Without You

2PMBLEAST HIGH SCHOOL

WITHOUT YOU

High school 3rd grade class 3-2 : seungho(leader),g.o,minjun,lee joon,nichkhun

High school 2nd grade class 2-2 : taecyeon(leader),wooyoung,doojoon,hyunseung,junhyung

High school 1st grade class 1-3 : yoseob(leader),junho,chansung,gikwang,thunder,mir,

Dongwoon

 

   Everyone cant wait to play with water since its summer hot times. They all get ready and go walk to the river just at the back from their room chalet. Since some of them cant swim well, only some of the students went to the small kayak for kayak-ing.

Taecyeon : ok lets go Minjun-ah~

Minjun : ah I cant swim well..how if I’m drowning suddenly??

Taecyeon : hurm..ok so Chan-ah will u go kayak with me?

Chansung : ah..ok..lets go~ (glance to Minjun who slowly walk to Junho who actually lazy to even moves his body so both of Junho and Minjun decided to just stay next to the river)

 

Doojoon : Hyunseung-ah lets go kayak together?

Hyunseung : oh no please~I need to care my Gikwang..how if Dongwoon-ah partner with Doojoon please~aigoo where’s my kwangie?

Dongwoon : hurm nae..palli Doojoon-hyung~

Dongwoon try to out from the awkwardness everytime he with Doojoon. Actually he feels too what Doojoon’s feels. Just its complicated to actually talk about it. Since both of them had been in love with girls once upon a time its still awkward to feel the love with the same gender.

 

Junhyung and Yoseob choose to just stay there since Junhyung doesn’t like anything related to sports eventhough Yoseob loves it. While Seungho grabbed Thunder back walk him to the kayak for kayak-ing. G.O saw them jealously and still confused with playful Seungho. G.O just stay there helping Mr.Kim bum with the food and drinks. At the other side Wooyoung and Nichkhun cant wait to go for kayak-ing and Lee joon who already closed with Mir choose to go kayak together.

 

Mr.Kimbum : so is it Seungho have any relation with my student, Thunder?

G.O : oh..actually I also didn’t know about it~ (G.O answered with his low voice)

Mr.Kimbum : but is not u very closed to Seungho? Why u never asked him?

G.O : no matter how many times I aksed him,he never answered seriously.

Junhyung : how about you hyung? (he comes interrupt them)

G.O : me? Waeyo?

Junhyung : Do u agree if Seungho loves Thunder? Oh no..do u like Seungho?

G.O : hurm..even I don’t know about it..but honestly sometimes I’m jealous with them.

Minjun : that brat Seungho~ (comes from nowhere)

Junhyung : how about u Minjun-hyung? Did u confessed to Junho?

Minjun : aniya~we just closed~nothing special~(try to keep it secret) Its not like u and ur yoseob. Romantic couple~~kkkkk~~

   The summer holiday finally end. Now they just back to the normal student’s life. Live with bundles of schoolworks. Live with many of student’s problem. 2PMBLEAST Male Korean High School comeback with normal noise student’s sounds. For 3rd grade students it becomes more hard since they need to take CAT tests and universities' interview questions.

While in class 3-2,G.O and Nichkhun who sit next to each other study with the full concentration. Seungho at the back who sometimes kick Joon’s chair try to disturb Joon’s concentration and sometimes pull out mp3’s earphone from Minjun’s ear who already sleep beside him. Its actually really hard to study until this late night when the other 1st and 2nd grade students already back home.

 

Nichkhun : aigoo Woo-ah why u didn’t back home yet? Its already late night~

Wooyoung : gwenchana hyung~ I wanna back home with you~ (gives Nichkhun ice-cream he bought just now)

Nichkhun : whoa gomawo chagiya~ (kiss Woo’s chubby cheek)

Seungho : aigoo why u need to lovey dovey here? (smirk toward them)

Nichkhun : waeyo? Wae? Don’t tell me u r jealous with us?

Seungho : oh sorry..not even a once =P

Nichkhun :oh where G.O? y u not back home with him?

Seungho : oh his mum ask his driver to pick him back from now on since we always back home late night~ (he try to tell with his low sad voice)

 

 

   Its already too long time Seungho didn’t talk with G.O much. At least Joon have Mir who always waiting him back home or sometimes come to their class give Joon a packing meals he made by himself. Minjun also didn’t talk much now but concentrate on his sleeps more.

Seungho : Minjun-ah why u always sleep in class but everytime we had a test u answered it well? Did u really study at home? Ah~y I feel bored lately~

Minjun : its either u want to sleep here or home..i choose here (while put his arm on his desk try to sleep again after been disturb by Seungho a little)

Seungho : G.O-ah did u free this weekend? (he walks to the front just to ask G.O)

G.O : this weekend? Waeyo? Nope..i’m not..mianhe~

Seungho : ahh~~ y u always need to study..lets go to movie this weekend G.O-ah~

G.O : y not u ask that pink hair boy? He must be free everyday~

Seungho : ah..its hard to ask him to go out..hurm..

G.O : so its easy to ask me out?

Seungho: no I mean, he’s in different grades and class not like us..

G.O : is not its more easier to ask him out since he’s our hoobae and he will agree to everything u want and said?

Seungho : ah~ wth with u these days? Everytime I ask u out u always had the reasons. And now U ING MUM ASK UR DRIVER AND PICK DAMN U HERE AND..

Without finished his word,he feel something on his mouth. Oh its blood. G.O’s just punch him with his freaking uncontrolled rude mouth. Everyone in that class just saw that situation surprisingly to what just happened now.

   In the weekend at the shopping complex..

Chansung : Junho-ah wait for me~

Junhyung : ya~ palli Chan-ah..we will missed the movie if u late~

Thunder : ah I don’t want to miss it..its my favourite movie~ palli Chan-ah~

Mir : wait I wanna buy drinks too~

Yoseob : yaaaaaaaaa~ mir-yaa~~ andweyeo~ no need no need~

Junho : aigoo~uri Chan-ah cant live without food~ (while slap Chan’s arm)

Chansung : ahha..mian mian chingu-ya~

After finished the movie, Junhyung and Yoseob choose to go shopping together and Mir with Thunder go to arcade to play games. While Chansung again choose to eat this time. Junho just followed him to Chan’s favourite café.

 

   At the same times in that shopping complex too..

Taecyeon : Minjunnie, lets go eat~

Seungho : ya~ wait a minute~ didn’t u just eat at home?

Taecyeon : its already 1hour LOL =P

Minjun : what to do if his stomach can fit thousand’s kind of food at once =P

Taecyeon : ya~palli ya~lets go to my favourite café.

 

   In the same time..

Chansung : Junho-ah try this coffee. Its so delicious.

Junho : ah~I don’t want~I’m full already~

Chansung : aniya~just try it (give his coffee to Junho)

Junho without his willing take the cup from Chan’s hand and drink it a bit. Without he himself realizing a foam of coffee attached on his thicky lips. Chansung who saw it wanna play something with it and without give a signal he kiss Junho’s lips try to wipe out the foam. >.<

Not only Junho’s shocked with Chan’s action, Taecyeon,Minjun and Seungho who just enter that café surprisingly got a heart attacked too.

Taecyeon : Chan-ah what r u doing? (he slapped Chansung)

Chansung : wae? Wae? Waeyo??

Taecyeon : u ask me why? Why did u kiss Junho just now? (he try to slap Chan again but fortunately Seungho defend and grabbed Taecyeon’s arm)

Seungho : calm down~calm down~relax Taecyeon why must u angry with him? He’s not wrong in this case~

Taecyeon : he’s not wrong? Yaa~y he is not wrong when he kissed his friend while makes me fallen in love with him~how dare!!

While everyone shocked with Taecyeon confession, Minjun and Junho already missing from there without anyone realizing. Junho whose still in confused mind try to find his lovely Minjun who already gone before Taecyeon slapped Chansung just now. He try to search his lovers anywhere without give up and without he’s realized it, small crystal fallen from his eyes to his chubby cheek. Its not his fault. Its not Minjun’s fault. And how if he missing his Minjun? Urghh..every scene playing on his mind now. He’s confused. He’s worried. They never confessed since their secret relation is still in secret.