Lies part 1

We switched?!?

Crystal answered Allysa's phone and got a shock of her life when Fahmi shouted. "ALLYSA!! I MISS YOU!!"

"Fahmi,shut up.. and this is Crystal, not Allysa." Crystal said.

" Never speak of this to anyone... Understand." Fahmi said.Krystal was stiffling her laughter when Fahmi said those words.

"Okay. And what do you want?" Crystal asked Fahmi.It was obvious that Crystal was feeling annoyed as she was tapping her foot and rolling her eyes.

"Ermm... Let me talk to Allysa..ple-."Fahmi said. Crystal was really pissed of at something because she hung up the phone before Fahmi could even say goodbye.

"Woahh.... Crystal... Why are you like pissed off?" Krystal asked Crystal .

"Nothing,it just makes me sick hearing that two-timer's voice...'' Crystal said.

"Hey, Krystal!! Wanna go to Lot 1?" Crystal asked .

"Hmm... okay!! but where is it?" Krystal asked.

"Just take the MRT, 1 station and we reach there!!" Crystal said.

Krystal and Crystal both went to the Mrt station and took the train to Chua Chu Kang,Lot 1.When Krystal arrived at the place, the first thing she thought was 'Wow....so this is Lot 1'. Suddenly , Krystal and Crystal heard a voice calling Allysa's name. "Allysa!! Allysa!! class pres!! here!!. " Both of them turned around and saw a boy, wearing glasses and behind him were a pair of twins and an Indian boy.

"Class pres, whatchu doing here and who is she"The boy weaing glasses asked.

"Erm.... Are you talking to me?" Krystal said while pointing to herself Allysa's body.

"Abo!! who else!!" The twins shouted.

"Ermm... I'm here with my uh-cousin and who are you?" Krystal asked.

"What the heck pres?!?! Your own class mate you can't recognize." The Indian boy shouted.

"My name is Henry and these are the twins, Yi Kai and Kai Zhe and this! is your best friend Alex!!" Henry said.

"Ouhh... sorry..." Krystal apologized.

"Crazy ..." Henry muttered under his breath in Korean.

" Yah!! What did you say?!?!(Korean)" Krystal shouted .

"What the ?!?! You can undertsand and converse in Korean?!?!" Henry shouted in Korean.

"Nope, I don't understand Korean.(Korean)" Krystal said with sarcasm.Henry,Alex and the twins were surprised,they thought that Krystal was actually Allysa.

"How?!?! I know you like K-pop and ,but how?!?!.. Last i checked ,you ...." Henry said in English.

"Henry, Yes I like K-pop and . But i learn Korean too you know!" Krystal said while smirking.

Allysa's phone was ringing ,and the caller ID was "Fahmi". Crystal saw the caller ID and got really pissed off.

"Didn't I tell that guy to not call..... SiBei(Really) pissing me off sia" Crystal said while rolling her eyes.

" I'll answer the call" Krystal said to Crystal. Krystal did not want to burden Crystal anymore with Fahmi.Krystal answered the call and heard shoutings and screaming .

"ALLYSA!!! WHY DID CRYSTAL ANSWER THE PHONE?!?!" Fahmi shouted through the phone.

"Sorry, but I am seriously not in the mood to talk to retards like you....(Korean)" Krystal said to Fahmi. Krystal had totally forgotten that Henry,Alex and The twins were still there.

"Yah!! Since when did you learn how to cuss in Korean" Henry exclaimed in Korean.

"Woah... Allysa, since when did you speak in ching chong ling long?" Fahmi asked Allysa how did she know how to speak in Korean in his own way.

"Shut up, and since I was born" Krystal answered in English.

"When are you-" before Fahmi could finish his sentence, Krystal cut him off by saying good bye and hanging up the phone.

"Sya, HOW THE DID YOU LEARN HOW TO SPEAK IN KOREAN?!?" Alex exclaimed in English.

"Woahh....Chill Alex, I know Korean because I took classes.Duh" Krystal lied.

"Ouhh...."Alex said.

"So, does that mean your Korean still ?"Henry asked in Korean.

"It doesn't like you" Krystal said while smirking.

"The class press is actually cursing...."Yi Kai said.

"Shut up" Krsytal said before dragging Crystal to Etude House.