Calling MurMur007

Cupid's Game (Oneshot Request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~2 years ago~

"I love you, Minjee-ah" he said, my eyes widened, "W-what?"

"Saranghae" he said once again, I turned to him. Confusion was written all over my face as I asked him my next question, "Love as in the way my mom and dad love each other or best friend love?"

He chuckled at how dense I was, he then looked me straight in the eye, "The first option is pretty close. Scratch that, I love you, Minjee-ah. I always have..."

I was speechless, 'I can't believe he was telling me this...I can't believe he actually feels the same way!! My best friend loves me~!'

I smiled at him, "I-I l-l-love you too, J-Jon---" he cut me off when he jumped up with a big smile on his face, "OMO, MURIEL-AH!! YOU ARE A GENIUS!! I, KIM JONGDAE, NOW KNOW HOW TO CONFESS TO ANGELICA~!" he exclaimed as he hugged me and ran to wherever that exchange student was.

"And then Muriel's heart was shattered into millions and millions of very tiny pieces" somebody narrated from behind me, I ly to see the most oblivious, insane, idiotic and stupid bestfriend, Jinae, hiding inside the janitor's closet. How did I know it was her? Her freakin' head was sticking out.

I sighed and pulled her out, "Have you been there the whole time?"

She puffed her cheeks and thought for a while. Finally she opened to answer, "I've been here since first period..."

My mouth fell open, "You've been in there for 8 hours straight?!" I exclaimed, she shrugged, "I don't know..."

I sighed, I don't have time to worry about this girl's insanity! I have my own problems! She saw me rub my temple, her face turned serious which only meant one thing...somebody murdered a cow. Lol, jk! She was just plain serious which was just as weird.

"You know, right?" I asked her, she nodded glumly.

I sighed deeply, "I really like h---" she cut me off, "Woah, who said anything about 'like'? Min, somebody murdered a cow!!" she exclaimed as she dashed through the halls.

~End of Flashback~

I stared with my mouth wide open as the brunette's words kept replaying, Muriel-ah, I love you more than a friend should

Was he really confessing to me? Omo, what if he's just using me as a confession dummy like Jongdae did? What if this is a bet? What if he's just testing me? What if I'm just delusional and he said something else?

He lifted his head and looked me in the eye and his next question made me sure that I'm not delusional, "Do you love me too?"

I took a deep breath and thought hard about this. A few seconds passed and the next thing I knew, these words escaped my mouth, "I need to sort out my feelings first. Can you wait?"

A frown made it's way into his face, "I can, but I need to know by ne---" I cut him off, "If you love me, wait for me" he closed his mouth and looked down, "Arraso..."

And with that, I ran off. I had to sort out my feelings first and I know just the person who can help me. My idiotic brother's girlfriend and my bestfriend, Jinae.

I was out of breath by the time I reached her doorstep, I knocked thrice. I heard shuffling inside and her older brother, Kibum or as he liked to be called, Key. He looked at me weirdly.

"What are you doing here, Minjee?" he asked, I took a deep breath and pushed him aside.

I ran directly towards her room and didn't bother knocking and just barged in. She stopped writing whatever she was writing and looked at me, "What are you doing here, Minjee?"

I sat on her bed and looked at her pleadingly. Right away, she understood. She stood up and walkedover to me, "What's wrong?"

"It's Baekhyun"

She scrunched up her eyebrows and took a seat next to me, "What about him?"

"Well, he confessed to me" I started. Normally, she would be the one to force me into a relationship, but she was the only one that knows that my heart has been played with, broken and burned.

So, she just sighed and patted my shoulder, "Min, think about what you want, oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter