Different

The Soft Hearted Kingka

GOT7- Follow Me


Jungkook' P.O.V

"JEON JUNGKOOK, COME OUT HERE, RIGHT NOW" Suga said. Ugh, what does he want? He was like this last week. Is he going to give me a lecture about another life lesson? I hope not.

"Okay, what is it this time, hyung? If you are going to punish me, then I'm sorry for whatever I did and I won't do it again." I didn't want to stay for any longer and I assumed that he was mad at me for that reason, so I cut straight to the point. I left right after, wanting to fall right onto my bed and sleep. But I got stopped by a voice.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, COME BACK!" Suga hyung yelled again. I really didn't want to go back. So I told them, "I already said I won't do whatever I did again. I'm sorry, okay?" I was about to go back into my room when I was stopped again, this time, by a hand from J-hope hyung.

"So you say you're not going to stand up for someone ever again? If that's what you think, you're wrong" I got confused and tried to recall what happened at school. I thought they were going to punish me. "Look, we're not mad at you at all, and we are not going punish you. What you did was actually a really good thing that only someone who is brave enough can do."

"Yeah, we saw and we are really proud of you! And even though we said that you have to learn, I think you learned, and you took it the easy way, which was the right way." Suga hyung said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "We knew there was someone who really cared hiding inside of you." I froze. I've never showed anyone this side of me, only to Rian, and that was when I actually somewhat liked her. The hyungs always thought I was the cool and popular maknae. But they've finally found out that I'm not all that.

"Aww, our Jungkookie has grown up so much!" Jin hyung said, squishing my cheeks and sounding like the typical mother. I put on a disgusted face and walk away.

Back into the room I shared with J-hope hyung and Jimin hyung; I threw myself flat onto my bed, slowly feeling tired. But then I thought of this: "What if my image and gets ruined all because the hyungs go tell the whole world what I did. Ahh aish! This is so frustrating!"

Author's P.O.V

"Okay, there is definitely something going on with Jungkook. He's never acted nice like that in from of any of us." Jimin said. They all nodded. "Even though we said that we were proud of him, there is something about him we can't understand.

"Are you sure he's the same Kookie we know?" J-hope said. "Maybe he's changed." They all thought of that for moments. Has he really changed? Is he not the chic kingka with a high ego anymore? Did he turn into a soft hearted kingka?

fancy-line.png

Taehyung's P.O.V

 Okay, what just happened? This is all too hard to digest because I feel like puking it out. I tried to find that guy who saved my life but he left so quickly, I couldn't do anything. There was no reason for me to be staying after school, doing nothing, so I left to go home. As I was walking home, I recalled what just happened not too long ago. Why did he look so familiar? I shook my head. Why am I over-reacting? It's just a little save, nothing more, nothing less. But he did look familiar... He looks too-- right. It was that disgusting popular dude that used to always pick on me. I always hated people like that-- that always looked down on me. My parents always told me to never trust people like that  Anyway, it was him. The one who started my miserable life. The one who made me want to kill myself. But, what happened? Why is he suddenly so nice to me?

fancy-line.png

I tried looking for that guy again, but he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to just walk to class; maybe I'll see him there.

 

"Okay, okay, we're sorry about yesterday, but we thought that it was time for you to change, open up some more; show the other side of you that is hiding in you. People will then see you differently. Don't you think so?" J-hope said. Time to change? Open up more and show the other side hiding inside? I thought to myself. Maybe he's right. If I change, would the bullying stop? Would they all see me the same way as they see everyone else? That's when I found the perfect idea to stop all of the unpleasant things happening to me. 

fancy-line.png

Jungkook's P.O.V

After class was over I met up with the hyungs. As I looked at the hyungs I was able to see someone coming from the distance running towards our direction. When the person got closer to us, I realized it was Taehyung. By that time, we were already started walking to our hangout place/dorm. When I heard him come closer, I cut straight to the point so the hyungs and I could go home.

"If you're here to say thank you for the other day, then you're welcome." I turned around and took a quick look at him. Then I caught back up with the hyungs. But he replied back, so I stopped in my tracks.

"I wasn't here to thank you, but since I have the chance to, thank you very much for saving me. If it weren't for you, I would be here right now. Now the reason I came here was to ask you something." Taehyung started sounding nervous, looking down at the floor. I wondered why. He then continued. "C-can I join your group and become f-friends with you?" He stuttered. I became speechless upon hearing that. I didn't expect standing up for someone else could mean so much to someone. How do I respond to him? I mean it is nice to make friends, but not with someone who you barely even know. I don't want to be rude and just say "no." 

"Look, I would be glad to be friends with you, but it's not me who decides who's in this group. And plus it's not like we're an idol group." I say trying to hide my flustered and panicking feelings by ending it cool. I then tried to leave the scene as soon as possible so I wouldn't have to stumble to find the right answers. But there was no way for me to leave.

"Wait! Then who's the one who decides who's in your group? Because I really want to have friends like you guys." Why does he want to be friends with us so badly? So he could use us to become popular? Chh~ if that's why then no way you're going to be friends with us. Now how do I respond without hurting his feelings? The only way was to tell him the answer he's been waiting to hear.

"The person who you're probably going to want to talk to is our leader, Namjoon hyung. Now I got to go because the other hyungs already left." I tried to make my leave again, but I failed, once again, being attacked with a question by Taehyung. Why does this kid have so much to ask? 

So you know where I can find him?" I sighed. "Just come with me."

fancy-line.png

Taehyung's P.O.V

I entered Jungkook and his friends' dorm, being amazed with how it looked. It was much nicer than I thought it would be. But the only unwelcoming thing was that it seem kind of small and even if you step back just a little, you were almost about to bump into a wall. How do seven grown men live here together?

"NAMJOON HYUNG, YOU HAVE A VISITOR" I got startled by Jungkook's yelling. Is that what they do to get each other's attention? I better keep that in mind and learn their ways quick if I want to be like them. I then hear a door open and look in the direction of the sound.

"Who is it?" Namjoon said, asking Jungkook. He seems as scary as he looks. He points at me and I become tense. All of a sudden I lose the confidence I had from before and try avoiding eye contact with anyone. "Be quick because I have a drama to finish."

"O-okay. Um.... " How do I say this? "C-can I join y-your group and become f-friends with y-you guys?" Aish why did I stutter? It was like this before. Now they're really not going let me join their group. Feeling defeated, I was about to tell them to forget about it. I jumped when Yoongi began laughing loudly. "Group? We don't have a group. It's just us weird-"

"Sure! Why not? It is good to make friends with new people once in a while." Namjoon says. Maybe he's not as scary as I thought he was. Well, now I have a group of new friends. Yay! Time to tell Taeil hyung, Baekhyun appa and Daehyun appa!

"Okay! Thank you so much!" I saw happily and skip out of the dorm.

"Wait! There's one rule, though." Hm rule? Ah whatever. It's only one rule; nothing to stop my dreams of being in this group. "No matter what circumstances, you're never going to live here. There's no space and your family probably wants to keep you."

"Don't worry. I'll be sure to follow that rule. And plus, I like where I live. Thank you!" I then skip out.

Junkook's P.O.V

"Sure! Why not? It is good to make friends with new people once in a while." Namjoon hyung say. Aish, what is this hyung thinking of? Why would he invite the new transfer student to be part of our group? Why? I have to talk to this hyung later

"Okay! Thank you so much!" Taehyung says and happily skips out of the dorm. What 16-year-old skips? Who skips at all these days? It's not we're the lottery. Phft can't wait to become friends with him.

After Taehyung leaves, I immediately turn and face Namjoo hyung with a displeased face. "Hyung, what are you thinking, inviting him to be part Bangtan? Are you crazy or something? Is everything okay with you, hyung?"

"Relax, Jungkook. I've got an idea. Call the other out here for a meeting." I grumble and call the rest out.

"Ugh what is it?" Jimin says sounding like he just woke up.

"I've got exciting news for you guys. We have a new member in Bangtan." Namjoon hyung says.

"WHAT!?" the other members say in unison. 

"Who is it?" J-Hope hyung asks. 

"It's Taehyung." Namjoon replies.

"You mean the guy that Jungkook hates?" J-Hope asks again.

"Hey! I actually helped him once, you know." I say. "Whatever." J-Hope hyung replies and I stick my tongue out.

"Don't worry though. I got a plan." Namjoon hyung says. "We'll treat him as one of our real members and we'll teach him the ways we do certain things, but we won't fill him in on any super important things. We'll try to convince him that he knows everything possible to seem like a member from the start." Everyone nods in agreement.

Taehyung's P.O.V

When I got home, I immediately told everyone all the good news with the happiest face one could ever have. After telling them they were all very happy for me. Baekhyun appa wanted to celebrate, but I stopped him because it wasn't that big of an event.

"Anyways, we feel really great for you. When you transferred schools and got bullied we were worried that you would have a hard time in school, but now that you met new friends we feel much more relieved." Daehyun appa said.

"Thank god. My little brother has some people to protect you." Taeil hyung said, and we all laughed.

fancy-line.png


Author's P.O.V

When Taehyung arrived at school the next day the first thing he did was look for his new friends. He saw them by the front doors and ran up to them, interrupting their conversation while putting his arms around Suga and Jimin's shoulders. They both pushed his arms off, but he put them back around right away.

"Oh hey it's you, our new member!" Jin says, sounding awkward like he is. 

"What do you want from us?" Jimin asks, trying to sound nice.

"I want to learn from you hyungs. I want to learn how to fit in with you guys; how to fit in with the crowd." Taehyung replies, calling them hyungs for the first time since their encounter.

"If you want to learn to be like us, them there a long way for you to go." Suga says. "Are you willing to take the challenge?"

"Of course! Whatever it takes to be as cool as you." 

"Then I welcome you to the first day of 'Be Like Bangtan Training Camp'." Suga replies, sounding like he was willing to teach Taehyung.


ENJOY!