Rumor Outbreak

Oh, the Heart's Content...

Sehun-ah, Sehun~

Still in stupor, Sehun rolled to the other side of the bed, eyes shut tight as he mumbled a couple words. Nothing but the dark abyss hazed his vision as he continued to toss and turn, occasionally kicking at nothing. He saw only black, but a voice teased his mind.

Na na na...

"Shut up, hyung. It's not funny. Go to sleep," Sehun uttered, still half asleep but managed to open his eyes slowly to regain consciousness. He looked around the room to notice that Suho was fast asleep, but he could have sworn he heard a voice. There was a moment of silence before Sehun shook it off and checked the time.

3:02 AM

With the room dimly lit from the nightlight Suho always had on, Sehun was able to scope out the room without much difficulty. Letting out a sigh, Sehun fell back in bed and stared off into the ceiling, thinking about what went on earlier that week. 

"Sehun-ah! Check this out," Jongin slung his arm around the younger member and brought him over to the computer screen were the M and K members all gathered around the screen. Some were smiling mischeivously while others did have that slightest look of concern on their faces.

"What is it?" Sehun asked as he squinted a bit while approaching the screen to read its content.

[A/N: Translation found here]

As he finished reading the content of this predicament, a chill ran through his spine, giving him a series of goosebumps before he slightly shuddered to get rid of the feeling. He slowly retreived back to his standing position, as he was leaning forward to read the whole thing, and remained quiet, a bit too composed.

"Hey, you alright?" Suho asked with the deepest concern as he scrutinized the younger member's expressions for any sort of feedback. However, Sehun remained still for the moment and it wasn't until Suho slightly shook him by the shoulders that Sehun snapped out of it. "Hey, it's only rumors. Don't worry about it."

Sehun regained his composure and nodded before a smile played his lips. "Aiish, stupid sasaengs and these rumors..." Sehun chuckled as his hand ran through his hair, trying to hide the subtle fear that ran through his veins. 

And of course, leave it to Kim JongDae to tease the maknae. "You know, it might be true~" JongDae teased as he pinched Sehun's unamused face.

"I wonder if she's actually listening in on us," Kai remarked sarcastically before flashing a sheepish grin over at Sehun who simply gazed at the two members before letting out a smirk. 

"Alright, Chen, Kai, stop it. Leave the kid alone," Kris ordered with the hint of authority. Chen snidely laughed a bit before he acted like he was walking away, only to jump at Sehun, making the maknae slightly react at the sudden scare. This made Chen laugh a bit louder before he finally stated, "Ahaha, okay. I'm done. Sorry. I just had to." With that, he made his move to walk to his room, a bad impression of the mad scientist laugh escaping his lips.

It wasn't the first time EXO has had sasaeng incidents. In fact, they've had so many sasaeng encounters that it just became a bit sickening. Sehun had to say the worst was the incident where Baekhyun's brother's wedding was crashed by a group of sasaeng fans due to Baekhyun's attendance. However, this was the first time that there was an actual anticipation that someone was going to die in the year 2014. And the fact that rumors were pointing towards himself didn't help much either. Though Sehun liked to believe that all this was just a bunch of rumors, he couldn't help but feel just those slightest thoughts of what-ifs.

Tossing over to his right side, Sehun broke his gaze with the ceiling and let out another sigh. Perhaps it was just a bunch of rumors. He figured he shouldn't waste too much time contemplating on it. 

Na na na

Sehun looked towards his right across the room from where he heard the melody. It was coming from behind their door. For a moment, he could have sworn he heard four knocks on the door, one following right after another. He placed the blanket over his head and shut his eyes.

Na na na...

It's just my imagination, Sehun thought. However, he couldn't let go of the fact that the voice was very mesmerizing. Holding his teddy bear close to him, Sehun turned to the wall and stared at it before shutting his eyes to block out anything that would come at him from behind.

Sehun-ah...it's time to let me in. 



Ah, it's a lame update. I apologize for it. Plus it's really short. T.T Forgive me as I have school on my to-do list now x.x So sad. Regardless, I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Please subscribe and comment to show me support. Maybe you could help me out by answering these questions:

What do you think of the first chapter?

Did you at least feel some sort of urge to read more into this? >.<

What is your opinion on this Idol Killer issue that's actually quite widespread right now?

I'd love to hear your opinions! Thanks again!