Artemys's oneshot

Cupid's Game (Oneshot Request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly, I cried on Shineefin's oneshot and this one made me tear up aswell!! Omo, I'm one emotional author *sobs*

~~~~~

"Oppa!" Destiny ran over to the older boy waiting by the railing on the school's rooftop. "Mianhae, I should've gotten here first" she rested her palms on her knees as she caught her breath.

Henry smiled at his dongsaeng, whispering a quiet, "It's fine I didn't wait long"

Destiny smiled at her bestfriend and stood up straight, "I did it! I did it, oppa!"

Henry raised an eyebrow, "You did what?"

"I confessed to him! I confessed to Jongin!" she exclaimed as she bounced up and down, Henry couldn't help but smile.

"Really? What did he say?" he asked her, the smile on the girl's face got wider, "He said he'll give me a chance! He's taking me out on Saturday at 7pm! Omo, what should I wear?!"

Henry chuckled, "I'm not a girl!"

"Oh, but you're a guy! What would guys like girls to wear on their first date?" Destiny asked, Henry shrugged, "I don't know. I just want the girl to be comfortable..."

"Should I go with y? No, he'll think that I'm a whoreo! Cute? Nah, he'll think I'm childish! Classy, no, he'll think I'm uptight!" But Destiny didn't even hear what her bestfriend said.

Henry sighed and smiled at his bestfriend.

One year and 8 months passed before Destiny and Kai broke up. Kai cheated on her with some blonde chick and that broke her, she loved Kai, she really did. But she wasn't gonna stand being cheated on.

Of course, she went to her bestfriend, Henry, for comfort. And the latter received her with open arms, he comforted her for 3 months before she got back up on her feet.

They were in the park enjoying the view when Destiny said something that tore Henry's heart, "Chubby cheeks, I'm leaving."

Henry looked at his bestfriend, "What?! Are you serious?!"

She nodded and a tear slid from her face, "I don't know how long, but mom said it's for the best"

Henry tried his best to smile for his friend, "You're gonna do great!"

"But my bestfriend isn't gonna be there for me!"

"You're gonna make new friends. Plus, we'll keep in touch right?"

"Of course!"

But what Henry didn't know is that she's going to be leaving the day after she told him. He only knew when he tried to visit, he found their house abandoned. He received an email from her after a few weeks after he visited her house.

It read,

Henry,

I can't bear to actually say 'goodbye' to you. I'm so sorry if you tried visiting my house and found out that I was gone.

I'm really sorry, I hope we can still be friends!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter