Chapter 1

I Will Make You Love me

Nara walked alone throught the black forests, the trees towering high above her head. She felt tiny. Her feet were crunching on the leaves on the ground and twigs were snapping beneath her feet. It was the only sound to be heard besides a small owl sitting on a tree, calling out. She stumbled upon a small clearing in between the some trees and decided she would discover what was in there. She was horrified by what she saw. There, laying on the dusty ground, was her brother. Kris. He wasn't dead. Not yet. He looked like he was trying to say something to Nara, his arm extended like he was trying to reach for her. She longed to run to him, save him, but it felt as if her feet were glued to the spot. Suddenly his head flopped, his eyes staring extensively, writhing in his sockets. Then he was gone. Before she could get there, he disappeared into thin air. In his place stood Suho. He had a diabolical grin on his face, stretching from ear to ear.

"Now it's your turn" he said quietly, but still in a sinister tone. He took long strides towards Nara, that same look on his face. His arms we reaching for her, and that was when she screamed powerfully, the trees vibrating from the sound.

Nara woke up, sweat pouring from her forehead. It was the same every night. That one nightmare, and every time she wakes up after screaming, to find she had actually been screaming and woken up all the guys. It was usually Xiumin who came to check if she was okay. Suho was keeping his promise and giving her more privacy. She was breathing haphazardly, her heart pounding in her chest like a drum. She would almost feel her heart tearing itself out of it's cage. She heard footsteps walking towards her door. The door opened slightly and Suho peered around the edge then proceeded to walk in. It was the first time he had been himself to check on her, and she had been here for nearly 2 weeks already now.

He was used to being woken up by the screams now. At first it was alarming and frightening, but not it's become part of his nightly routine. Go to bed. Fall asleep. Wake up to the sound of Nara screaming her lungs out. Then fall asleep again. Tonight though, he told the guys not to worry about checking up on her, and that he would do it himself. If he wanted her to love him, he would have to start spending more time with her. And this was perhaps the only way he could do that. In the day she would just ingnore him, or run away if he looked the slightest bit angry. She was very cautious around him, and it was obvious why. He walked slowly over to the edge of her bed and sat down. 

"So..are you okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a nightmare again. Could you leave? I want to go back to sleep" Nara was very blunt when she replied and Suho knew that was his cue to leave. He got up and walked back to the door. He left, shutting the door almost silently behind her, leaving Nara sat alone in the darkness of her bedroom, only her worst fears to keep her company.