Accident (Part 2)

Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been holding this for too long..

Enjoy~!

 

"Andwae-"

 

"No- Andwaee!"

 

"SEUNGRI AH!"

 

"Hey, hey, Ji! Hey, are you with me? Jiyong ah??" Youngbae asked the distressed leader who was just woke up from his passed out.

 

"Seu-" Jiyong voice caught off guard when he let out a deep hard cough.

 

Youngbae immediately hand him a bottle of water and softly pat his best friend’s back. He look over Jiyong, carefully thinking on how to break up the news.

 

 

"Gomawo." Jiyong said, passing back the empty bottle.

 

He look around, only to see that they are right now in the van, parked somewhere in an empty parking lot.

 

"Where are we?" He asked slowly as he still trying to regain his consciousness.

 

"Hospital, Ji. Do you remember anything?"

 

Jiyong nodded.

 

"Seungri..."

 

Youngbae nodded.

 

"We.. can’t go in there yet, Ji. The press and media are going crazy. It is best that we stay here for a while," Youngbae resonate. He knew so well that his best friend emotions are really unstable right now. When things involving the maknae, it’s always going to be unstable.

 

Jiyong nodded again.

 

 

"How Seungri?" Jiyong said, trying to act calm as much as possible. Truth is he really want to just run inside and see the maknae himself. 

 

"Mollayo. I still didn’t get any news from Namgook hyung. He went inside with the others." Youngbae stated.

 

"Is it.. bad?"

 

Youngbae let out a sighed.

 

"Nan jinjja molla, Ji,"

 

Hearing that, Jiyong shut his eyes tight, trying very hard to suppress his emotions.

 

 

Youngbae's phone ring and he immediately picked up without even looking at the caller.

 

"Youngbae ah, how's maknae??" The urgency of Seunghyun's voice blared through the phone.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Yah! How's Seungri??"

 

"How did you know, hyung?" Youngbae questioned. He still in dazed, never thought that the other members will know about this just yet.

 

"Yah, the news are all over the net, man! Even Cha Seungwon sunbaenim called asking me about it too. Where is him now? Is he okay? Is it serious??" Seunghyun asked impatient.

 

"We still didn't know, hyung. Our manager are there in the hospital. They will inform us later,"

 

"You guys are not in the hospital with him??"

 

"Ani," Youngbae replied softly.

 

Seunghyun let out a deep sighed.

 

 

"How's Ji? Is he, okay?" 

 

"Not really. Wanna talk to him?" Youngbae turn it into loudspeaker.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter