Hmm.....?

The Soft Hearted Kingka

History- What Am I To You


Jungkook's POV

After the bell rang to indicate the end of the period I went straight to my locker to grab my bag. I was making my way down the hall when someone caught my shoulder and pulled me back.

"Oh, hey Hope hyung" I said.
"Where are you going?" J-Hope asked.
"To lunch. I'm starving." I replied. J-Hope nodded and I started to walk to the cafeteria, rather slowly this time.
I heard a familiar voice and that's how my legs dragged me to the girl's washroom.
I stood behind the wall and listened carefully, not making any noise or tying to get caught.

 

Author's POV

"Do you know what's wrong with Kookie? He's been acting all weird and sort of ignoring whatever I do and say." Rian said.

"Hmm..." They all thought in unison.

"Maybe he doesn't like you anymore." NaNa said.

"How dare you say such a thing. He loves me and will love me forever." Rian hissed.

"Yeah. Maybe he doesn't" Aimee agreed. Rian gave both of them a death glare. 

"I told you, he loves me and will forever love me. If he didn't like me then why would he have followed me around all these years?" 

"I don't know. Just because?" NaNa said and left the bathroom with Aimee following behind.

"Aish. Why won't they listen to me." Rian said frustrated.

 

"Eh? Why do they think I don't like her. If I didn't like her then why would I have confessed to her?" Jungkook questioned

"I wonder if she/he still thinks of me the same way as she/he used to." they both wondered in unison

 

*FLASHBACK (Several years ago)*

"Okay class we will be working with dangerous materials, so don't fool around and make a big mess." the teacher announced

"Yes" the whole class mumbled together.

 

Everyone was working so diligently when all of a sudden there was a loud CRASH. Everyone looked over to see what the noise was and saw Jungkook on the floor, covered in some random liquid and glass. There was such a big mess that someone could've gotten hurt if they weren't careful. The teacher didn't care and proceeded to scolded Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook, I told you to be careful when you work!" she yelled. "Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up!"

"O-okay." Jungkook said embarrassed

Suddenly he heard a voice that sounded like a girl's. "Hey, um.... I'll help you clean up." the girl said while scratching the back of her head. Jungkook turned around and saw something that one could only dream of seeing. He never saw anyone who could be as beautiful or even more beautiful as Aphrodite. He just stood there in shock (JUNGSHOOK #2).

"Um... hello? Is anyone there?" the girl asked while waving her hand in front of Jungkook's face "Don't you have to clean up them mess you made?"

"Oh yeah, right." Jungkook said blushing from embarrassment.

 

All Jungkook could do is stare at her. The way her facial features were placed perfectly on her face, they way she did anything and everything. He still couldn't get over the fact that someone could be prettier than the prettiest female in the whole history.  He thought she was like a second Aphrodite. Then she broke the silence.

"Um... We didn't really properly introduce ourselves before. My name is Rian, Lee Rian." she said Jungkook just stared at her more. "Rian. Wah!What a beautiful name." Jungkook thought.

"And I'm guessing your name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook?" Rian asked. 

"Oh! Yeah. How did you know? Jungkook said.

"The teacher said it before." Rian replied

"Right." Jungkook said. They wrapped up and headed back to class.

 

A couple weeks later, after school was over, Jungkook confessed to Rian. Neither of them expected the responses.

"Um... Rian...." Jungkook started. "Ever since that incident we had a couple of weeks ago, when I first laid eyes on you, I never thought anyone could be as perfect as you. It was the moment I fell in love with you; and wanted you to be mine." He paused...... "Lee Rian, would you like to be my girlfriend?" 

Rian was lost for words. She just stood there.

"It's okay if you don't like me as much I love you. I'll just go." Jungkook said embarrassed. Just before he was able to leave Rian grabbed his hand and pull him into a big hug and cried.

"Of course I would want to be your girlfriend! Who wouldn't?" Rian said. And from that day on they started dating, acting like fluffy, lovey dovey couples.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Ah.... Those days. I remember" Jungkook said to himself. "I still remember her reaction when I asked her out. Oh Rian...."

Then the bell interrupted Jungkook's time if reminiscing. He quickly made his way to class to avoid being late, again. As soon as ge got there the teacher quickly silenced the class to the students' attention.

"Okay class. Today we have a new student. Please come in and introduce yourself to the class." 

The new student timidly walked in and started talking.

"H-hello. My name is Taehyung. I hope everyone treats me well and I hope to become friends with you." the new student spoke

Everybody laughed at his strange name. Even BTS and Rian; but not Jungkook. He just stared at V thinking deeply why everybody was laughing at him; why he wasn't laughing along with the rest of the class. No matter how hard he looked he couldn't find the answer.


ENJOY!