Chapter 4

The Soft Hearted Kingka

C-Clown- Justice


Jungkook's P.O.V

"I really hate Taehyung. He so annoying and doesn't even apologize for what he did. He thinks it's all my fault even though it clearly isn't." I say angrily when I meet up with my friends again.

*FLASHBACK 15 MINUTES AGO*

J-Hope's POV
"Wow... Can you-" I started but was abruptly cut off when I heard a familiar voice.
I slowly turned my head, seeing a bundle of people together.

"So, what are you going to do about this situation you caused, nerd?" I heard the familiar voice say.

Oh no... it's Jungkook's voice.

His little dangerous voice.

That's when I knew there was danger. You never want to be near him when he gets upset or push his anger button. Things you never thought would happen could happen.

I had to do something about this. I went over to the crowd and tried to stop the fight.

"Look guys, I think you should both say sorry and act like nothing every happened. Alright?" I said trying to prevent anything extreme from happening (well it's kind of bad already).

"Yeah, say your sorry, Taehyung." Jungkook said sounding aggravated. 

I looked down at Taehyung and saw him clench his hand into a fist--white spots beginning to show on his knuckles.

I frowned seeing what I just caused. What do I do? The other members aren't even here. They left before any of this happened. I did the first thing that came to mind.

"Guys. Please, just please do not fight. This really isn't good. Just make up." I said again.

I saw balls of crumpled up paper fly across the room. 

"Hey! What do you think you're doing to Jungkook? He's done absolutely nothing wrong. It's all your fault." I heard a girl say.

"Yeah! stop acting like a baby and say your sorry already." Another voice said. More and more thing (not just paper) were being pelted across the room. There was now a fight-- the whole school vs.Taehyung. I tried to stop this fight again by yelling to get everybody's attention and asking for someone to say "sorry".

Taehyung flinched in pain and looked down to his shoes.

"Fine. I'm only doing this because I'm sick of you and fighting, and my image is going to get ruined (it's not like it already isn't)." Jungkook finally said and then stormed off. I then followed him, giving Taehyung a death glare before I left.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Author's P.O.V

J-Hope met up with Jungkook after the little situation and started asking him millions of questions.

"What was all that for? Why couldn't you have apologized to him sooner so all that wouldn't have happened? Why did you have to be so mean?" J-Hope threw all those questions at Jungkook.

"Aish! I just want to go home and sleep. Why did that Taehyung guy have to transfer to our school?" Jungkook replied, about to leave to go home

"Hey! You didn't answer any of my questions mister." J-Hope said. Jungkook just gave him the whatever look and left.

J-Hope sighed heavily. You have to learn Jeon Jungkook

Tahyung's P.O.V

Man. That Jungkook guy is scary as a clown (now those things are really scary). I was afraid today was going to be the day I die. Good thing it wasn't. Phew! But really. I wanted to go home so badly. I wanted to escape from that prison and back to freedom.

 

fancy-line.png

I arrived home to be greeted by a warm hug by Baekhyun appa.

I was adopted. And I have 2 dads. But that never bothered me. And I didn't care what everybody else said about my parents. Whether it's one mom and one dad; or two dads; or two moms; I will still and always love them. 

"How was my TaeTae's first day of his new school?" my typical dad asked. He saw my sad face and got concerned. "Why do you have such a gloomy face? Is everything okay?"

I threw my backpack on the floor and went right to the fridge.

"All the kids hates me."

Baekhyun appa gasped. "....Why?"
I sighed and pulled out a bowl of grapes. "I got into a fight with someone at my school. I think he was really popular. Then, everyone started throwing things at me."

I turned to him. "...Where's Daehyun appa and Taeil?" I asked as I fed a grape to him.

Appa gasped again with his eyes wide open. "WHAT? Who's the guy who did this to you? Did he say he's sorry? How could they even do this to my loveable son?" At that time Daehyun appa and Taeil hyung came in the room. They seemed happier than usual, or it might have been me who was more upset than usual. They both said something but was stopped in their tracks when they sensed my unusual expression.

"Hello everybody! So how was scho- What's wrong Tae? Is everything okay?" Daehyun appa said worried about me, as he and hyung sat down next to me and Baekhyun appa. I sighed and explained my day from the moment I stepped into school. 

"So what happened next? What did that Jungkook guy do?" Daehyun appa asked, all 3 pair of eyes staring at me like I was a TV screen.

"Well, I accidently bumped into him and he um got really mad and..... and..." I couldn't finish my sentence because I started crying. 

"Aww it's okay. We'll always be here to protect you and support you." Baekhyun appa said and everyone hugged me. "Do you want to finish?"

I wiped my tears and continued. "Where was I? Oh right! So Jungkook got really mad and yelled ant me and we got into a fight. But then this other guy, I think it was his friend, tried to stop it, but it got worse and the other students started throwing things at me." 

"Did he apologize?" Taeil hyung asked. I nodded and was about to say something, but I got cut off.

"Then everything is okay. If he apologized and meant it then you're fine." He said, but this time I cut him off.

"He didn't mean it. Everything's not okay!" I whinnied. "He meant all the insults. And he said that he's only saying it because he's sick of fighting and his image will get ruined. That's it. Nothing from the heart." 

"Look. Don't worry. We love you and that's all should matter to you." Daehyun appa said and I was embraced in a big warm hug by the three of my family members.

I blinked at the sudden skinship-- and my face instantly turned from sad to disgusted

I was being squashed by my three lovable family members. Taeil hyung noticed my uncomfortable position and hugged me tighter.

"HYUNG" I yelled making everybody jump off me. Taeil hyung touched my tear-stained cheek and ruffled my hair. I scoffed quietly and fixed my hair.
"I love you guys but please, no more hugging"
Baekhyun appa came and hugged me from behind.
"As long as your okay" 

fancy-line.png

Author's P.O.V

When Jungkook got home he walked straight to his room and grumbled. All the other hyungs looked at him with a weird look.

"Should we ask?" Suga said

"I think it's better not to." Namjoon said

"Hey Jungkook! What's wrong? Is everything okay? Your acting weird" Jimin said

"Hey!" Namjoon mumbled and hit Jimin in the arm

"Oh no! Did the hyungs catch on? Should I tell them what happened?" Jungkook thought to himself


ENJOY!