*coughs*

The Series of Unfortunate Events

Kai pulled his shirt off and walked out of his room into the living room. Sehun and Suho were sitting on the couches while watching TV when they looked up to him. Suho raised his eyebrow, "Kai... Why are you not wearing a shirt?" The boy shrugged before sitting next to Sehun, "I just felt like not wearing one."

The leader nodded slowly before sitting back and flipping the TV channels. Sehun pulled out his phone and started texting. Kai looked at the screen, "Who are you texting?" The younger spoke without looking up at him, "Luhan." Kai smirked, "So you're boyfriend?"

Sehun glared at him making him shrug. They looked away and Kai looked at the TV. Everything went quiet except for the show that was playing. Then they heard a sneeze. "Bless you." Suho said not taking his eyes away from the TV screen. No one replied.

No one should of because neither of them sneezed. That's why Suho looked at the two. He was about to question why they didn't reply when a cough was heard from Kai's direction. They both looked at Kai who shrugged. As he did, another cough was heard, but this time from somewhere else.

Sehun looked at the other's chest. His s were erected. "Goddamnit, Kai. Go put a shirt on!" Kai pouted and was going to yell back but then another cough happened. This time Sehun's eyes widened and he scooted away. "What's wrong?"

"You're -" They all looked at them and saw it just in time. They coughed. Everyone screamed as the two ran out of the living room leaving Kai alone with his coughing nips.

 

Words: 276

-Jessie