Accident

Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy~!

 

"Hustling hustling, Imma hustling hustling~~" Youngbae singing out happily. Jiyong start grinding and dancing profoundly to his best friend’s singing.

 

Seungri on the other side just keep laughing over his two hyungs who just happen to get very hyper after their long concert.

 

"Hyung, hajima..." Seungri whined. The both hyungs laughing out loud, succeed in annoying their maknae.

 

"Yah, come here! Sing for us!" Jiyong pulled Seungri to the center. He put one hand on Seungri's shoulder and start grinding around him. Seungri laughed but followed his hyung anyway.

 

"Nan chigeum halmal isseoyo... Hustling hustling, Imma hustling hustling~~" Seungri singing and start doing his Gotta Talk to You dance. Eventually Youngbae come and join Jiyong, grinding their body around the maknae.

 

The three of them just finished their performance for Starry Night Christmas concert, here in Shanghai. They are now in the changing room, preparing to leave the concert.

 

 

"Ahh you are amazing..." Jiyong said while taking a sit on the couch nearby.

 

"Yeah! Maknae nomu jjang!" Youngbae said, drinking a bottle of water.

 

Seungri just laughed it out for his hyungs randomness. He start picking up his stuffs and packing it into his duffel bag.

 

 

"Hey, where are going?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Back to the hotel. Wae?"

 

"Yah! Let’s go out and have a drink first! I know a good place here. We should go there together."

 

"Nahh, it’s okay. You know how I am when drinking, right, hyung?" Seungri declined.

 

"Seungri ah, kajaaa~~ It’s not like we're here every day. Come join us." Jiyong plead.

 

"Aniya, it’s okay."

 

"Eunggg~~" Jiyong whined dramatically, pleading even more to his maknae to come with them. It will be no fun if it just the two of them around.

 

"Yeah, Ri ah, let’s go. I'm gonna be there too. I can take care of you both. I don’t drink, remember?" Youngbae said.

 

Seungri laughed.

 

"Aniya, hyung. Kwenchana. I'll burden you too much then. You guys go ahead and have fun, okay? Take care!" Seungri said, hugging the two hyung and left, leaving the two hyungs pouting.

 

-------------------

 

"Jiyong ah!" Youngbae called.

 

He had been staring at his best friend for quite some time now. He found that Jiyong is not being himself since they arrived at the club an hour ago. The glass in Jiyong's hand is still full with those red drink and Youngbae realized that Jiyong barely took a sip.

 

And the music. The music played were their kind of music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter