Oh Yeah

2PMBLEAST HIGH SCHOOL

High school 3rd grade class 3-2 : seungho(leader),g.o,minjun,lee joon,nichkhun

High school 2nd grade class 2-2 : taecyeon(leader),wooyoung,doojoon,hyunseung,junhyung

High school 1st grade class 1-3 : yoseob(leader),junho,chansung,gikwang,thunder,mir,

dongwoon

 

   The spring’s smell arousing the whole 2PMBLEAST Male Korean High School. Some of them really admired the surroundings. Some of them just blandly through the days. Some of them got into relationship. Some of them broke into wars. It’s showing a variety lifestyle of the male students here. But the special day for boys is coming that is Sports Day.

Minjun : ya~ya joon-ah,which class do u think will win for this year? YA~JOON-AH!!!

Minjun screaming loudly to Joon who sit in front of him in the class. No respond from Joon. Lately Joon being silent since the day he got yelled by Mir the 1st grade students.

Seungho : that baboya~he lost his ear already~I called him since last week and still no respond.

Minjun : ahha..waeyo??uri cheerful Joonie became like this??did u fall in love with someone???

Minjun try to make a joke but Joon seem not attracted to it and quickly left his seat and go out the class with the sighing sound.

 

   While walking along the corridor, he can see some of students make a preparation for the Sports Day. Some are practices run around the field. Some are make decorations along the pathway. Some just playing around with their friends.

Thunder : whoa whose that? The way he walk like a model in a way.

Gikwang : where??where??ah..its Joon-hyung. The president of uri Dance Club..and the one that got yelled by this mir..er..

Mir : ya~I’m not yelling..just he..he forgot my name and making fun of my name -_-

Mir try to protect himself but suddenly his eyes meet Joon whose walking toward them.

Gikwang : annyeonghaseyo Joon-hyung (bow)

Mir : er..annyeonghaseyo (slightly bow)

Joon : ah..annyeong..hurm

Hyunseung : ah..Joon-hyung..did u have a list of soccer participants?

Hyunseung calling Joon from nowhere and make a little glance toward Gikwang.

Joon : ah..i’m not participate this time cause I’m going to archery this time.

Gikwang : whoa..hyunseung-hyung? Did u play soccer? Can I join for this year?

Hyunseung : oh..i don’t know yet because its hard for the 1st grade student to participate in soccer during the sports day but..hurm..i’ll try to include u too dear.

Gikwang : whoa gomawo hyung~ (hugging Hyunseung)

Thunder : so..can I join archery too Joon-hyung?

Joon : hurm..nae.. (try to smile)

Mir : naa…do..

Joon just smile blandly and leave the crowd. He still curious why the only Mir never called him HYUNG even once. He found this little Mir is so loud person but he smell something wrong between him and Mir. Either he feels himself or both of them could feel the same thing.

   Finally today is the Sports Day. The school was filled with the man sweats.

In the badminton court..

Junhyung : whoa Wooyoungie partner with Khun-hyung.

Yoseob : really? Wao..sweet~ >.<

Taecyeon : I hope I got a chance to play with him too..hurm~

Minjun : Nugu?? Chan-shhi??

Taecyeon surprised a little with the Minjun’s guessing.

Junho : Chan-ah hwaiting!!!

Junho screaming toward Chan who now waiting his turn to play. At the other side Wooyoung and Nichkhun already won a first set.

Taecyeon : Junho-ah..can u help me?ask Chan to meet me at the front gate.

Minjun : ohho new couple of the year!!!

Taecyeon : ah..aniya~

Junhyung : Wooyoung such a cute partner!

Yoseob : so how about me?? Am I not cute enough? =( (make a sad face)

Junhyung : aniya yeobo..u r the cutest creature I’ve meet in my entire life.

Junhyung proudly said while patting back head of Yoseob and peck a light kiss on Yoseob’s cheek.

 

   While in the soccer field, Doojoon,Hyunseung,Gikwang and Dongwoon playing hardly to win. At sometimes, Doojoon will throwing a towel toward Dongwoon. It’s different with Hyunseung whose lovely wipe the sweat of Gikwang. After that Gikwang will give his eye smile and hugging his lovely hyung, Seung-hyung. Doojoon whose seem a little jealous with them try to do same to Dongwoon but he give up instead give a mineral bottle to his chaser heart, Woon during the break time.

 

   After the archery..

Seungho : Joon-ah whose that pink hair? He seems very y during playing the arch.

G.o : er..i don’t think so..he just like some foreigner somewhere who try to play new things here.

Joon : Oh he’s Thunder.

Seungho : wao u remembered the junior’s name? WAO AMAZINGGG!!!

Thunder : annyeonghaseyo~

Thunder politely bow towards the 3-hyungs while Mir slowly coming to them.

Seungho : oh hye Mir!!! Hey little angry bird..u know what u change uri Joonie. He now remembered person’s name. This baboya never remembered person’s name even his own classmates. How forgetful!!! Aigoo!!!

Joon : ah..shut up u BRAT!!!

Seungho : bo?? U called me brat?? Ah you..baboya!!!

G.o : AHH!!! Please stop fighting!!! By the way Mir-ah, u play a good job too today!

Mir : ah..gomawo hyung~ (awkward smile)

Joon get really shocked with that HYUNG word. He never called me hyung but he called the other hyung..how dare!!!

Seungho : Thunder-ah lets go eat now. I’ll treat u today~

Thunder : ah gomawo hyung~ =)

   Seungho grabbing Thunder’s back while G.o keep complaining why Seungho didn’t want to treat him and treat Thunder only. G.o following them from behind with the sour face and feeling annoyed toward Seungho who left him behind. Jealousy arousing a little.While both Joon and Mir are left behind. The surrounding feels very awkward with the silence. Then Mir try to run away from that place.

Mir : hurm..i’ll go first!Annyeong! Joon : hyung~

Mir startled a bit with the word that out from Joon’s mouth. Even Joon also got startled because he didn’t expected that Mir will hear his low voice. Both eyes meet.

Joon : hurm..nothing! u can go!

Mir : mianhe~

Joon : for what?? For not calling me hyung?? Its ok..u can annoyed with forgetful baboya like me~no need to feel sorry~gwenchana! I’m always like this! Always and ALWAYS BABO!!!

Mir : aniya~I mean mianhe for yelling to u that time~i..i don’t like people making fun of my name~

Joon : oh..i don’t mean to..mianhe~

Mir : ah..its ok but sorry I can’t and never called u hyung~

Joon : waeyo?? Because I’m making fun of ur name??

Mir : aniya~aniya~I just don’t want to called u hyung~

Joon : such a weird person~erk..

Joon left Mir alone because he himself can’t stand and can’t understand that situation.

Mir : yeah..i’m weird..IAM WEIRD..to fall in love with u..with the person I just know..with the person I yelled to..with the person that will never understanding me why I cant called him hyung because I want to called him OPPA~AH!!

Mir talked to himself after Joon closed the door without knowing that Joon still outside of the door and heard whatever Mir’s said. Joon stucked his feet on the floor. So surprised with what he had heard. He don’t even realized that someone loves him.

 

Minjun : Nuneo-gun~

Junho : nae~bo?

Minjun : until when we must keep secret bout our relationship?

Junho : until the world end..ahaha..deongdam!(joking)

Minjun : Nuneo-ah..i’m sorry if I’m always busy with my friend’s and school work..but..actually I want to spend time with u more..but..

Before Minjun can finished his word, he feels the soft lips touch his lips. Its feel amazing and calm with the wind of spring. Both of them hold their hands together. Its cute when the maknae became a dominant while patting and grabbing softly the hyung’s back hair.

Junho : gwenchanayeo~at least I can play with Chan when u r not by my side~

Minjun : until when? Until Taecyeon will stole ur Chan and u got nobody unless me??

Junho : nae..and that time I will telling the world that Minjun-hyung is mine!!!

Junho proudly said while open both his arm up to the sky.

Minjun : u sure u can tell the world?? Are not u r shy person??

Junho : of course I can..why must I’m shy..i even can telling now~(whisper)Minjun-hyung u r mine!

Minjun : cheat..u r telling me now not the world~

Junho : cause ur my WORLD MINJUN-HYUNG!! >.<