Bunnies

Three people and their pure love story

Jongup, Junhong and Junhyung usually walked in a group of 8 friends. Three Bunnies, two Bookworms and three Babies, in Himchan's words.
Himchan was one of the "Bunnies". He called them that because the three formed the gang Bunnies' Absolute Power. The two Bookworms were the members of studies group Books And Peace, Daehyun and Youngjae. The Babies were the triple couple, called that because of their age. 
This day, the two Bookworms were studying, leaving the Babies alone with the Bunnies. 
"We should go play some video games at Joko's place!", Yongguk, the oldest and leader of the gang, suggested. He was a 18 years old scary boy, that gave off an aura of a leader. He was always wearing the gang's jacket over the school's uniform, like the rest of the gang. In Junhyung's eyes, those jackets were the coolest thing ever. They were made of jeans, had the gang's name and symbol, a masked bunny's head. Each also had a strip in the front with a word on it. Yongguk's had "Shishi" written with red letters. His also had an additional strip with the word "Boss". 
"But won't we bother Daehyun and Youngjae, who are studying there?", Jongup innocently asked.
"That's the intention, little boy.", the youngest member of the Bunnies said. His jacket's strip had the word "Joko" written with yellow letters. He had a cute face and a kind of troublesome personality. He was also Youngjae's twin brother.
The Bunnies were a gang, but they weren't really delinquents. They were just boys who wanted to dress cool jackets. But no one besides their closest friends needed to know that.
"Tsk tsk... you want to disrupt your brother's studies only because you can't study, Joko!", Himchan scolded him. Himchan was only months younger than Yongguk, and sometimes the most mature of the three Bunnies. His jacket's strip had the word "Tats" written with pink letters.
Joko tried to defend himself, starting this way an argue with Himchan. Yongguk tried to interfere and ended up involved.
Meanwhile, the three Babies just stared at them, not knowing what to do.
"Tsk, those Bunnies...", Jongup said, shaking his head. His boyfriends did the same.
"We have a video game at home too, right, Junhong?", Junhyung said.
"Yes, want to go play with us, Uppie?"
"Of course!", Jongup replied.
The three turned around and walked a little before the older boys noticed it.
"Hey! Up, Junhonggie, Zelo! Where are you going?", Yongguk shouted to them.
"Home. We will play video games!", Junhong answered.
"Wait for us!", Joko said, and the three ran to the Babies. 
The six boys walked together to the twins' house. Jongup noticed the older ones would stare sometimes at his hands that were linked to the twins', the right one to Junhong's and the left one to Junhyung's. It's probably nothing, he thought, and just ignored it.

What begin as something just for fun, with the six taking turns to play the fighting game that was the twins' favorite one, ended up as a heated battle between Yongguk and Himchan, with Joko cheering the latter shouting things like "Finish him! Explode him! Take off his head!". Meanwhile, Junhong, Jongup and Junhyung were sharing a bowl of popcorn Junhong decided to make for them, watching the fight without choosing sides.
"I think Yongguk is going to win...", Junhyung said, blushing slightly when for a moment his fingers touched Jongup's as the two were taking some more popcorn from the bowl.
"Really? But Himchan has his personal crowd.", Jongup said, not noticing the moment. But Junhong did, and childishly pulled the older boy closer to him.
"I think Joko is disturbing Himchan more than Yongguk..."
Junhyung also pulled Jongup closer to him, and rested his head on his shoulder. That was one of those moments the older boy would lose his balance, if he was standing. As he was sitting on the couch, it only resulted in the popcorn bowl falling. Not on the floor, but on one of the boys sitting there.
Himchan and Yongguk paused the game to laugh. The bowl fell on Joko's head, covering his body with popcorn.
"S-sorry...", Jongup apologized. He would have helped the older boy if the twins weren't each holding one of his arms, not letting him move from his place.
"Someone will have to clean this...", Joko said, starting to laugh as well.
Each of the babies tried to volunter to do it, but before any of them could get up, the three Bunnies were already doing it.
The twins decided to proper hug their boyfriend, that was enjoying a lot their warmth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! Thank you for reading!

The second random word from the "cute things list" was "Bunny". I decided not to use it in its literal meaning, so I could introduce the supporting cast. I hope you liked them^^