Illogical

Oh, the Heart's Content...

“S-S-Sehun, what is this?” Luhan pointed at Sehun’s shoulder as the jacket was taken off for dance practice.

 

Sehun looked down at where the elder was pointing before his eyes widened at his thoughtless carelessness. Though it had been a week since the incident, the bruises did not fade away, and neither did the throbbing pain. However, he simply adjusted to the pain, adapted to live with it. What he forgot were the reactions that the injury would give off, and the disbelief if he ever were to tell the truth.

 

“Umm…it’s nothing,” Sehun shrugged off as if it was nothing. Though to be quite honest, his shoulders hurt every time he made a sudden movement.

 

“Let me see-“ Luhan tried to render, but the sight came up before he could finish his sentence. The deep blue injuries tainted Sehun’s pale skin as these marks were more defined than they were earlier. “Sehun…shouldn’t you see a doctor for this? What happened? This…who did this?” Luhan questioned as he started grabbing other members’ attentions.

 

Sehun just brushed it off, but winced in pain at the movement made while shrugging his shoulder. Pulling his shirt down, Sehun managed to hide the series of bruises beforeit attracted even more attention than it already had. Luhan eyed him suspiciously as the younger member started stretching.

 

“Hyung, come on. We don’t have all day,” Sehun notified at the petrified older figure as Luhan snapped out of his trance and resumed with his stretches.

 

Things went well with practice. The choreographer instructed their new moves that they were going to perform for their upcoming stage on Inkigayo and MNET music and the members were rather quick on picking up the new technique. Or at least, Sehun, Kai, and Lay had picked it up quickly. The rest still had issues with flexibility, or rigidity, thus worked in groups to help improve. Meanwhile, the three that had already mastered their technique were pulled aside for a short dance intermission that would be staged also.

 

In the midst of practice, they were finally given a break. Being the maknae meant that Sehun had to go get the water for Kai and Lay, though he never understood why he had to do it when Kai was just as old as he was. Mumbling and cursing down the hall with three water bottles in hand, Sehun kicked at nothing while he uttered his frustration out quite loud.

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

 

The alarm that indicated security breach blared out, which caused utter chaos in the entire building.   Staff members were running from room to room, idols rushing to get into their safe place, all the while, Sehun froze in his place.

 

            Well, well, well…

 

The lights went out. Pitch black. Taking out his phone for a source of light, Sehun made a run for it. Even through all the calamity, everything was mute to Sehun, all except for one voice. It giggled and laughed as it surrounded Sehun’s parameter. He could only hear light skipping footsteps behind him, around him, all over him. However, he saw no one.

 

            How about we play a game, hm?



Ahh! It's short I know. I will update more soon. By soon, hopefully one by this weekend. Please support me by commenting! Thank you!