Hello Kitty

Three people and their pure love story

"I'm home, Mom.", Jongup announced as he entered his house. His mother came from the kitchen to greet him and saw he wasn't alone.
"Why didn't you tell me we were having visit coming today? I could have cleaned the house.", she said.
"Sorry...", the boy apologized.
"Don't worry, your house is clean as always, aunt!", Junhyung said. 
"In all this years, we've never seen a hint of mess here.", Junhong added.
Mrs. Moon smiled. She greeted each of the twins with a hug.
"Thank you. Sometimes I wish my son was a little more like you two."
"Mom!", Jongup complained. She laughed.
"Don't worry, son, I still love you just the way you are. I'm just joking.", she hugged him too.
"We will be in my room."
"Okay. I will bring you something to eat later."
"Thanks, Mom. Oh, can the boys sleep here?", Jongup asked.
"Of course!"
Jongup's mother loved the Choi twins as if they were her own sons. Their mother was her childhood best friend, they were almost sisters. But she still didn't know what her son had with those two.

After a fun afternoon together, the three boys were ready to go to sleep. Jongup went to his bathroom to get changed, while the twins could use the bedroom. Junhyung was already shirtless when he took his blue pajamas from his backpack. Junhong was still fully dressed when he opened his. What he found there wasn't what he put there the night before.
"Choi Junhyung, did you mess with my stuff?", he asked, angry.
"Why would you think that?", Junhyung said, making an innocent face that his brother knew was fake.
"Because, last time I saw it", Junhong took a piece of clothing from his backpack. "I was sure it wasn't this what I put here."
Junhyung had to hold his laugh.
"Well, that's what happen when you over sleep at morning... Bad elves come and mess with your things..."
"I know this 'elf' is you!"
"Why?", Junhyung kept with his innocent act.
"Because this is yours!"
Jongup got out of the bathroom, wearing gray pants and a white tank top. The first thing he saw was shirtless Junhyung, which made him blush. 
"S-sorry, I thought you were already changed.", he said, turning his face. That was his first time seeing one of them shirtless since they were 5 (both his and the twins' mothers took her families together to a summer vacation in the beach then). 
"N-no, it's okay.", Junhyung said, a little embarassed. He didn't have the slight confidence in his body, he didn't want to be seen like that by his boyfriend yet. He quickly wore his pajama shirt. "I will finish there.", he said, going to the bathroom and closing the door.
Jongup sat on his bed.
"Won't you change too, Junhong?", he asked.
"Uh, I don't have my pajama...", the younger shyly replied.
"No? What is it?", Jongup asked, taking the cloth his boyfriend was holding from him. It was a white Hello Kitty pajama shirt. "How cute!"
"This belongs to Junhyung, I swear!", Junhong said, blushing. Jongup made a sad face.
"So you're not wearing it?"
"... Why? Would you... want me to?", he said in a low shy voice.
"Y-you would look cute.", Jongup said, blushing.
Junhong ran to the bathroom door.
"Open this door, Junhyung! I need to change too!"