Kim Taehyung. What's Up With That Guy?

The Soft Hearted Kingka

Speed- Don't Tease Me


Jungkook's P.O.V
I watched that Taehyung guy push up his big chunky geeks from the tip of his nose to fit him perfectly. I chuckled a little.

Nerd.

He started to shuffle towards me making my muscles tense.
Once he reached to me, he turned to me and smiled making his geeks fall to the bridge of his nose again.
"Can I sit here?" He asked quietly. I stared at him.
I have to sit next to him? You've got to be kidding me. 

Because I didn't want to get in trouble I told him he could.

"Ugh." I complained to myself.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. Taehyung is a transfer from the U.S so you better treat him extra good, and don't make fun of him if his Korean is weird. He's still trying to learn our language." the teacher said sounding threatening. 

Whatever...

Author's P.O.V

Class went by pretty slow for Jungkook. Taehyung. It was that Taehyung guy's fault. What did he do wrong? Well, he's been on Jungkook's mind the whole day. He thought V was a nerd with gigantic geeks that covered half his face. "Who wears glasses that big?" Jungkook thought. Each second he felt that he was staring at him, as if he wanted to ask me for help, but never had the courage to.

All that was stupid to Jungkook.

 

fancy-line.png

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was the long awaited lunch time; the only period I really enjoyed. There was no one in the cafeteria when I arrived. It was kind of awkward, but who cares, at least I don't have to wait on the overly long lines to get my lunch.

I sat at my usual seat with BTS, which then, of course, Rian squeezed her way into eating with us instead of her friends. (I like to call Bangtan my friends, not Rian's)

"Why did you leave class in such a hurry, it's only lunch that we would have missed part of? And you have to agree with me, you can be okay with missing like 5 minutes of lunch, right?" Suga hyung asked. What was I supposed to tell them? I didn't want to seem mean and tell them it was because of the new student whatever his name was. 

"It was Taehyung, right,? Am I right or am I right?" J-Hope hyung asked

"Okay fine hyung. You win. Happy now?" I said sulking.

"It's okay Kookie" Rian said out of nowhere which kind of startled me. "You have me, and that's all you need"

"Hey! What about us?" Jimin asked (I don't call him hyung because I don't like to) 

 

"Okay. Fine. You have those people too." Rian said while pointing to BTS hyungs.

"Hey! We have names you know." Jimin said sounding a little upset.

"Whatever" Rian snorted 

"Don't worry Jungkook. We all feel the same way." Namjoon hyung assured

 

Suddenly I felt the same pair of eyes I felt earlier at class. It made me feel really uncomfortable.

"Um....... yes?" Jin hyung said since he was facing the owner of those awkward eyes. At that moment everyone turned around and looked at the person. And it ended up being the same annoying transfer student, Taehyung. 

"You were saying?" Jin hyung continued

"Oh! Um.... Can I sit here with you?"  that stupid Taehyung said. The moment I thought I got away from, he comes back. UGH!!!!!! I didn't want to say no and sound rude, but I didn't want him sit with him either. I'd rather sit with Rian and BTS. UHG!!!!!! I started to panic. 

"I guess you could sit with us if you want." Namjoon hyung said sounding unsure. He then looked at us with a "what else could I say" look.

 

 

 

 

"YAY! Thank you sooooooo much!" That guy Taehyung said seeming happier than happy. Suga hyung just gave us that look telling us to start making a leave. Slowly, one by one we started to exit, trying to go as quiet as possible. 

"Hey! Where are you guys all going?" Taehyung said

"Eh.... Um.... We're just going because we finished our lunch." We all said, each of us trying to sound as if we weren't trying to escape or secretly leave the scene. As we left, Rian grabbed onto my arm, linking hers with my.

"Okay!" Taehyung said. That was when we made our leave. I actually didn't think that our plan would really work. 

"Haha" I snickered as we started walking to next period. "Have you realized that that Taehyung guy is really stupid. He's a big, big, big babo (fool)" They all agreed with me.

 

Taehyung's P.O.V

Hmm... What was that all about? They probably don't want to be late for class.

fancy-line.png

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook, BTS and Rian escaped successfully. They had nowhere else to go after that, so they went to class.

"I can't believe he fell for our trick. We weren't even prepared, except for me." Rian said 

"Hey!" Jimin said sounding offended 

fancy-line.png

Author's P.O.V

It was the end of class and everyone was packing up their stuff. The whole crew tried to avoid Taehyung again.

"Hey J-Hope hyung, are you busy? Do you want to hang out?" Jungkook asked 

"All I'm doing is going to our dorm." J-Hope responded

"Okay. I'll take that as a yes." Jungkook said and skipped off happily.  Something then happened that drew a big crowd. Taehyung bumped into Jungkook (or did Jungkook bump into Taehyung?)

"Yah! Watch where you're going you nerd!" Jungkook yelled

"But I was looking my directions." Taehyung said

"Well you weren't looking hard enough cuz you clearly bumped into me" Jungkook responded sounder angrier

"Shouldn't you be the one looking you directions?" Taehyung fought back

"Do you want to die right now?" Jungkook said, not being able to hold it anymore

 

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Do you want to die right now?" Jungkook said, not being able to hold it anymore. Oh no. What do I do now. This is bad, really bad. Uhh......?

"Are you going to respond or are you too scared? Do you want your mommy you little cry baby?" Jungkook said

"Look, um... I really didn't mean to bump into you, even though you bumped into me, but please forgive me. Please." I said hoping he would forgive me.

"Oh! What was that? You didn't mean to do that to me? Well then why didn't you say that in the first place?" Jungkook said not believing what I just said. Now what was I supposed to do this time? Ugh! Please someone help me this kingka is scaring me.

"So, what are you gong to do about this situation you caused, nerd?" the scarier and scarier Jungkook said


ENJOY!