that you both could go out.

Rin knocked on the door, and you were about to go outside when your mother called you. "____~ take Howon with you, and show him around" You rolled your eyes and turned around to get him, but he was already standing in the living room, ready to go outside. And he still hadn`t changed his clothes.

The thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter