Chapter 2

I Will Make You Love me

Nara's P.O.V:

It was light outside and I rolled over onto my side, eyes half open. Memories of last night came flooding back to me, for some reason last night felt much worse than the rest, even though I had exactly the same nightmare. This one seemed more... vivid. I felt like I was actually there, and I woke up not sure if I was dead or alive. Nowadays I can't tell when I'm dreaming or when I'm awake. Everything is one big blur without Kris and Luhan here. I lost the only things that mattered to me. Living here is like hell on earth. Infact, hell on earth might even be more pleasnt. Suho tries to converse with me, but I just turn him away. Who does he think I am? Some push over that will just forgive him like that?! He killed my brother! As if I will ever forgive him. He's still obsessed with the idea of making me love him, sorry to disappoint, but that won't be happening. 

I heard the door creak as it opened, and I saw Suho emerge from behind the door's main body. What does he want now?

"Hi...um...can I come in?" Suho asked me nervously.

"Whatever"

Suho cautiously walked into my room, and sat down on the edge of my bed, the exact place he sat last night. Why was he making such an effort with me lately? It's obvious I don't like him. The only decent one around here is Xiumin.

"So...um...I was uh...wondering if you'd like to go out for dinner Friday night..." Suho said to me, a sad look on his face as if I had already rejected him.

"You're kidding right?"

"Actually, no. I thought it might be nice, you know, to properly get to know each other" Suho looked so pathetic, almost like he was begging me to go. He was trying to guilt me into it. I sat there and thought about it, what's the worst that could happen?

"Fine. I'll go" I replied crudely.

"Okay, well I see you tomorrow, I'll have Xiumin get you ready and bring you to the restaurant. I already picked out a lovely new dress for you to wear...if that's okay of course".

"I said I's meet you there, now will you leave? I want some privacy".

"Bye" Suho walked out the door and shut it behind him.

 

Suho's P.O.V:

"Bye".

I left the room as she had asked, not wanting anything to ruin tomorrow night. I realised that all she needed was time. I will make her love me. I'm certain. I shut the door then leant against it quietly so she wouldn't know I was there. I listened to her soft and even breathing, and her muffled footsteps as she strode around her room. Even this early she looked so perfect. She had only just woken up I was sure, I had been waiting outside of her room for a sign she was awake, eager to see her once more.

I always wondered what it would be like to love someone who resented you. I guess I know now. It's one of the most painful feelings in the universe. All I want is to hold her, kiss her, be with her. But I can't. She hates me and I know it. She can barely look me in the eye and I don't blame her, I make myself feel sick. What the hell was I thinking? What kind of a psyco kidnapps a girl when he wants her to love him? I made a mistake, I know. I don't know what came over me, but as soon as I saw he perfect frame sitting on her bed I knew I needed to have her. She looked so vulnerable and afraid, only addind to the beauty. She seemed so innocent, and I could use some of that in my life. Being the leader  of a gang isn't exactly an innocent job. She was like a glow of white light in my dark and depressing life of a criminal. She's my angel, my everything, yet she sees me as a demon.

 

Xiumin's P.O.V:

I saw Suho go into Nara's room and decided to wait around the corner to see what happens. He already demand that I leave her last night so he could see if she was okay, I had to say yes because he's my boss, but secretly I was fuming. I liked going into Nara's room to comfort her. She should be with me not him, I'm the good guy here. He took her hostage then had her brother killed and I've been nothing but nice to her. Around 5 minutes later, Suho came out of her bedroom and leant against the door. What was he doing? I thought it would be a good idea to go up to him, see what had been going on in there.

"Hi boss, what are you doing outside Nara's room?" I questioned him, trying not to sound resentful.

"Just asking her if she wanted to go out for dinner tomorrow night".

"What did she say?" I was praying she had said no. I loved her too, and this was now a competition. I had to make her love me first.

"She said yes, I've got a new dress for her to wear, I'll leave it with you tomorrow to give to her and then you can drive her to the restaurant to meet me".

"Sure".

Suho walked off after that. This was perfect. I find it funny how he trusts me with helping Nara love him. Tomorrow would be the perfect opportunity to get closer to her. This, for sure, was a fight I absolutey couldn't lose. Sorry Suho...but this one is mine.

 

A/N: Hey :) sorry it took so long to update I'm all out of idead as I anticipated. I decided to make it a love triangle with Xiumin as it will make a better storyline so let me know your opinions on it and who you want her to end up with :)