Bad Girl

2PMBLEAST HIGH SCHOOL

High school 3rd grade class 3-2 : seungho(leader),g.o,minjun,lee joon,nichkhun

High school 2nd grade class 2-2 : taecyeon(leader),wooyoung,doojoon,hyunseung,junhyung

High school 1st grade class 1-3 : yoseob(leader),junho,chansung,gikwang,thunder,mir,

Dongwoon

 

   The summer holiday will start soon. Some students cant wait to rest well. Some students cant wait to go to summer camp. Whatever it is they want free from school. Free from the hell of 2PMBLEAST Male Korean High School. Since not many students willing to go to summer camp so that Mr.Rain homeroom teacher of class 3-2 decided to mix them together with 2nd grade and 1st grade students.

Mr.Rain : Seungho-shhi did u already collects the name for those who want to go to summer camp next week?

Seungho : hurm..but class 2-2 still didn’t..

Before he get to finish his word,suddenly someone enters the classroom.

Taecyeon : annyeonghaseyo,sorry I’m late. (grinning his teeth)

Mr.Rain : ah gwenchanayeo..meet u later. (smiling seducedly)

 

   Finally it’s the day. The day of free spirits for students. Summer holiday is started. Some of them worried what to do without their friends. Some of them happily imagining what will happened on the summer camp. This summer proudly hotter from the last year summer. But it cant stopped them from packing their things for this summer camp. Since they are not too many students so they only used 2 buses for this summer camp trip. After calling and checking the attendance names, they can choose to ride any bus they want, either bus 1 or bus 2.

Seungho : Thunder-ah come here with me. G.o palli kaja~

G.o : what’s the point u calling me when u decided to sit next to him..pfftt~

 

In the bus 1

Seungho sit next to Thunder while G.o sit at the very back seat with his sour face.

Next to G.o, Joon silently listen to his mp3 and ignores others.

While Nichkhun with his red cap and Wooyoung whose wearing their mickey mouse couple t-shirt choose to sit next to each others. Before this bus 1 depart, one blonde brown boy searching for empty seat and finally found left empty seat right at the back next to Joon. Joon whose feel someone sit beside him moves his away,lending his head onto the windows and pull down a bit his black cap.

In the bus 2

Chansung choose to sit next to his close friend, Junho while Minjun with his not willing face stuck next to Giant Taec. Junho didn’t realize at all Minjun’s face because he already attracted to the snacks that Chansung offers to him As usual Junhyung with his shades already lending his head on Yoseob’s shoulder while Gikwang happily sit next to his favourite hyung,Hyungseung. Doojoon awkwardly sit next to his hoobae Dongwoon while sometimes secretly glanced to the perfect creature beside him.

    At the rest station..

Seungho : Thunder-ah..aigoo u r sleep..hyung gonna buy u some snacks dear~

G.o : pfftt~dear?? Don’t tell me u gonna married him soon~

G.o sarcastically said to Seungho while off from the bas

Seungho : married?? I love you more Brat~

G.o : yaa!!! How playboy!!!

Nichkhun and Wooyoung already in the dreamland. While Joon whose finally wake up turn his head around and closely watched someone who sit beside him who already fallen in sleep with his cap covering his face. At first he want to ignore him,but the more he want to ignore the more he is curious. Slowly he decided to move the cap and at the same times Mr.Kim Hyun Joong loudly calling the students name before the bus depart to their destination. The screaming voice wakes up the boy from his deep sleep and Joon closed up face almost give him heart attacked.

Mir : ah~~God! (moves his body away from Joon quickly)

Joon : HEOL! I’m not a God!

Mir : aniya~I mean I’m very surprised just now.

Joon : So u did follow me?

Mir : aniya~ the other bus is already full and I’m coming a bit late.

Joon : ahh~~have u eaten?? Ah I’m forgot we both fall asleep just now. Hurm how about my mom’s kimchi pancake? (he open his mom’s pancake and give to Mir)

Mir : gomawo~ ( he shyly took a bit of slice and smile awkwardly to Joon)

 

   Finally they arrived the summer camp place. It’s a bit cold even its summer time. They are surround with fine green forest. The smell is just nice. The air makes everyone eyes feeling fresh and calm.

Mr.Kimbum : ok since everyone is here. I’m gonna give some instructions and I  need u to listen carefully to avoid any bad things happened. The day of tomorrow we can play with water and river at the back there but since its already night and u guys might want to sleep so at ur back have ur own rooms. You can choose wherever u want to sleep with but please make sure no..

Mr.Rain : No .

Everyone laughing with that statement. Some of them feels nervous cause it is their first time went to camp summer with high school friends. Some of them cant wait for tomorrow.

 

Junhyung : Yoseob-ah sleep with me kaja~

Yoseob: but teacher said no..

Junhyung : aigoo who want to do that to you~ (smirk with his naughty eyes)

Yoseob : so whose the other partner want to share room with us?

Taecyeon : uri..(grabbing Chansung’s back)

Chansung : but I want to sleep with Junho…

Taecyeon : aigoo he need some privacy time too~

Chansung : erk?? With who??

Junhyung : Oh so u really didn’t realized it?? Ya~ Minjun-hyung~ Minjunnie~~

Chansung : Minjun?? But Junho never talked to me that he likes Minjun.

Taecyeon : aigoo~ this kid~sometimes people needs time to propose. Its not an easy thing.

Nichkhun : palli chagiya~I’m already sleepy~~(woaaargghhhhh)

Wooyoung : wait, Hyunseung said he want to sleep with us.

Nichkhun : with who??

Hyunseung : Woo-ah can we sleep in ur rooms (grabbing Gikwang’s muscle arm)

Nichkhun : and what’s your name kid?

Gikwang : ah annyeonghaseyo..my name is Gikwang~

Nichkhun : ah the same class with Mir and the pink hair one.

Gikwang : ah yeap..Thunder~ his name..

Nichkhun : oh but since when u guys??

Hyunseung : oh he with our soccer team~ (Hyunseung try to give another reason)

Wooyoung : oh nice to know u Gikwang-ah~

 

   When its come to sleep Seungho choose G.o rather than Thunder. G.o sometimes confused with Seungho’s player mind. Sometimes he feels like Seungho ignores him and sometimes he feels like Seungho already fallen in love with that pink hair boy. No one knows what actually Seungho feels. Only Seungho know whose really in his heart. While in that room Doojoon and Dongwoon already fall into sleep while facing each other. Its kinda weird position though. In the other room Thunder choose to sleep with his close friend,Mir after being rejected by Seungho. While Joon choose to sleep outside in the tent with Mr.Rain.

 

Next to Joon’s tent, there is Junho and Minjun’s tent. They choose to sleep outside far from that kids to avoid noise and try to feel the chilling summer air. Nobody knows what actually happened in every tents cause “TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE”. Junho and Minjun fallen asleep while holding their hands together. Sometimes Minjun will tighten his hug and kiss Junho’s forehead. Both gotta the feeling and sometimes Junho will respond the kiss on his forehead with giving back the kiss onto Minjun’s smooth and y collarbone. >.<

 

   Morning time..

Some of the students already ready for jogging. Some still deep in sleep. Joon feels a bit surprised found his upper body sleep beside Mr.Rain whose also half . At first he wondering whose the one open up his t-shirt. But finally he realized that Mr.Rain sleep habit to open up his own clothes and whoever’s clothes who sleep next to him. He try to wake up and out from the tent while holding his t-shirt on his hand to wear it without realizing Mir whose got surprised from what he had seen in front of him.

Joon : ah..annyeong Mir~ (smile awkwardly while wearing his white t-shirt)

Mir : ah..annyeong~~

Joon : palli get my shoes there~lets follow OPPA somewhere~

Mir got a heart attacked twice this morning. Without realizing his foot follow Joon’s way.

 

Minjun: ya where’s my pant?? Odigaaa..yeonng~~

Junho: here’s!ya~be careful..shut up ur mouth hyung..others will heard it~~

Minjun: aigoo..nae..dont worry.Its always been secret between us right?

Junho: nae..GOOD MORNING~ (peck his lips on Minjun’s lips smoothly)