004

Made out of mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FOUR

 

“Guys” Himchan gestured to Hana when the door closed and each of them stared at her with a timid stare. Immediately the noise they made before changed into a pin-drop silent.

“Introduce yourself” Himchan said.

Hana found herself tensed after seeing them right in front of her instead of from the file, where their pictures there were more formal. She realized each of them have their own style in hair, nowhere near the original from the passport taken pictures.

She gave them a formal 90 degrees bow.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Hana-imnida” her hands overlapping each other, placed in front of her waistline – a sign of courtesy “Your new maid” ending it with a tight smile.

For a few second, she thought she’d be given a cold shoulder or ignored, instead,

“How old are you?” asked a boy with his spiked brown hair in a mess.

It took her a moment to realize,

Jung Daehyun
June 28th, 1993
The one who made almost all the transaction deals.
Ability : Quite a persuasive trickster – convincing speaker

“Hello?” he stood right in front of her, his face looking down at her in a quite close distance “I’m not talking to the wind am I?”

Hana took a step backward in a reflex “Uhh, 22”

“Oh, your age hyung” a tall boy peeked at her through Daehyun’s shoulder and gave her a dazzling smile, his red hair stood out the most than his features.

“Annyeong, I’m Junhong!” he waved ecstatically at her, she blinked at him as he got hit at the back of the head which caused him to grunt.

“Be polite” said a boy with a black hair, looking at his face made her thought of how ‘soft’ he looked like. Even after hearing his voice, made her thought of something soft. His features seemed to be described as ‘soft’.

He smiled, “Yoo Youngjae” he extended his hand toward her for a hand shake. For a moment, when their eyes met, something ignited between them, though his smile didn’t even falter a bit, his eyes said it. She knew, because she felt the same.

Not to be rude, she held his hand and smiled, “Youngjae-ssi.”

Yoo Youngjae
January 24th, 1994
The smartest - mastermind
Ability : planning everything, being the quick-learner among them

“And this giant here is Junhong” he said, grabbing a hold of the maknae and made him bow to her. “He’s the youngest among us here, uri maknae”

Choi Junhong
October 15th, 1996
The youngest in the gang.
Ability : picking locks and a mischievous trickster

“That one is” he pointed at Daehyun “Daehyun, the food monster”

“Yah!” Daehyun said to him, he rubbed his chin as if he was in a deep thought as he stared at her. “One more thing, don’t get too close to him” Youngjae purposely said that out loud, which earned him a glaring Daehyun.

“Jongup”

Hana turned to look at the owner of the voice, he appeared to be the shortest among all but his – quite – bulky body didn’t go unnoticed. He bowed at her before disappearing to somewhere at the back.

Moon Jongup
February 6th, 1995
The left-hand man
For a kid at his age, he’s quick to respond around his surrounding
Ability : Combat - Fighting.

“He’s not really a talkative person, if you notice” Youngjae said on behalf of Jongup who had gone to who-knows-where.

They continued to question her but her attention went to one particular person,

“Have you warned her?”

Though they talked in a quite low volume, she could still made out some words as both of them discussed some topics that might be relevant to her or the works. When both of them looked at her, she quickly advert her eyes to the others, making sure her act wasn’t obvious.

“I’m going up stair” was the last thing she heard from his possibly gruff deep voice. The others were quiet until he disappeared from the view.

“That’s Yongguk hyung” Junhong said, noticing her curious eyes following his leader. “He’s our leader and the oldest among us” he grinned, “Quiet a cool person isn’t he?”

Bang Yongguk
March 31st, 1990
The leader of BAP
A mysterious man
Ability : Possibly being capabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter