Shock

2PMBLEAST HIGH SCHOOL

High school 3rd grade class 3-2 : seungho(leader),g.o,minjun,lee joon,nichkhun

High school 2nd grade class 2-2 : taecyeon(leader),wooyoung,doojoon,hyunseung,junhyung

High school 1st grade class 1-3 : yoseob(leader),junho,chansung,gikwang,thunder,mir,

Dongwoon

 

   At Minjun’s house party, everyone busy with their own matters. While Taecyeon ready for his surprise proposing toward Chansung, Seungho and G.O finally find an empty seat beside Nichkhun and Wooyoung. The club light in that big house flash all over that place. That makes Lee joon and Mir become more excited than others while Doojoon who didn’t like at all the light keep dragging Dongwoon outside of the house. Outside of the house Hyunseung and Gikwang drink a wine together while doing a love shot standing next to the pool. Out of sight Thunder who seem holding someone hand sit a few meters from the pool. While Junhyung,Yoseob,Junho and Minjun busy preparing and help Taecyeon for his proposing.

 

   Suddenly the music change to the soft calm and romantic sound. Junho and Yoseob who keep dragging Chansung inside the house try to bring him to the center of the house. While Minjun and Junhyung already standing next to each other at the center of the house.

Chansung: ya~waeyo?can we walk a bit slowly?

Yoseob: aniya~we cant!the faster the better!!

After they arrived, suddenly the music stop and the sound of piano behind Minjun and Junhyung suddenly been playing. Taecyeon with his white suit playing the piano with the Beethoven music while Chansung cant closed out his mouth surprise to what just had happened now.

 

Junhyung: ah so sweet~I’m jealous with them (whispered to Yoseob’s ear)

Yoseob: hehe I still remember the moment u propose me with ur own making song for me~

Junhyung: am I cool right?

Yoseob: oh sure~u r always cool and handsome to me >.<

 

   The night slowly ended but Lee Joon, Mir, Hyunseung and Gikwang cant stop their dance on the floor. Thunder keep find a way to go out from that house and back to his home with that red hair boy. Seungho and G.O enjoying watching his friend dancing on the floor while Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Doojoon and Dongwoon already fall into sleep after a few glasses of wine.

 

Junhyung: The boys seem into this party a lot

Taecyeon: hurm but where’s your Yoseob?

Junhyung: Chansung sent him to the room at the upper floor because Yoseob just fainted after drink a few glasses.

Taecyeon: oh I see..luckily my Chan a good drinker. =)

Junhyung: ah~its ok I’m going up first to watch my Yoseob. Goodnight Taec~

Taecyeon: Night~ah and don’t forget to ask Chan to come here back continue with our drinking..cause night still on babe..hewhewh~

   On the way to find the room suddenly one scene catch Junhyung’s eye. He’s a bit shock. Not because the kissing scene. Not because the scene. But he’s shock to see the younger lead all the way. The older just follow the flow bring by the younger. Sometimes seem the older want to lead the way but the younger seem more aggressive and stronger than the older.

 

Chansung: ah hyung~Yoseob already sleep in that room (pointed his finger to the very end room at the floor)

Junhyung: ah I see~but did u know? About them?

Chansung: nugu?

Junhyung:there (pointed his finger into the way to the open veranda)

Chansung: ah~Junhooo~I know but…I don’t know he’ll..yeah..lead..the..sunbae..i mean~

Junhyung: ahaha..right~ah Taecyeon ask u to continue ur drink.Palli~ (pat Chansung’s )

Chansung: ah nae.. >.<

 

   Morning comes faster than always. The messy in that big house makes some of them try to clean up the house. Even though there’s a lot of maid clean the house but still its hard to clean with a few people only. Some of them already left the house at the midnight. Some of them fainted on the table. Some of them lay on the stinky messy floor. Some of them found their own room. Its just a messy morning with a great last night.

 

 

 

   A few years later~

 

Seungho: ya~bratt!! Come here taste this food!!!

G.O: stop calling me bratt!! I’m not ur bratt at all!!!

Seungho: nae nae nae..palli chagiya eat this lunch box I made only for u~ (teasing G.O)

G.O: ya~ya~err its creepy when u change ur voice~

Seungho: see u still like me to call u bratt right~kkkkkkkk

G.O: yaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

 

Taecyeon: Chan-ah try this rabokggi (ramyeon/tteokbokki) I cook for u~

Chansung: whoa..really delicious hyung-ah~ (thumbs up)

Taecyeon: tasty right~ah I think I want to open a restaurant~I’m confident now~

Chansung: whoa..then I’ll get a free food right? How about the name of that restaurant?

Taecyeon: of course I’ll give u for free~erm..how bout OKCATCHANANA restaurant!!

Chansung: daebak!!!!

 

Nichkhun: Woo-ah lets draw something (ready with his white canvas)

Wooyoung: yes..i want to draw u this time yeobo (ready to draw Khun who sit still)

Nichkhun: make sure I look handsome in ur drawing (smile happily) =)

Wooyoung: I cant guarantee for that..u r to perfect to draw~ >.<

Nichkhun: ehehe..i know right (wink) ;)

Doojoon: ya~Dongwoon take this (this time he didn’t throw the bottles anymore)

Dongwoon: gomawo hyung-ah! Ah so tired~

Gikwang: but I want to play again~ lets rest first then we continue

Hyungseung: ah hyung so tired~lets just finished this soccer and back home~

Dongwoon: aniya hyung~ we still got a time~

Doojoon: nae..lets play for the last time and then we go back k Seung-sshhiii~

Hyunseung: aigoo(sighing)~

Gikwang: lets charge ur energy back (backhug hyunseung for a while)

Dongwoon: ah but I want too =( (suddenly Doojoon takes a step to hug Dongwoon from the front)

 

Mir: Oppa~don’t my again..i mean don’t touch in front of people in public

Joon: are u ashamed with me? Or u don’t like it?

Mir: aniya~u know right people will see us differently if u touch my in public

Joon: who cares? -_- I like it and perhaps u don’t like -_-

Mir: aniya~I like when u touch mine but..i cant resist everytime u do that to me ==”

Joon: heol!!!i wont do that anymore..mianhe..kkkkk =P

 

Junhyung: chagiya~where our ring?why didn’t u wear it now?

Yoseob: ah actually I lost it hyung~ hurm otokhhe? (crystal start playing on his eye)

Junhyung: ah gwenchana I’ll buy another for us next time..dont cry~

Yoseob: but..but..i’m afraid I’ll lost it again if u buy next time (cry slowly)

Junhyung: aniya~I’ll keep buying for u~don’t worry chagiya ( wiped Yoseob’s tears)

Yoseob: hurm..i promise I’ll care our things carefully next time (wiped his left tears)

 

Minjun: Nuneo-ah~can u give me a little chance to lead u everytime we kissed?

Junho: NO~I always give u a chance but u seem not too strong to lead me~ =P

Minjun: how dare u~I’m the one that seduced u but why u r the one that takes the lead?

Junho: cause I’m genius…and strong.. (lift up his arm muscle)

Minjun: that’s mean I’m not genius and weak? =(

Junho: ding dong deng~~~

Minjun: aishh (he pushed Junho’s to the grass and start to kissing his Junho’s lip and try to lead all the way with all his mighty)

Junho: ya~hyung don’t force yourself (he try to advice when he feel one strong arm pushed him)

Minjun: I DON’T CARE ANYMORE!!!

 

 

Finally all the secret inside had been throw out. They love each other and try to live happily like an ordinary people. They are no secret anymore. The stories all started and begin from their  life as 2PMBLEAST Korean Male High School’s students. It might not be the end. But everyone hopes their stories will end up with happiness and with more amazing memories. We live only once so try to fulfill all the life with the best memories which we’ll never regret even once. =)

 

THANK YOU.. >.<