Accident (Final Part)

Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here, the final update. Sorry took so long to finish this super short story. 

Enjoy~~!

 

The phone in Jiyong’s hand keep ringing. He ignores it again after a several times. He already knew the caller and he didn’t dare to pick up the call. What he going to say? That Seungri is in an accident and he didn’t know what happen to him?

 

“Don’t want to pick up that call, Ji?” Youngbae asked.

 

Jiyong looked up to the voice and sighed. He showed the ringing phone to his best friend.

 

And Youngbae did the same, he sighed.

 

“What am I going to say, Bae? That I’m sorry I didn’t look after their kid properly? I’m sorry he was in an accident but we're both fine?”

 

Youngbae didn’t dare to say anything because its true.

 

Silent crept inside the van. Their manager already called them once after meeting with them, asking them again whether or not they want to be transfer to their hotel. But they don’t budge, saying no to the choice and wait in the van till the situation is clear for them to get into the hospital.

 

Its already past 4 in the morning, when they suddenly got a call again from their manager saying that the situation is okay for them to come in. And also the doctor want to meet them to discuss about Seungri’s conditions.

 

 

Jiyong and Youngbae had been escorted to the doctor’s room before going to see Seungri. The doctor asked them to seat while the managers waited outside the room.

 

“First of all, my name is Dr Cheng. I am the one who been treating your team member, Mr. Lee Seunghyun for the past hours.” The doctor introduce himself.

 

“I need to talk to you about his condition, is it okay for me to talk in English or do you guys need a translator?”

 

“No, its okay. We are fine. Please continue, doc.” Youngbae replied.

 

“Okay. I believe your manager already told you about his first diagnosed, right?” the doctor asked.

 

“Chemical Pneu.. monitis?” Jiyong said.

 

“Yes. We detected that he had inhaled quite amount of smoke when the accident happened. It is not that critical, but it dangerous enough if we didn’t monitor it well because I believe you all known that his antibody is not that strong,"

 

"What do you mean by his antibody is not strong?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Is he easily got sick? Like frequently having fever and all?" The doctor asked both of them.

 

"Uhmm, yeah. Like every now and then, he'll catch cold and fever. But I thought that's normal?" Jiyong shocked. 

 

"Yes, so thats what I mean. Its normal for all to get sick but to heal immediately, he will take some time. After doing some examination, we found that his antibody is not that high. Its surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter