Cupcakes

Three people and their pure love story

The bell indicating the end of classes rang. The two twins were the first ones to leave the classroom.
Choi Junhong and Choi Junhyung were 15 years old identical twins. They had the same face, but different personalities and interests. With some exceptions, of course. According to their friends, when they wanted something they couldn't have, for example, the two would make the same frustrated face, the same cute pout. When hearing this, the twins would strongly disagree and make said pout, that could melt even the coldest heart. 
The twins also had a common trouble: their age. Their friends were all older than themselves, so the boys were usually treated as babies by them. Junhong and Junhyung were already used to it, but they couldn't say it didn't bothered them. 
More recently, there was one more thing the two had in common: Moon Jongup. Their 16 years old best friend. And also, their boyfriend. This unusual relationship started some weeks ago and until now it is working very well. The three are really happy.
The two brothers meet Jongup near the school gates.  As soon as he saw him, Junhong started running faster, and then jumped on the other boy.
"Uppie!", he exclamed.
"Hi, Junhong!"
Jongup had a hard time to keep standing with the much taller boy leaning on him like that. Of course, it could become worse. Another equally tall boy back hugged him.
"Up!"
"Hi, Junhyung!"
"Today is Friday! We should go somewhere together!", Junhyung said.
"Okay!", Jongup said, his trademark smile on his face. The twins thought that smile never left his face: actually, it never left his face when he was near them. Just being near them was enough to make the older boy happy. "Where do you want to go?", he asked.
"I want cupcakes!", Junhong exclamed cheerfully.
"There's a cafe near the market our mother likes to go that sells delicious cupcakes. Can we go there, Uppie?", Junhyung suggested.
"Sounds good to me! Let's go!"
They said goodbye to their friends and walked holding hands - Junhyung holding Jongup's right hand and Junhong his left one- to the cafe, the twins guiding their boyfriend. They talked about their day as they walked. The place wasn't that far from school so they didn't take long to arrive there.
It was a white little building, with a sign with the name "Secret Love Cafe and Patisserie" written in pink letters. They entered and chose a table.
"This place is really cute~", Jongup commented.
"I always choose the best places, right?", Junhyung said.
"Hey, I was the one who said cupcakes! You'd never think of here by yourself!", Junhong protested.
Jongup laughed a little. He found those small brother's fights really cute. They didn't.
"What's so funny, Jongup?", Junhyung asked.
"You. You two are so cute!"
"I'm not~", the two said at the same time. Jongup also loved when they did that. 
A waitress appeared and the boys ordered the cupcakes. They didn't take long to arrive.
"I love cupcakes!", Junhong said, taking a bite of his and dirtying his face with the pink frosting.
Junhyung facepalmed.
"You are so clumsy...", he said, taking a napkin to clean his brother. Jongup took the napkin from him. Junhyung didn't complain.
The older boy cleaned Junhong, that smiled.
"Thank you~"
Jongup leaned a little closer and left a soft kiss on the boy's cheek. This resulted in the boy's face getting pinker than the cupcake's frosting.
"Hey! I want one too!", Junhyung said.
"Of course~", his boyfriend replied, going to him to give him an equally soft kiss on the cheek. Junhyung's face matched his brother's, the same shade of pink.
Jongup also blushed.
"I love you.", he said, almost in a whisper.
"I love you too, Jongup.", Junhong said.
"I love you too, Jongup.", Junhyung said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading ^^ This could be much better, I am sorry >.< *runs back to the safe territory that is Trf11imh*