Intro

Baby Brother

“Yifan, our mother just gave birth-“

Yifan put his cellphone down, not interested of listening any more of the news. To be honest, he didn’t care. Yifan was never fond of his step-mom anyway. To be woken up at 2 in the morning just to hear the news of his stepmom giving birth kind of annoyed him. He tried to get back into lalaland when his cellphone rang, yet again. He groaned into the pillow but picked up the phone still.

“Whaaat?”

“Don’t hang up on me Yifan I need your help here! Appa is not here so I need you here to take care of her.”

“Wait..why me? You do it.”

“I never handle a mother who had just given birth Yifan, we should do it together.”

“Nooo..ask your friends.”

“Yifan.”

Junmyeon was using the firm tone again and Yifan just shivered. As much as he wanted to just bond with his bed and escape the world, he knew Junmyeon really need him at the moment. Groggily, he sat up and rub his face and told Junmyeon he would be in the hospital in half an hour.

“Love you, Fanfan! See you in a moment.”

Yifan just stared at his cellphone. So what now? A new kid in the family?

Yifan widen his eyes. New kid in the family? His father’s child? Oh my god that freaking baby was his brother! Yifan’s heart beat fasten at the realization. He knew of her pregnancy but the fact that he soon would have a little brother never hit him. At the age of 20, he was getting a baby brother?

What. Is. Happening.