Meeting 6 - Seongnam High

Love Teacher!

'BLOOD AND INK STAIN THE WALLS, SILENTLY WITH BLOODIED KNUCKLES!' Theres' nothing better than starting off your day with a bit of heavy metal settling as your ringtone. Lovely. I sighed in content after a good nights' sleep.

Monday mornings' are always unsually UNrefreshing, I peered out of my window - bright and sunny blue skies. Perfect. Whoop de ing doo.

Naeun, my younger sister groaned, "Unnie, I'm soo sleepy..." 
"Don't come any closer, your breath smells!" I moaned as I got off the bed. "Get ready for school will ya?" and I went off to the bathroom. I was still recovering from my dream about flying strawberries and talking milk as I showered and brushed my teeth.

I looked over at the clock - 6:35AM, I had 30 minutes left before I had to be on my way to school. Take the train, get off the train, walk, blah blah blah...
I put on my glasses as I checked myself out in the mirror after struggling to make my lions mane and dark eye bagsfrom playing video games too late at least a bit presentable . 'Man, I am too cool for school.' I mumbled as I slipped my tights on nearly falling over in the process.

I beckoned at Naeun to come over after she got out of the bathroom and softly brushed her hair, "Aigoo, Naeun, you're eight-years-old already, you need to get ready on time..." I nagged. "Exactly, I'm only eight, now don't start nagging at me till' I'm your age alright?" She pouted. Oh the sass. I've taught her well.

"Go get dressed, pabo." I stuck my tongue out. 

We bounced downstairs (I nearly slipped in the process actually) to see Eomma making porridge and Appa reading the newspaper. Y'know, the typical cliche scene you see in the mornings. 
I ate my porridge and went up to hug le parents. "Byebye guys!" I ruffled Naeun's hair and kissed her forehead. "Be good today alright?"
We looked at each other and roared with laughter. Be good? Pfft.


"Hey Nara!" Heechul hurried over to me as I walked through the school gates: Seongnam High School of Foreign Languages
"Biatch, how you doin?" I wiggled my eyebrows and motioned over to him in an Al Pacino attempt.
"Good good, guess what! Kyuhyun and I have a date today." He said and winked at me.

"Aigoo, I'm guessing this'll be the second boyfriend of this month? Hee-nim you're such a player!" I fake gasped. 
"You know how I roll girl!" And with that he flipped his hair and linked arms with me.
"Yah, you won't believe who I saw on Friday...!" I squealed in panic.
"Nara, I'm telling you there is no bush boy living in your garden..."
"No-no-no! Mr.SmashedMySnowglobe"
"What, you mean Lover Boy?!" He exclaimed. 
"Yes! As in, Kim Jaejoong! Turns out he's the son of a family friend, I met him at my mothering house..."

"Woo Nara, as your best friend, I am telling you...TO GET ON THAT!" He highfived me and squeezed me tight as we entered our English class. 

"How about no?"

/JAEJOONG'S POV

Today is my first day as a highschool placement teacher. God, I've never been so nervous, not even on my first day of university! Its' my last year majoring in my Post-Modern Music course. 'Heh. Nervous because of high school students?' 
Oh wait, isn't Nara a highschool student? Damn, I'm still in shock over that.

, , .

I walked in through the gates and went towards the Reception Office. Ooh look pretty lights! "Ah! You must be Kim Jaejoong, we've been expecting you."
Oh er, no ...?
"You will be assisting numerous teachers in their Music classes but you will also be teaching a whole class by yourself; Room C2 is where you'll meet Mr Kwon and the class you'll be teaching, good luck Mr Kim!" The receptionist lady informed me. Oh god this lady speaks too much. I gave her the fakest of fake smiles barely listening as I thought of this mornings episode of spongebob. I was awoken from my trance with a sharp "Get going!" and I ran down the hallways. 

I was lost. 'Where the is Room C2?' I thought. I looked down at my watch - 8:45. Great, I was supposed to get there before the class came in - late on my first day, not a good start.

"Ahh ..." I mumbled. 

"Jaejoong-sshi!" A familiar voice yelled for me. I turned around to see Yoona, the Queenka of Dankuk University. Sigh. The monster of South Korea. To make matters worse, little miss Queen Bee has decided to set her eyes on me. Oh joy. "Jaejoong, its' so nice to see you here! Who would've thought we'd be teaching in the same school?" She gave a terrible fake smile. I decided to return the favour. Thats' because I heard she requested it...
"Yeah...who would've thought...when did you start?" I replied. Tch. Stalker.
"Last week!"
"Err right...Well, listen, do you know where room C2 is?" I asked impatiently.
"Didn't they give you a map?" 
"Map?"

"Let me take you there!" She exclaimed as she led me down the scarily white halls.

We reached to see Mr Kang waiting outside the classroom. "Thank you Yoona" 
"No problem." She smiled, bowed at Mr Kang, her heels and left.
"I'm so sorry, Mr Kang, I got lost on my way here" I said as I bowed. 
"Its' alright, you're new here, just don't be late next time." He replied, sympathetic yet stern. I nodded. "Do you have your schedule?"
"Schedule?" My mind was blank at this point then I remembered blanking out at the desk lady who must've not given a flying if I got a schedule or a map or whatever else I was bloody missing...

/NARA'S POV

"Kyuhyun said that I was "incredibly beautiful". I mean that caught me off guard, I didn't expect it! Nara, I think this seriously might be love..." Heechul poured his hearts content as he rested his head on his hand. "Thats what you said last time" I straight up told him.
"But this is different!" It was hard being Heechul's deskmate, as much as I loved him, it wasn't very hard to wish for him to shut the up. Which I've said to his face countless of times. 'Still can't believe lover boy is an old man...'

"Class! Settle down! We have a new teacher" My thoughts were interrupted. I looked up at my teacher "-this is Mr Kim Jaejoong from Dankuk University." 
"MWO?!" I stood up in shock as I screamed. 
"Woo Nara! Keep your voice down!" Mr Kang shouted across the room. Jaejoong stepped into the room. "YAH! ITS YOU!" He screamed as he pointed at me. "What is going on here?!"

"I-i'm so sorry Mr Kang." I bowed in apology.
"Its alright, now sit down." Mr Kang replied. "Anyway. Class, Mr Kim will take over for your Music course for the next six months as a university assignment. Be good kids, its his first time teaching." And with that, Mr Kang left.

Jaejoong ended up starting off the lesson with introductions. "Okay guys, I'm not that much older than you all so why don't we be friends? You guys co-operate with me and I'll give you a day out at the end of my six months. How does that sound?" The class began to cheer and whistle. "Hahaha. Well, lets start off with introductions. Hi, my name is Kim Jaejoong - just call me Jaejoong. I'm 22 years old. I go to Dankuk University where I'm studying Post-Modern Music. I like to read, write poetry and take walks." Yeah right.

"I'm Kim Heechul, I'm 16, duh! I'm gay of course, I like clothes, romance and well, uhh, clothes and boys?" Heechul, the diva, his introduction was very interesting..."Hahahaha!" Jaejoong began to laugh and I rolled my eyes. 'Look at him acting all kind' I thought to myself. Soon, it was my turn, "Yo. My name is Woo Nara, and I like art, video games and music." Jaejoong smiled at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Jaejoong taking glances at me...I just about held my composure, I felt the urge to connect my fist with his face.

Finally class was over!

I couldn't wait to run out but I was pulled by my collar by the one and only dickhead Jaejoong. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his desk. "Yah! You really have a habit of dragging me, now don't you?" His hands were warm against my skin, it made me feel.like punching him again. Boy, he doesn't have a hard time winding me up!
"Eh? Chingu-yah, we need to talk! How did I not know you were so young?"

"I told you, we're not friend and how did you not know, dip? And how are you in anyway above 18 years old? You look like a little boy." I replied, gosh he makes me so angry.

"No I don't!...I'm 182cm"
"Tell that to someone who cares, ahjusshi."
"Aish...I guess its' both our faults, we were both idiots and I apologize."

"Hey hey hey! You're an idiot, I'm-" 
And he gave me a look.
I sighed. "Alright, I usually don't say this but...I'm sorry."
He chuckled. "Y'know, you're so nice, my chingu." He held me in a friendly hug. I stood stiff. I don't hug people! The only person I can tolerate hugs from is Heechul. "Get off!" I pushed him away and he pouted.

"I'm so glad we're friends. Do you think we'll be besties?" He continued as he ruffled my hair. I pouted as I fixed my hair.
"Besties?"
"Yeah, best friends forever!"
"Oh you."
"Thats' not very nice!"
"Do you just pretend to be stupid, to piss me off?"

"Since you're my bestie now, you have to be loyal to me in every single way including helping me with marking any assignments..."
I was adjusting my bag when I realised what he said. "Bwo?!"

"Yep! Shorty!" And he began to walk out of the classroom as he laughed manically.
"HEY I'M NOT SHORT OKAY. FUN-SIZED OKAY. FUN-SIZED!" I yelled as I followed him out as he cackled.

Just as I thought, Kim Jaejoong is a mean, ugly pig!

kkeut~ <3