What's Wrong With You?

The Soft Hearted Kingka

U-Kiss 0330


Jungkook's POV:
My eyes fluttered open as the loud alarm from my clock rang my ears. I ripped off my blankets and checked my phone. Obviously. It's Rian's morning message.

[Sent 6:46 AM] Hi Jungkookie! Are you awake yet? I had a dream about you. We were married and we had a family. Hehe. I'll meet you at our usual place. I love you! ♥

I stared at the text and a smile unknowingly spread on my face. But it quickly faded. This girl has been very clingy lately.

I quickly got washed up and dressed and walked right to school not meeting Rian at our usual place. 

Rian's POV
I waited at the bubble tea shop. Jungkookie didn't show up making me pout. Aish! Why is that guy always ditching me? So annoying!
 

I waited for at least 1-2 hours and he still didn't show up. I started to get really mad. I took out my phone, about to call him, when I saw the time.

"7:50" I yelled, loud enough so only I could hear it. There were only 10 minutes left until school started. I rushed out of the shop and ran straight to school, not caring about anything other than arriving on.

When I got to school I ran like a crazy maniac to my first class. I didn't want to be late. I was never late in my life, not even once. I was always the first one to arrive. When I reached the classroom, on time, I quietly slipped into my seat while, trying to catch my breath again.

"Phew" I thought as I wiped off my imaginary sweat. "7:59. Just in time"

Not long after the teacher came in. She took attendance right away. I was waiting for my name to be called when I suddenly thought of Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook" the teacher said. "Jeon Jungkook. Is he here?" I scanned the room for him and saw him right next to me. I elbowed him in the arm and he woke up. He looked at me with a cute sleepy face. I smiled and laughed quietly at him. I told him that the teacher was taking attendance; she was looking for him.

"Jeon Jungkook" she said sounding a little mad.

"Here" said Jungkook before anything could get worse. He then mouthed me a thank you while smiling. I smiled back.

Jungkook's P.O.V

After 1st period was over Rian and I walked to our 2nd period together since we have class together. She linked her arm with mine as we started walking. Seriously, this girl has been really clingy lately.

We were working on some questions during class when I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked back to see it was none other than Rian.

"Oppa, I don't understand this problem. Can you help me please?" she said while pouting cutely.

"Okay. Which question?" I responded.

"This question!" she said while pointing to the one.

"Okay so what you have to do is... Then you'll find the answer." I told her.

"Thanks Kookie!" she said as she smiled cutely at me.

Really, what's up with this girl?

 

After working for many hours without any break it was finally lunch time. I was very happy because I was starving. As I was making my way to the cafeteria I felt a pair of wrap around my waist and give me a big hug. I didn't expect anything like that to happen. I looked back and of course, it was Rian. I wanted to play a little prank on her, so I pushed her arms away and ran off without her.

"Hey! Where are you going?" she said as she tried following me. All I did was look back and deviously smile at her.

Author's P.O.V

Rian barely managed to make it to the cafeteria. This was the second time she had ran so much. Suddenly, Jungkook appeared out of nowhere.

"AH!" she screamed as if she saw a ghost. Then she started to cry a little. Jungkook just left, laughing at her.

After getting his lunch Jungkook sat down with his group of friends who like to call themselves Bangtan Boys or BTS.

"Ayo waddup" Jungkook said sitting down, grabbing an apple from Jimin's tray and taking a bite out of it.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Namjoon asked.

"Eh, I left her somewhere..." Jungkook replied.

"That's cold..." Jin whispered.

Jungkook sighed. "I don't know. She's been getting very clingy lately." At the very moment, he felt a pair of thin arms wrap around his neck from behind. Rian rested her cheek against the back of Jungkook's head.

"Jungkookie, where did you go?" Rian said in her little annoying voice. Jungkook turned to J-Hope and mouthed "Help"

"Ahem, Rian... Where are your other friends?" J-Hope tried to ask as polite as possible. Rian invited herself to the table and sat in between Jungkook and Jimin, squeezing herself into the small space.

"Why would I be with my other friends if I have my Jungkookie here?" Rian said, linking her arms with Jungkook while resting her head on his shoulder. Jungkook flashed an unsure smile.

Jungkook turned his head to the right where the big clock was on the wall.

"Hey Jungkook..." Rian said. Jungkook turned his head to the left and Rian quickly pecked Jungkook's soft small lips, making Jungkook shocked (JUNGSHOOK).

Rian smiled. "I stole a kiss. Whatcha' gonna do about it?" Rian said with an innocent smile. Jungkook blinked at Rian trying, to force a smile.

 

Jungkook's POV

It was finally P.E. My favorite class aside from dance. I quickly got changed and walked into the gym, only to hear my girlfriend squeal my name. Yes, Rian has P.E with me. I have no idea how, but she managed to get into almost every class I have.

I ignored her scream and walked towards J-Hope, the only other one that I have P.E with.

"You take forever to change." J-Hope said. Our P.E teacher blew his whistle, gathering everybody's attention.

"ALRIGHT. EVERYBODY PAIR UP AND WARM UP BY DOING 20 SIT UPS EACH. OPPOSITE PARTNERS." his voice echoed in the gym.

I was waiting for Rian to cling onto my arm and automatically, I become her partner, but a short girl came in front of me.

I didn't know her name.. And I've never seen her. Man, I should really pay attention to people in our class.

"Um, Jungkook, can we be partners?" She asked with her head held down low, in a whisper I almost couldn't even hear.

I looked around the gym and saw that Rian was still talking to one of her friends. "Sure" I said to the girl I don't even know the name of.

I laid down on the mat along with other pairs with my knees propped up. The girl I don't know the name of kneeled down in front of me and hugged my legs. Her head still held down low as she hugged my legs loosely.

I put my hands behind my head and looked at her. "You can hug me tighter y'know" I said. She hugged me tighter and I started to peel my back off of the mat to do a sit up.

As I sat up straight for my sit up, my face was literally inches away from the girl I don't know the name of's face. I could feel her bubble gum breath rested on my top lip.

Suddenly, she was speared down lightly onto the mat but no other than Rian. The girl I don't know the name of untangled her arms and fell onto the floor. I sat up straight and my eyes grew wide as I saw Rian sit on the poor girl and start pulling her hair and ripping off her geeks. I look around the gym and our teacher was nowhere to be seen.

"NOBODY GETS CLOSE TO JUNGKOOK EXCEPT FOR ME. DO YOU HEAR ME GIRL?" Rian yelled getting everybody's attention.

I coughed in embarrassment and tried to pull Rian away from the girl.

Let me introduce you to my beautiful yet annoying and clingy girlfriend, Rian.


Hello! It's Baby_Pie_143! I'm sorry it took so long to write the first chapter. Since it's my first fanfic it was kind of hard to find the inspiration and time. I'll be happy to ready and respond to your comments. I hope you enjoyed it!☺☺