Fan

The Series of Unfortunate Events

"Everybody in the house say 'Tao is a '!" Lay called out. Everyone began saying it even Tao until he realized what he was actually saying, "Tao is a- wAIT. LAY GEGE!" The said one ignored him and continued on with why he called them. "So I'm here to announce that Exo-M now has a pet fish." Lay said as he pointed to the fishtank behind him.

How did they not notice it before? "His name is-" He began but was interrupted by Tao screaming as he can over to the tank. He began cooing the fish. "So cute~~~~~" He was immediately ignored my the others. Lay continued, "Anyway so it's name is Yehet." Kris rose an eyebrow, "Uh. Isn't that Se-" Luhan rose his hand and jumped up, "I think we should name it Ohorat!"

Kris rose a finger to object but was interrupted again by Chen, "I think we should name it Kkaebsong." Xiumin shook his head, "No, lets name it Baozi." Kris finally spoke up, "Lets name it Donghae." They all froze and looked at him. "Your pun is not valid. Go away." Luhan told him with a disgusted face. The leader threw his hands up in defeat and left the room. The four went back to discussing the name, "What about Dive Captain?"

"Or we can call it Subcommander Grapefruit!"

"Lets just call it Rock!"

"What the , Xiumin. No. Lets call it Chen the second."

" no. Lets call it Cup."

"How about Johnny Depth?"

"LETS CALL IT FISH N SHIP!!"

"... No, Luhan."

They sighed not coming to an agreement. That was when Tao decided to join the conversation, "Let's call it Fan so the fans can think we're talking about them if they ever decide to be creepy." The four looked at him before all nodding, "That's perfect!" Thus the new addition to the Exo-M house was a fish named Fan.

 

 

---

 

 

The dorm door was thrown open by Xiumin who stomped angrily inside. He turned around to face the rest while walking backwards. "You didn't have to say anything to the fans, Lay. You really didn't." Tao, Kris, and Chen slipped away into their rooms. Lay frowned, "I did though. The fans are worried about your health, Xiumin." The oldest rolled his eyes.

Luhan pouted like a kicked puppy, "Please eat more, Xiumin. It's really painful for everyone to see you starving yourself. You're losing so much weight-" Xiumin interrupted him, "Exactly! I'm losing weight! That's what I need! And skipping breakfast and sometime lunch isn't that bad, ok?" Luhan groaned, "That's not good, Xiumin!"

Lay just sighed, "Please, for the sake of everyone. Just eat more. Stuff your face with food. Even ask other people for their food. We all want you to be health." He then left to his room. Xiumin sighed, "Not eating is the only way to stay health for me." Luhan frowned, "No it's not, Xiumin." The older just shook his head and left to his room.

 

 

---

 

 

The next morning Xiumin woke up before everyone else. He strolled out of his room and into the living room. He didn't bother going to the kitchen and the tv. Out of nowhere Luhan came out of his room and tackled the older to the ground. "Go eat, Xiumin!" He yelled at him. "No!" Xiumin yelled back.

This made Luhan literally pick him up and drag him to the kitchen. He threw him towards the refrigerator, "Look in there for something to eat!" Xiumin turned away and crossed his arms, "No." After ten minutes of Luhan trying to shove everything they owned down Xiumin's mouth, he growled. He would not be defeated.

He quickly turned around and stuck his hand into the fishtank. He grabbed the fish and pulled it out. "Eat the fish, Xiumin!" The said one's eyes widened, "Luhan, put the fish down!" The younger pushed him to the ground and tried to shove the flopping animal into his lips, "EAT FAN, XIUMIN! EAT THE ING FAN!"

Just then Tao walked out of his room and rose an eyebrow to the scene. When he fully saw what was happening, he screamed, "LUHAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!!???!" He pushed him off of the oldest and grabbed the fish. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO POOR, FAN?" Luhan tried to grab the animal but Tao pulled back, "GIVE ME THE FISH, TAO! GIVE ME THE ING FISH!"

They brawled for the fish while Xiumin cowered in the corner. Then Kris came out of the room and blinked at the scene of Luhan and Tao fighting over a fish while Xiumin held his knees in the corner. He sighed. This was not how his morning was suppose to go. He took in a deep breathe before sighing once again. Because of his spot as the leader, he was going to have to fix them. Wow, he really hated being the leader sometimes.

-

After sorting everything out, Kris was standing in front of Tao who was sobbing, Luhan who was eyeing Xiumin awkwardly, and Xiumin who was flinching randomly. The fish was no longer there since the two fighting kept it out of water too long and it died. That was the reason of Tao weeping.

"Luhan, say your sorry."

"Sorry."

"Tao, stop ing crying. We had that thing for two days."

"O-Ok, g-ge-ge."

"And Xiumin, try not to skip meals."

"... O-Ok."

"Alright." He clap his hands, "All of you go to your rooms and sleep for an hour or something. I'll tell the manager it was needed."

They all nodded and left. The leader sighed. His kids were quite insane. He could only imagine what would happen if Exo-K got a pet. No. Scratch that. He couldn't nor did he want to. It would be much worse than this. 

 

This was a weird fic. It was comedy and then sad feels and then comedy and sad feels.

Words: 973

-Jessie