Hard Habit to Break

The Things About Us (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requester: JessRa (Personal)

Prompt: Hard Habit to Break - Chicago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong woke up with the loud sound of the song Blue spreading throughout their bedroom. He pressed clumsily the button of the alarm clock to turn it off. It was eight in the morning, exactly the hour Seungri would wake up. As every single morning, he looked with sleepy eyes at the left side of their bed, where Seungri’s body was lying; already awake, smiling at him.

“We must work hard, wake up early and do our best,” is what Seungri would always say while Jiyong curled himself over the bed, groaning in discomfort and covering his head with the blankets, pretending to sleep again.

Seungri’s hand ran over his neck, tickling the skin of his back, and he whispered in his ear, “Come on Ji, you have to wake up.”

Jiyong tried to bite Seungri’s hand, which was now caressing his face; they both giggled and played over the soft blankets like two little boys, two madly in love boys. He stretched his arms and conveyed Seungri to hug him, pouting. Seungri smiled and leaned forward just to be caught between Jiyong’s arms.

Minutes later Jiyong listened to the water run inside their bathroom, and Seungri’s voice, as usual, singing some unknown Japanese songs and from time to time some wrong pitched, mispronounced Justin Timberlake's song. He smiled listening at his maknae voice, while he arranged the blankets and cushions over their bed: two long cushions inside, two long cushions outside, one little cushion in the middle, exactly as how Seungri liked them to be.

Seungri went out of the bath with a towel tied around his hips, drying his wet hair and looking satisfied at the piece of art Jiyong had made over his bed. 

“Perfect,” he exclaimed, smiling with tenderness at Jiyong. It was 8:30, twenty minutes was the time Seungri spent every morning inside the bathroom giving his own mini-concert.

Jiyong took a shower after Seungri, using the same exact shampoo as Seungri, the same exact fragrances, the same exact body wash. He closed his eyes while the smell of his maknae overflowed his senses.

When he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter