Meeting 3 - The Music Store

Love Teacher!
Meeting 3 - The Music Store

It had been a week and I hadn't run into lover boy again although I desperately needed to give him a piece of my mind...

I stacked the pile of disk-cases onto the shelves of Music World. I looked down at the stock box I was carrying peering at the vinyl's in their sleek clothing and I sighed. "Vinyl's are so under-rated these days.." I heard a voice and I jumped dropping a CD on the floor. A pale hand managed to reach before mine and guess who? Lover boy.

He glared at me as he handed me the CD. "Nice to see you too, but who would've thought I'd see the Scary Princess here...!" He exclaimed. 
"Ahh, I've got a nickname, now?" 
"I think its' fair since I'm 'Lover Boy'" And he stuck his tongue out.
I rolled my eyes. "Well, if you write love songs then thats' wha' I'm gonna call you! What're you doing here anyways? Don't you have somewhere to be like? Maybe at home writing some more crappy music or breaking another innocent poor girls' snowglobe!"

"It was an accident! I'm really, really sorry! And my singing wasn't that bad"

"Sure thing, buttercup."

"Is everything alright here?" My manager sauntered over with her over-the-top helmet hair with a hand on her hip glaring at me.
"Yes, everythings fine..." Lover boy answered.

 "I'm looking for a certain guitar but, I need a bit of advice..." He trailed off giving me a signal to play along to get the manager off my case. "Ahh, okay, lets' go!" I enthusiastically spoke as I led him to the instrument section. "Are you looking for electric guitars or..." And Miss Meanager cleared off. 
"Thanks I owe you one."
"Its alright she looked scary. Gave me the heebie-jeebies."
"She is." And we both chuckled in amusement but I quickly narrowed my eyes. "You're paying for that snowglobe, it cost me 50 y'know." I saw him pick up a guitar and I scoffed. "Don't even look at that one, buddy."
"Why not?" His hands trailed down the neck of the Gibson Les Paul Standard. 

"Did you not see the price tag? It 
gives an awesome expanded sound though. Do you want to look at something humans can actually afford?" 

"11,700? Hmm." He grinned at me. "I'll take it."

"Is it like your thing to be so stubborn? Sure ya wanna blow that kinda money?"

"Mhm." His eyes upturned as he grinned at me.

"Alright, try it out a bit. Take your time." I told him as I began to straighten the ukeleles on the racks.
"Do you play an instrument?" He asked filling in the silence.
"Yes, as a matter of fact I do, bass guitar."
"Wow, you don't seem the type, I see you more as tambourine kinda chick." And he winked with this annoying smirk I wanted wipe off.
I crossed my arms. He does not know who he's playing with.

"Kim Jaejoong." He said as I rang up the price on the till.
"Huh?" 
"My name is Kim Jaejoong, not 'Lover boy', kid. Just for future reference."
"Alright, I'm Woo Nara; just for future reference." I spoke and he beamed at me enthusiastically which made me want to punch him in the face again.

"You still have my number right?" 
"Listen dude, just cos' we've been acting chummy today doesn't make me your friend alright?"
"B-b-but we were getting along so well...I thought we became friends..." He pouted. "And don't you want another snowglobe?" 


"First of all, I'm not interested in making any friends and second, I don't have your number. I threw the paper at you as you left the coffee shop that day."
"Eh? How mean" He whined and scribbled his contact details on his reciept. "Third; you are going to pay for my snowglobe and the dry cleaning because I don't like you very much, Mr Kim Jaejoong!"
"I'll text ya. Bye bye!" He shoved the reciept on the table and he walked out of the store. 

Is he serious? Did he not hear what I said?

turned to see he hadn't taken his guitar. Is he a kid or something? 

I heard a loud gasp down the corner of the shop and he came running back in. Nope, he's an idiot. "I, erm...forgot my guitar." He scratched the back of his head as he let out a nervous chuckle. "You sure did." I said as I glared. He took the guitar and left once again mumbling "Aish, so embarrassing..." 

An hour later I heard a ping! I took my phone out of the back pocket of my pants and saw a message. 
JAEJOONG:
You're not as bad as I thought! You wouldn't mind meeting me tomorrow to give you another snowglobe would ya?

Yes, I ended up calling him.

ME: 
Sure. Just give it back.

JAEJOONG:
So glad we're friends by the way!

 

Yup, definitely thinks we're friends.

But we're not.

God, no we're not!