WHAT?!?

We switched?!?

"WHAT?!?!" Both Amber and Kris shouted in English together.

"What? You wanted to know who i am...(English)" Allysa said.

"Who are you?(Mandarin)" Tao asked Allysa.

"My name is Allysa,I'm  going to be 13 years old this year and I'm a Singaporean(Mandrin)" Allysa replied."And wow... You guys are really making me prectise my Mandarin!!" Allysa said in English.

"How did you become Krystal?? (Mandarin) " LuHan asked Allysa.

"Ermmm... Giant who can speak in Mandarin and Cantonese!!" Allysa called Kris.Allysa didn't know who they were because the room was dimly lit and her eyes were swollen because of the crying.

"Me?" Kris said pointing to himself. "Yes you." Allysa said.

"What is it?" Kris asked in English.

"Help me explain to this deer that,I don't know how i became Krystal and what are your names??"Allysa asked Kris.

"Lu -Ge, she doesn't know how she became Krystal and SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO WE ARE!!" Kris said i Mandarin.

"Excuse me giant, but of course i don't know who you people are!! I just woke up from my sleep and saw 15 or 16 people in the room!!" Allysa shouted at Kris in English.

"ok.. 1.2.3 WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO!"The guys shouted.

"F(x)" Amber said.

"I'm Exo's DuiZhang Kris(Mandarin)" Kris said.

"ExoM main vocal , Chen " Chen tried to say in English.

"Herro,my name is XiuMin" XiuMin also said in English.

"ExoM's Maknae,Tao(Mandarin)" Tao said .

"Exo's Unicorn ,Lay(Mandarin)" Lay said while bowing .

"NI Hao!! My name is LuHan!!" LuHan introduced himself in Mandarin.

"Hello, my name is Do Kyungsoo, but please call me D.O" D.O said in almost perfect English.

"SuHo-Ibnida! My name is SuHo " Suho said while struggling with his English.

"Ermm.. you can introduce yourself in Korean but just say your name!!..." Allysa said in English and AMber translated to Korean of the rest of Exo-K.

"Annyeonghaseyo! BaekHyun-ibnida" BaekHyun said while showing Allysa his eye-smile.

"Kai-Ibnida" Kai said simply.

"My name is Park ChanYeol and I'm the happy virus of Exo!!" ChanYeol said.

"Oh SeHun ibnida" SeHun said with his poker face.

"Wait.... You're Exo?" Allysa asked in English and Amber translated for them .

"YES!!" Exo shouted.

"OHMYTIAN!!(English+Mandarin)EXO!!EXO IS INFRONT OF ME!!(Javanese) IS THIS A DREAM?!?(English)" Allysa screamed.Allysa is a huge fan of EXO.

Exo laughed at Allysa and she blushed."So,You're a fan of Exo?" LuHan asked in Mandarin.

"OH MY KRISUS!! Crystal would be fan girling to the max right now if she was here!!(Malay) And yes!! I'M A HUGE FAN OF EXO AND F(X)!! ( Mandarin)" Allysa said while fangirling.

"Hello Allysa,my name is Sulli from F(x)!" Sulli said in Korean.

" Even though I have no idea what it means, I still think you're introducing yourself!!" Allysa said in English.

"Victoria-ibnida" Victoria said.

"Luna ibnida"

"Supp!! my name is Amber!!" Amber said in English.

"oh my god.... F(x) and Exo is here in front of me and IM IN KRYSTAL'S BODY?!?! Holy duck!!" Allysa shouted.

F(x) and Exo laughed at Allysa.Suddenly, Krystal's phone rang and it was Jessica.

"Je-Jessi-Jessica?Am i right?" Allysa asked F(x).

"...." Amber cursed