waking up

We switched?!?

"Hmm.... What happen sia??" Allysa asked herself when she woke up

"Where am I?... who the duck are they?" Allysa thought to herself.

"Lu ge , pass me my drink (Mandarin)" A tall guy   giant asked a slightly shorter guy.

"Hyung... Is my English getting better? (English) " A short guy asked another giant.

 Allysa sat up from 'her' bed and screamed "AHHHH!!!! Where Am I (English)?!? Who are you (Mandarin) ?!? Why-How-(Cantonese) ! How did you get into my room(Hokkien) ?!? Kanina(curse)!! "

Everyone in the room looked at her .

"How-What? Krystal is speaking in Mandarin!!" LuHan thought to himself.

"Cantonese?!?! How?!?" Kris screamed inside his head.

"What language is she speaking in?" Luna asked Victoria.

"English , Mandarin and Cantonese . The rest, I do not know" Kris answered.

"Who are you?!? What did you do to me?!? (Malay) AHH!!! Why?!? Oh my god!!" Allysa shouted.

"Krystal ,Krystal, calm down....(Korean) " Victoria had tried to calm Allysa which is now in Krystal's body

"Who are you people?!? " Krystal (Allysa) shouted in English.

"Woah woah woah....calm down Krystal" Amber said to Krystal(Allysa).

"How can I calm down?!?! Answer me!! and who is Krystal?!?!(Cantonese) " Krystal(Allysa) shouted.

"KRYSTAL!! CALM DOWN!!(Cantonese)" Kris shouted.

"How can i calm down(English)....I wanna go home(Malay).... Let me go home!(Bahasa Indon).... Leave me alone(Hokkien)..LEAVE(Mandarin)... I hate you people!!(cantonese)...Please(Javanese)..." Krystal(Allysa) said while sobbing.

"Kris ge...I can only understand 'Leave' (Mandarin)" Tao said to Kris.

"She said 'How can I calm down' , 'leave' and 'I hate you people'.....wow.... she can speak in many languages(Korean)" Kris said ,amazed.

"Let's leave Krystal Unnie alone for awhile.... (Korean)" Sulli said to everyone.

Exo and F(x) left the room.When all 15 of them were in the living room,they asked question to each other.

"Lu ge!! YiXing ge! Kris ge!! Why is Krystal like that?!? (Mandarin)" Tao screamed.

"Huang ZiTao, calm down....(Mandarin)" Victoria said trying to comfort the shocked panda.

"Is this a secret camera?(Korean)" Chen asked.

F(x) shook their heads.Amber was worried,Tao was shocked and everyone was speechless.

"Do you think that she's possed?(Korean)" Sehun said.Kai hit Sehun's head and everyone glared at him.

"Oh SeHun! this is not the time to be playing!(Korean)" SuHo shouted at the maknae.

"Do you think she has calmed down?(Korean)" XiuMin asked everyone.All of them looked at him and shrugged .

"I'm going in to check on her(Korean)" SuHo said while walking into Krystal's room.Suho Knocked on the door and opened it.

"Krystal-ah, are you okay?.... want oppa to hug you?(Korean)" Suho said.

"I -hic- don't -un-understand -hic- hic- Kor-Korean...(English)" Krystal(Allysa) answered.SuHo called Amber in to help him translate.

"Krystal-ah, you okay?(English)" Amber asked.

"Who are you-hic- what do you want-hic- from-hic- m-m-me and stop calling me Krystal!!?"Krystal(Allysa) asked Amber.

"What do you want me to call you?" Amber asked in English.

"Sya" Krystal(Allysa) answered.

"Okay,Sya... Why are you crying?is it because we surprised you?" Amber asked.

"NO!! I wanna go home!! I want my mummy!! Who are you?!?!" Krystal(Allysa) shouted.Everyone ran into Krystal's room and looked at Krystal(Allysa).

"Amber what the did you do to her?!(Korean)" ChanYeol shouted at Amber.

"Amber,What did you say to Krystal?(Mandarin)" LuHan asked Amber.

"Why is Krystal screaming?(Mandarin)" Lay asked.

"SHUT UP!!(Mandarin). You guys are noisy!!(English)" Krystal(Allysa) shouted.

Everyone in the room looked at Krystal(Allysa) (again).Everyone was asking each other questions about Krystal.

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE SHUT UP?!?!(English) I AM GOING CRAZY!!(Malay) UNCLE WITH THE DEER-LIKE EYES, SHE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING TO ME AND DIMPLES! I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I'M SHOCKED(Mandarin)And, My name is Allysa,not Krystal!!(English)" Krystal(Allysa) shouted.

"WHat?!?" all of them shouted.

"Damn it.... From scared to pissed, You guys really want to die huh?(Mandarin)" Krystal(Allysa) said.

"Krystal..."Victoria said.

"WHAT THE DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT MY NAME IS ALLYSA?!?(Mandarin)"Krystal exclaimed.

"Why are you speaking in Mandarin?(English)" Amber asked Krystal(Allysa)

"Because, they like only understand Mandarin....(English)"Allysa replied.

"Who are you?(English)" Kris asked.

"At least he/she is not the only one who can speak in English."Allysa said.

"My name is Allysa,I'm 13 years old in 21 December.hmm....Singaporean..Teck Whyean...hmmm that's it...(English)"Allysa said.