005

Made out of mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FIVE

 

From : Haegi

Morning! Hope you have a good day today, hwaiting babe! ❤

 

Hana cursed under her breath, too late for a 'good day' when she already woke up late. Now she found herself tripping herself into the bus as another curse slipped from her lips. "Oh god" she huffed at herself, struggling with her duffle bag's strap on her seat. She slid her phone into her pocket and fixed her clothes, her head finally got the time to rest as she leaned on the seat.

She had a rough night, definitely a rough night with 2 of her wingmen laughing at her almost throughout the session they had last night.

 

"For god's sake, when will you two stop laughing" Eunae groaned, rubbing her face in frustration as laughter was the only thing she heard from the phone.

"How could we not? Ohmygod you must've looked cute walking around in, pfft, that outfit" Aeyeon barely whispered that word out before laughing again.

Did she mention that she did went out wearing the maid outfit?
Well, now you know.

"I don't know where to place my pride anymore, it's like I've been walking on it ever since I stepped into that hell" Eunae whined. "Aigooooo" Haein stiffled a laugh, she knew her leader more than ever and knew that, it must've taken every piece of her will to do so because if she didn't - she would've already murder them.

"I'm actually proud of you" she stated "Seriously"

"For what? Embarrassing myself? I'm actually thankful I don't live near them" Eunae grimaced at the thought of her neighbours seeing her walking around in what seems like a bizarre looking costume to them, especially when there are a lot of teenagers in her neigbourhood. She'd rather kill herself than being seen like a bimbo.

"No, for actually not losing your mind for once" Haein stated before Eunae and Aeyeon muttered in unison "Yet" In which all of them bursted into another round of laughter. 

"Okay, okay. Enough laughter for tonight, I can't handle another round" Aeyeon said. Eunae shook her head as she put the phone on speaker and walked to the open kithcen area of her apartment. Grabbing a bottle of water, she moved back to the couch to hear the two ensembled in a discussion without her.

She dazed out for a second after chugging down the water to smooth from laughing too much. 

"Hey" she started, wondering if she caught the duos' attentions with her small voice.

"Yeah?" Haein answered.

"I just remembered something" a sly grin started to form on her lips.

"What is it?" Aeyeon asked.

"I got their credit card's number" 

There was a silence before a cheer was heard. Small progress, small steps are the strategies. They figured that will be their motto starting that night and so the night dragged on with a few bickering here and there.

 

It was only for a few second - she thought -  but when the bus stopped with a jerk, Hana woke up and momentarily lost her memory as to why she was in the public transport but the memory returned as fast as she lost it and hit her as hard as how it felt to be thrown at by a brick when she glanced at her watch and saw that she got around 20 minutes left before the freaking Kim Himchan will start searching for her from the 7th circle of hell. 

Hana rushed to get out of the bus but cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter