003

Made out of mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

THREE

 

He is quite tall, in my opinion. I believe his brown hair is his charm but then he got that look in his eyes, the burning look from his cat eyes – like. Overall, he just got the look.

“You’re quite young” his squinted to scan my face “How old are you?”

“I’m 22, Himchan-ssi” I answered politely.

Kim Himchan
April 19th, 1990.
The right hand-man.
Has the history of growing up with Bang Yongguk, probably the closest.
Ability : Mechanical skill.

He is also the one who found me the other night.

“Who’s that?!”

I heard the sound of my own heartbeat in my ears as the light switched on. He was dressed in all black clothing, his light brown hair standing out in contrast to the darker color. When his eyes found mine, I caught myself holding my breath. I tried my best to conceal the panic look in my face.

“What-“his voice mirroring the confused look he had on his face “Could it be you’re the new maid?”

What?!

That was unexpected.

“Hmm”

Not to mention, his deep thunderous voice. For someone who has the look like him, it’s really unexpected and hard to believe.

“Same age as Daehyun” his hand rubbing his chin “What did you do for living before?” he asked as he scanned the resume.

“I worked from place to place, that’s the only thing that kept me moving forward” I unknowingly shrugged at him. He furrowed his eyebrows at her.

Oh my god, I hope nothing suspicious or weird is written in the resume. I will surely kill that two later.

He cleared his throat and closed the file, he looked straight at me. More like looking straight through my soul, he has that scary intimidating gaze, making me straighten my back and tense.

“I don’t really care what’s written here, what I care is for you to be able to work here” his voice growing cold “without causing any trouble”

“I’m the type to be a lot more picky than this but since ahjummoni recommend you…”

What ahjummoni?

Oh…

“It seems like this woman has been working for them as the housekeeper for a long time, she must have had some connection – perhaps family connection with one of them” we both turned our head to see Haein talking the woman, in a not really calm state.

“So we found out” Aeyeon continued “that they’re in need of a new maid and she was looking for a new one to replace her, especially with her age now that she’s quite a veteran citizen now.”

“Explains why I was mistaken as a maid that night” I figured.

“Who wouldn’t? Out of all junks in there you just mindlessly slipped into the ‘maid uniform’” Aeyeon rolled her eyes but then stifled a laugh.

“Which you both cracked your heads laughing at me when I come back” I felt my anger building “Try putting yourself in my shoe!”

“Okay, okay. Calm down kitty cat” Aeyeon giggled. “I was glad you made it out, we both did”

I rolled my eyes at her “So we’re here today to ‘convince’ her that ‘I’m’ quite capable to take her place?” Aeyeon nodded as we now made our way to them.

“Why exactly is Haein making a fuss out of this?” when we reached them, I instinctively bowed at the woman as a greeting and gave her a polite smile.

“What’s wrong?” Aeyeon asked. “She said she can’t just simply give out the position to someone who is inexperienced and- ugh she gave me a lot reasons why I’m getting frustrated”  Haein answered.

I shifted my gaze to the woman at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter