Arrival

We switched?!?

"AMBER!!! Can you erm help me with clothes?" Allysa asked Amber.

"Ermm.... Since we are going to be in Singapore for a bout half a year,might as well you pack everything" Amber said.

"Hello? Krystal has a lot of clothes!! How can I pack everything?!" Allysa shouted.The rest of F(x) entered Krystal's room and saw that it was in a mess.

"My goodness.... I am not gonna clean this up..." Victoria said in Mandarin

"Allysa... I think you should bring home clothes, outing clothes, underwear, make up and computer maybe?" Amber said and Allysa started to pack everything.

Meanwhile at Exo's dorm, everything was chaotic. Kris was deciding what facial products to bring,Tao was thinking which bag to bring, D.O was running around with his boxers screaming at Kai to let go of his shirt and Lay kept packing and un pack his suitcase just in case he had forgotten something.

After F(x) and Exo packed for 3 hours, they set off to the airport. But unfortunately, some of EXO's sasaeng fans over heard their plans about going to Singapore were there and went crazy. Some were holding onto the members' arm,pushing F(x) , shouting vulgarities at them and Exo was nearly injured. When they got onto the plane,it was peaceful for the first time. There were no sasaeng fans to disturd and tale photographs of them.

During that 5 hours flight,Krystal was buying coffee at starbucks and Crystal was busy holding onto Allysa and her phone that were constantly ringing. Even though it was late at night, Allysa had freedom, Krystal and Crystal had lied to Allysa's mother that they were staying over at a friend's place in Tampines. At 10 pm they left the house and was in the train, and the train ride was 1 hour and they had another 2 hours till the arrival of F(x) and EXO. During that 2 hours, they were being retards singing and dancing to F(x) 's song.

It was already 12.50 and the flight attendent woke F(x) and EXO up from their sleep. Allysa took out Krystal's phone and played with it. When they arrived in Singapore,Allysa quickly looked for her 2 huge lugage and quickly went through all the sucurity and stuff . EXO and F(x) were having trouble keeping up with Allysa as they had bigger and heavier lugage.  When F(x) and EXO finally got out of the check point, Allysa told F(x) to look over her 3 lugage while she tries to fing Krystal and Crystal.

"AIshh.... Where is Crystal...." Allysa said in Malay.

Allysa walked around for 15 minutes before finding Crystal and Krystal. "KAKAK CRSYTAL!!!" Allysa shouted.

Allysa gave Crystal a bear hug and then stared at her own body(Krystal) and Krystal stared at her own body (Allysa). Krystal and Allysa introduced themselves to each other before Allysa lead both of them to F(x) and EXO. When Krystal saw F(x) , she ran over to them and hugged all 4 members and Crystal just froze 20 feet away form EXO. Allysa saw how frozen Crystal was and laughed loudly at Crystal making eveyone look at her weirdly.

"Aiyoo..... Kakak!! Come here leh!! Jangan malu-malu lah!(Don't be so shy lah!!) " Allysa said and dragged Crystal to EXO and F(x). " you wan me to introduce you to them or you introduce yourself?Allysa asked in Malay.

Crystal was super shy to see her favorite boy group in front of her and couldn't reply so Allysa introduced Crystal to F(x). "Since Crystal here is super shy, I'll introduce her.This is Crystal Natassy, she's my cousin AND she likes F(x) and Exo. AND!! Her bias is LuHan and SeHun and Krystal."

Kris and Amber translated to Korean for their members.LuHan and SeHun smiled widely and hugged Crystal making her surprised. Crystal smiled like and idiot.

" You still have not told us who's you bias in Exo and F(x)" XiuMin said and Amber translated for Allysa. Allysa blushed and said who is her bias in Exo and F(x).

"My bias in Exo is ...Ermm...I love Exo and their members!! I cannot choose so I'm gonna say the top 3.. 1st is XiuMin...2nd. Chen and third SuHo... and for F(x) is AMBER!!!!" Allysa said and XiuMin,Chen,SuHo and Amber jumped around like retards.

" Okcan.... Now where are we gonna stay?"Kai asked and Krystal said that LSM already booked some hotel rooms for them .