paula1988, where are you?!

Cupid's Game (Oneshot Request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Paula)

I huffed and pouted, I had this thing called artist's block. It's kind of like writer's block, but this time it's not coming up with original ideas on what to write, it's what to draw! You see, I love art, it has always been my passion. My mom was an esteemed artist in our town and my dad...well, he died before I was born, but my mom always told me that he was such a nice man and all.

But, my mom is not the cause of why I love to draw and all, it's because of him.

Kim Ryeowook. Even his name oozes out perfection, he's the school's photographer and all his works are so dang eye-catching that it makes me jealous. All the girls are swooning over him and truth be told, I'm one of them. But at least I only admire him from afar, not like those girls who get up in his face like acne.

I don't even know if he knows me, I'm in some of his classes. Biology, History and Algebra, both of us are also in the school newspaper. I'm the cartoonist, as I said before he's the school's photographer.

Somehow, I kinda doubt if he knows about my existence. I may be the school's cartoonist, but I'm not that famous in school. I have around 10-20 friends while he has the whole school drooling all over him.

But I just can't help, but to daydream about him.

'Okay, Paula! That's enough daydreaming of the school's heartthrob, Kim Ryeowook. He won't notice you!' my pessimistic self told me. For some odd reason, I believed that tiny voice in my head.

That's when it dawned to me, it wasn't me talking to me, (that sounds weird, trust me I know) it's actually my best friend, Sunsin. She sighed and shook her head, "Paula, you should seriously talk to him!"

My eyes widened and I shook my head, "A-Ani! I don't want to talk to him, I'll just end up stuttering and make myself a laughing stock in front of him and his friends"

"If you won't then I will" she retorted, I sighed deeply and looked at her with pleading eyes, "Please don't"

She smirked, "I will"

I sighed and looked at Ryeowook who was laughing together with his friends, I stood up, "I'm gonna do it, Sunsin. I'm gonna go talk to him"

My friend gave me the thumbs up, but when I was about to go over to him. I saw one of his friends look at me and he tapped Ryeowook's shoulder and whispered something in his ear. Ryeowook after listening to what his friend had to say looked in my direction and smiled. SMILED. Kim Ryeowook, the Kim Ryeowook smiled at me!

I turned around and sat back down, my friend glared at me and I gave her my 'WHAT?!' look.

"Why didn't you talk to him?" she asked me, I sighed and looked down with a blush on my face, "He smiled at me, Sun. He smiled"

She sighed, but she smiled anyway, "Just talk to him"

After she said that, she stood up and walked away.

The next thing I knew, time flew by quickly and it was already dismissal. I was on my way to the news room of the school when I remembered something important.

"MY SKETCHPAD!!" I exclaimed as I ran back to my locker.

I reached the lockers in 1.36 seconds tops. I opened it only to see that my sketchpad was not there.

It was the only thing that my dad left me.

~3 Days Later~

I.AM.GOING.TO.DIE.

It's been three days since I lost my sketch pad and during these three days, I was miserable and I'm slowly turning insane. Turning insane, how? Well, I slapped someone with a loaf of bread, told my teacher that she's a racist against papers, believed that there is an alternate universe where I'm queen of the cats and lectured my pet about proper hygiene, my pet, the trash can. Yeah, I lost it.

I was walking around the school when I bumped into a guy, I looked at him. That's when I recognized him as Ryeowook's friend. If I remember correctly, his name is Henry Lau.

"Uh, are you okay?" he asked me as held his hand for me to take.

I accepted his hand and he helped me up, I looked at him and was about to thank him when I saw what he was holding in his other hand, it was my beautiful, almighty and most-cherished sketch pad.

"My sketch pad!" I exclaimed as I pointed at my sketch pad.

He looked at the sketch pad that he was holding and he looked back at me, "Oh, this is yours? I found it in the cafeteria an hour ago"

I looked at him weirdly, "Really? I checked the cafeteria days ago and it wasn't there"

"Did you check the back?"

"It was there?"

"Yep" he said popping the 'p'

"Oh"

He handed it to me while smiling, "I liked your illustrations. Anyways, I'm sorry if I drew some stuff at the back"

I raised an eyebrow and opened the back of my sketch pad only to see the most beautiful drawing of the setting sun. Henry even used pastels to color his illustration.

"W-Wow..." was the only word that escaped my lips.

He raised an eyebrow and then smiled at my expression, "Is it good?"

Silence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"ARE YOU CRAY-CRAY? THIS IS THE BEST ILLUSTRATION THAT I'VE SEEN IN MY 18 YEARS OF LIFE!!" I exclaimed as I jumped up and down hugging the drawing.

He laughed, "Really?"

"YESH!"

He chuckled once again, "Well, if you like that drawing maybe you should check out the others"

After he said that, I quickly scanned the last five pages and my poor jaw was now on the floor.

"OMO, YOUR DRAWINGS ARE DA BOMBBB!!" I exlcaimed and hugged the poor mochi.

"C-Can't breathe..." he muttered, I let him go after hearing that.

A few days passed and the next thing I know, I was becoming really good friends with Henry and he even introduced me to my one and only true love, Kim Ryeowook. Wow, exaggerate much?!

I even got his number!

While I was walking down the corridors of the school when I saw Henry walking towards me. I stopped walking and looked at him and a smile escaped my lips, "Wassup, Henri?"

"Quit calling me Henri, it's HENRY!!" he scolded, I smiled cheekily at him, "So, what's up?"

"Wookie wanted to see you!" he exclaimed and grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. That somewhere namely, the school's rooftop.

He pushed me in and closed the door, locking me in the school's rooftop. I turned towards the door and banged on it, "Yah, Lau!"

I heard someone cough, I turned around only to see Ryeowook who was smiling at me. I blushed, "Uh, h-hey?"

"Is that a question or a greeting?" he asked me, I grinned very stupidly, "Or?"

He laughed at my very flushed face, "Aigoo, kyeopta~!"

"Uh, so why did Henry drag me here agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter