Chibis

Three people and their pure love story

"What are you doing?", Junhyung asked, spying on his brother's desk.
"Nothing!", Junhong replied, closing his notebook.
"You were drawing something, weren't you?"
"No!", the boy exclamed, knowing very well how his face looked when he lied. And knowing his brother also knew that.
"Aah, let me see it, Junhong!"
"No! It's not for eyes like yours!"

The twins met Jongup after class. They immediately jumped on the older boy, their usual way to greet him.
"One day you will end up breaking me in half.", Jongup joked. The boys laughed.
"Uppie! Junhong doesn't want to show me his drawing!", Junhyung complained, making his brother blush.
"You made a drawing?", Jongup asked.
"N-"
"I want to see it.", Jongup said, smiling in a way Junhong couldn't resist.
"I-it's not ready yet...", he explained, taking his notebook.
The boy opened it, showing a drawing of two figures with big heads, big bright eyes and little chubby bodies.
Junhyung started to laugh.
"They are so weird!"
Junhong lowered his head and blushed again.
"They're not! They're cute~", Jongup said. Junhong smiled.
"Hmpf, I can draw better than this!", Junhyung said, taking his own notebook from his backpack.
"I'm much better than you!", Junhong said.
The two boys found a place to sit and started drawing on their notebooks. Jongup had no choice but to watch the two making their "art", assuring them he liked both equally (he didn't need to tell them they were equally bad at it).