Eighteen

Ready to Hurt [EDITING... Sort of]

“Look! Your daughter just arrived in this almost midnight time! What are you doing during your time to grow her up?”

“She is your daughter too! I’m not the only one who have to take the responsibility of her!”

The warmness of Daehyun’s hug disappear right when I hear those words after I spin the knob. I run upstairs goint to my room and slam the door harshly, earn another yell from downstairs.

“Can they just stop?” I whisper to myself as I cover my earlobe with my palms and the tears stream down.


The next early morning, I hear Mom is busy begging Dad not to go anywhere, but she failed. However that is Daddy’s holiday time for a month, but Dad keeps itelling Mom that he has a lot to do out there than being home. Dad goes inside to my room before he leaves, he gives me a simple kiss on my forehead and says sorry when I pretend sleeping. What was that ‘sorry’ for? I don’t need it, Dad!

I just woke up a few minutes ago, when I receive Jongin’s text. He asks me to pick him up tomorrow morning at Busan. I make a plan to pick him up by myself since I can drive the car, but I just don’t have car license because Dad forbidden me to drive. But hey, now who cares about me? Dad already leaves.

I ignore everything what Mom says. It is too tiring to hear her explanation and her sorry. I get this cold behave from Dad who always ignores everyone when he is on the bad mood. Some time Mom always annoys me with her words and I’m so done with her today. I don’t care, I hate you, Mom. You know when last night she says that she is not the only one who have to take the responsibility of me so ing hurts me. Okay, just skip this ing Saturday.


It is 6 in the morning when I start the engine’s car of Jongin. Mom keeps asking me in the doorstep where I am going and I answer no word. She definitely forgets that she has to pick Jongin up with me in Busan.

After take several hours on the way, I arrive in front of a huge building, the place where Jongin spends his dance training for a week with other students from pther schools. I miss him so much, it is like a century I don’t see him. He is texting me to come inside since he has something to do before he leaves.

I see him in the lobby with a half-age guy. I run towards him and bow in front of the guy who actually his teacher. I try my best not to jump on Jongin when Jongin’s teacher keep telling him to practice harder. Jongin thanks him and right after he leaves, I hug him tightly.

“Omo omo omo. Eunmi is missing me so much,” he giggles as he hugs me back. I cry and I don’t even know why. Maybe it is too tiring spend a whole week without him or maybe I am just missing this jerk.

“Yah! Why are you crying?” he releases his hug as I smack his mouth playfully.

“Shut up, I’m not crying,” I rub my eyes. It is not too crowded here, but when I look around, some random girls keep staring at both of us with their glare.

“What? It’s not like you can kill me with your glare!” I said violently at the nearest girl from my spot when Jongin just chuckles.

“It seems you get other fans girls in here.”

“It’s pretty obvious, Eunmi. They make me insane with their chant of fan girl when I am enjoying my dance for a week,” he chuckles.

“So full of yourself,” I face-palm.

“Why are you crying?” Jongin asks me again when we are about climbing inside the car. “It's not like I leave you for a century. And why is Mom not picking me up too? Is Dad at home, isn’t he? He never ever allowed you to drive by yourself. Is there something happened?”

I let out a heavy sigh when those questions chime on my ear. I don’t know where I have to start first. I ask him to stop in the café when we arriv at Seoul. That is not a thing to tell to him at home, right? He stops the car in the front of Bubble Shop and I bounce up and down happily when I notice this Bubble Shop is not too far from Daehyun’s house.

I tell Jongin everything in there when he is just being speechless at my words. He keeps saying sorry because he is not there when I need him. He is scolding me too when he knows I ignore Mom the whole day yesterday. I and Jongin are talking randomly after take a serious one about Mom and Dad. I laugh when Jongin is talking about a girl who keeps eyeing on him since the first day at Busan and that is the same girl who I scold in there.

“Daehyun, I’m here!” I wave my hand towards a brown-haired guy in the doorstep. “Gosh, I know you feel me here,” I smile widely as he rolls his eyes.

“You are the one who text me to come here,” he says as he takes his seat. Hahaha truly yes, I’m the one who text Daehyun to come here, since I miss him already and he says he is free.

“You two are dating now? Oh my God. Daehyun, how could you fall for a girl like her?” Jongin points me and Daehyun just chuckles by himself.

“Yah! I’m your sister, Kim Jongin! I haven’t introduced both of you each other yet.” They two just laugh at my words.

“It’s not like we are on a date after that night, Eunmi.” It is Daehyun.

“Is there something I don’t know about ‘that night’?” Jongin gives a gesture at ‘that night’ words.

“You really get us wrong, you ert!” I exclaime as I smack his head playfully.

“So, what's an important thing you have to say?” Daehyun asks and Jongin furrows his brow, they are waiting for me to answer.

“Mmm… Nothing. I just… miss you,” I grinned sheepishly.

“Ewhhh, cheesy!” this time Jongin who smacks my head and Daehyun just rolls his eyes again.

Time melts. We laugh and make some jokes and talk like no tomorrow. Daehyun doesn’t ignore me anymore, that is just a dream comes true. It is 5 in the afternoon when I see my phone with 11 missed calls on the screen. Since I put no attention on my phone, I don’t know when the phone is ringing. I really have no idea who the caller until I open it.


Updated^^ Nyaaaaa there is someone upvoting >< How's about this chapter going? Comment, subscribe and upvote plsss I'm begging you kkkkk~ Silent reader plssss don't be silent. I really appreciate all the feed back. Thank you to my loyal subbies. I love y'all Chuuuuu~~~