000

Made out of mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

PROLOGUE

 

“Please, please release me” she whimpered on the cold floor, her wrists tied up to her back, tears started to run down her cheeks.

“Easy my dear” said the man who looked like he was in his mid 30s, the man stared at her from his chair, his grin made her cringe. In his hand was a gun, twirling in between his fingers as he kept it spinning. “I wasn’t actually looking for one, thinking that I should get into business but then I saw you. Just my luck” his grin turned into a full dirty smirk.

“I’m sorry I can’t let you go, yet” his shoulders shook as he let out a dark chuckle.  He leaned forward from his chair, bending toward her and brushed her cheek. She jumped from the dirty hand that just touched her and went to scoot away. The sound of the fabric of her jeans grazing the cement floor seemed to echo in the empty warehouse beside the sound of water dripping to the puddle of the ground, leaking from the roof.

The man tilted his head at her reaction, his smirk widened. He looked exactly like a psycho. He signaled his men toward the door and just like that, they silently left. The metal door of the warehouse shut close with a bang as it clashed with the other door that got stuck.

“Now, now” he stood up and approached her. His shadow hover her small figure. He crouched down and grabbed her chin, forcing her to face him. “Darling” his breath reaked of alcohol and cigarette as he spoke.

Just when his hand landed on her shirt, ing the second button, a loud ring interrupted. In reflex, his head snapped toward the direction of the sound. Finding it to come from the bag that was located not far from them, it was her bag, tossed by the violent action from before.

Sweat trickled down her back as he glanced at her before making his way to her bag. Finding the device in his hand, he narrowed his eyes at the flickering screen, showing-

CRASH

He fell down to his knees, the device dropped to the floor as she grabbed a hold of his arm to his back. The gun flew out of his grasped. “Argh!” he cried out at the continuous pain he felt from the chair crashing down his head, then the stinging twist of his arm to his back.

He turned to look at the girl who was once looked weak, sobbing, begging for mercy and soaked with tears, there was no longer the same look. All he could see was a stoic expression, no more tears - gazing down at him with a cold stare. “You-“

With the sudden noise, the door burst open. All of the voices mixing together from the group of suits as they cried out for their leader and charged at her. She then become more alert as one by one, they picked out the few jinx of the crashed woods, even metals from the worn out warehouse.

She cursed under her breath when her hand slipped from keeping its firm grip of the opponent’s leader as a metal stick swung between her and him, almost hitting her arm. She stepped back, getting in full guard.

“GET HER” the leader screamed and all of them charged at her.

She dodged the first attack and immediately ducked down as another swing was given. She kicked the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter