10 Out Of 10

2PMBLEAST HIGH SCHOOL

High school 3rd grade class 3-2 : seungho(leader),g.o,minjun,lee joon,nichkhun

High school 2nd grade class 2-2 : taecyeon(leader),wooyoung,doojoon,hyunseung,junhyung

High school 1st grade class 1-3 : yoseob(leader),junho,chansung,gikwang,thunder,mir,

dongwoon

 

   The new school year just started. Some of them are very excited to learn new things. Some of them just really need to meet their friends after the long break. The spring season just began. The kanari flowers blossom nicely along the street. But the most blossom place was 2PMBLEAST Male Korean High School.

Joon : ya~ya~teacher is coming!!!

Joon screaming from the door after he saw their room teacher stepped slowly along the corridor toward the class of 3-2.

Minjun and Seungho quickly put their leg down from the desk.

Nichkhun give an awkward smiling towards his room teacher, Mr Rain which was then smiling to G.o who always sit beside Nichkhun even from the grade 1.

Mr Rain : ok..how are u guys?did u guys have a nice break?or perhaps Joon want to share something??u seem cheerful today dear!

Joon : ah..aniya~no..ah..by the way can we have a morning bow first?

Joon said nervously while pointed to the leader of the class,Seungho.

Mr Rain just smiling and nodding his head toward the leader Seungho. They seem not attracted to learn today but Nichkhun try not to dozed off while G.o keep his head up without feeling bored at all. Joon at the back with Minjun and Seungho already landing their head on the desk.

 

   While in class 2-2,Taecyeon,Junhyung and Hyunseung still paying more attention to their room teacher, Mr Kim Hyun Joong. Wooyoung and Doojoon started to yawn then quickly closed their mouth at the same time as their room teacher glared fiercely toward both them of sit next to each other.

Wooyoung : ya~today was really bored!I bet Mr Kim really have a grudge on us!!!

Doojoon : I don’t know how that Joker can really focus today.

Doojoon pointed to Junhyung who was always silent and sit next to the window lonely.

Taecyeon : Doo-ah,lets eat. Ah..i’m HUNGRY!!!

Taecyeon touched his stomach while grabbing Wooyoung’s head.

Doojoon : Hyunseung,Junhyung-ah palli eat now or u love windows more so u can eat the window Joker-ah.

Junhyung : Babo-ya!!! I do love my Yoseob more.

Junhyung said proudly then suddenly…

Yoseob appeared at the back door of the class and waiting faithfully his Junhyung to come to him to eat together at the school cafe.

Hyunseung : Oh ya~uri baby seobie is here!!annyeong cutie.. >.<

He try to pinch Yoseob’s cheek before Junhyung quickly grabbing Yoseob and try to protect anybody form touch his baby seobie.

   While in class 1-3, the surrounding a bit different since this is their first year of high school. It’s really different from the middle school. There are much man’s scent arousing the whole school. There are also new man blood of Junho,Chansung,Gikwang,Thunder,Mir,Dongwoon and Yoseob who was in the class of 1-3. After the break at 7pm, they continue their class till 9pm.

The whole day seem really tired to the 1st year of high school students.

Chansung : Junho-ah,can u accompany me back home together? Since we..

Junho : Ah..mianhe~I have someone waiting me now~neomu neomu mian chan-ah!

Junho quickly packed and grabbed his bag while looking at Chansung forgively.

Chansung : Ah..gwenchanayeo

Chansung try to ask Gikwang but seems Gikwang already grabbing Dongwoon’s back and out from the class and he just give up. He need to walk alone again just like the time he was in middle school because Yoseob was too busy with Junhyung. Thunder who was live near to the Mir’s house always went back home together. He always been left by Junho,the only his bestfriend.

 

   While wondering in the corridor alone suddenly his room teacher, Mr Kimbum come toward him.

Mr Kimbum : Chan-ah why u still in school?Its late already. Your mum might be worry of u. Are u waiting somebody in 2nd or 3rd grade student since they back home at 10pm?

Chansung : Ah..aniya~I want to back now but..

Chansung try to point to the rain outside. He got no umbrella. He don’t want to wet his school’s uniform on his first day of school. His mum might be angry at him.

Taecyeon : Annyeonghaseyo teacher Kimbum~

Mr Kimbum : Ah..Taec-ah~how’s today?? And hey is that Yoseob? My student? With? Junhyung?

Taecyeon : Yeap..they are on relationship since the middle school..ah how sweet~ >.<

He said jealously while looking weirdly toward Chansung.

Taecyeon : and are u Junho’s friend? Oh ya~ Junho with that brat Minjunnie~ So y u not back yet since its already late for u?

Chansung pointed outside toward the heavily rain with his pitiful face.

Taecyeon : Ah where u lived? I have 2 umbrellas today so u take one and we back together~Lets go before your mum will punish u! hehe =P

Chansung take the umbrella and went back together with the someone he just knew today and he can feels something weird around his chest that keep pounding in every step they take together.

 

Khun : ya-Woodong~do u want ice cream?

Wooyoung : In this rain?

Mr Rain : Are u calling me?

Out of nowhere suddenly Mr Rain disturbing this couple. He just walks by and smiling while patting Wooyoung’s head before go away~

Khun : ah..he don’t need to touch u by the way~

Khun said with full of jealousy and quickly holding Wooyoung’s hand and back off home.

Seungho : chagiya~palli2~my back hurt!!!

G.o : aigoo..so old u~how can student have a back pain?? By the way did u bring umbrella??

Seungho : no need~lets playing with rain tonight~ >.<

G.o : Ya!!!baboya!!!this boys seriously didn’t care of my 1st day uniform!!!BRAT!!!!

   The school days really hard especially after the long break. It’s really tiredsome. On this peaceful Saturday they have a special day for those new students of 1st year. Club Day was specially held on Saturday in this school. There are many club but the major clubs are Music Club, Dance Club, Acting Club and Sports Club. G.o was the president of Acting Club. Minjun the president of Music Club while Lee joon the president of Dance Club

 

In an Acting Club..

G.o : Ok now we have the old members right? Uri handsome Taecyeon and Doojoon. Oh ya and my beloved chingu, Khun. So who are new here in our Acting Club?

Chansung : me >.<

Dongwoon : nado!

G.o : ok good! Finally we have some handsome tall guy again! Welcome dear to our beautiful acting club which u will allowed to practice acting here for our upcoming movie project in our club!

Taecyeon smile towards his chaser heart Chansung whose nervously looking at the other side as soon as Taecyeon’s eyes meet his. While Doojoon cannot keep away his eyes on beautiful creator of God, Son Dongwoon.

 

In a Music Club..

Minjun : Hurm..i think we got a few members in our club today! So Junhyung lets introduce your sweetie baby at the back there.

Junhyung : Ah..ah..hurm..ehem..his name is Yang Yoseob. He came from..

Minjun : YOUR HEART for sure!!

Minjun statement makes the other laughing and redden Yoseob’s chubby cheek.

Minjun : Ok both of u at the back? U sure a new members right?? The pink hair tall guys..what’s your name dear??

Thunder : Cheondeong but u can called me Thunder. And this is my classmates, Junho.

Minjun : ah..i didn’t ask u to introduce my Junho by the way..hurm..gwenchana! Welcome to our heavenly Music Club which u can play and practice instruments here for our upcoming music contest!

Junho : But..i just come here to watch u Minjun-ah~

Junho whispered to himself. Actually they got into relationship since a middle school same like JUNSEOB couple but nobody else know about their relationship because Minjun is too busy with his life and Junho is too shy and silent to talk about it even to his bestfriend, Chansung.

 

In Dance Club..

Joon : ah..er..ah..ok I see new members here..what’s your name?

Wooyoung : Gikwang and Mir baboya~how many times they need to introduce themselves??aigoo!

Wooyoung whispered to himself while scratching his head thinking of this “babo” president.

Hyunseung : The red hair one is Gikwang and the brown hair one is Mir,,Joon-hyung!!!

Joon : Ah..gomawo Seung-ah..i forgot suddenly! Ok..OK..Welcome to our Dance Group!!!

Ah red hair..please partner with Seung-ah and Woo partner with the Merong!

Mir : YA..MY NAME IS MIR..NOT MERONG!!!IT’S MIR!!! M…I…R…!!!

Gikwang : Mir-ah..dont yell!!! Aigoo~ -_-